Vote on Daylily!

What picture best fits Daylily?

• Poll closed .

Systole

First Post
Thanks much, jbear! I did find several of those larger pictures a while ago, and none of them seemed both filthy and crazed enough to be Daylily.

However, I really, really like that website that all the smaller pictures came from, although I wish the pictures were a little bigger. None of their pictures exactly screams Daylily to me, but there are a few that I'll be using for future NPCs and PCs for sure.

jbear

First Post
Thanks much, jbear! I did find several of those larger pictures a while ago, and none of them seemed both filthy and crazed enough to be Daylily.

However, I really, really like that website that all the smaller pictures came from, although I wish the pictures were a little bigger. None of their pictures exactly screams Daylily to me, but there are a few that I'll be using for future NPCs and PCs for sure.
Cool. I though size might be an issue. But yeah, the website is pretty sweet (except for the size).

If there was a image that you like but didn't have the elven ears you are looking for I could possibly tamper with the image on Photoshop and give the ears the touch you are looking for so the image screams both elf and filthy barbarian.

dammitbiscuit

First Post
In general if you're looking for badass elves, I'd do a search for Dark Sun Elf or Athasian Elf. It might not say "barbarian" on the tin, but nomadic barbaric desert elf Rangers and Fighters are going to suffice for quite a few nonstandard badasses, whether Barbarian-appropriate, or otherwise.

I think between the three pics the correct decision was made though. :)

(Reported!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases