[LPF] Ties that Bind

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka looks on the spectacle of the card with interest. Once the vision has faded she looks over at Audra and can't help but notice the intensity burning in the young woman's eyes.

"Likely you won't be able to get back to sleep after that. I'll wake the others while you get dressed."

Elenka heads out to wake the others and inform them of the card's vision.

__
• • • Elenka Danyllova • • •__• • Drevezh'Korol • •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 5
Initiative: +2 Perception: +7

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed) [20 w/Shield]
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +1 Ref: +3 Will: +6

In Hand:
Spells:
1st level: 3/5 remaining.
2nd level: 3/3 remaining.
Rod of Extend: 2/3 remaining (3rd lv. or lower)
Special: Summon Monster 3 6/6

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +2 Perception: +5; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 20 (12 touch; 18 flat-footed) [24 w/Mage Armor]
HP: 38 Current: 38
CMB: +9 CMD: 20 Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +4

In Hand: --
Conditions: [/sblock]

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra nods, still kneeling, not moving other than the nod. The sound of the door closing seems to snap her from her stupor and she sighs. She crosses to where the pitcher of water and bowl for face and hand washing sit. She pours water in and takes a double handful and, without regard for her hair or surroundings, throws it into her face. She blinks and spits a little water. She shakes her head and grabs a towel, patting her face dry. Then she sets about getting her clothing (thankfully she was able to get the rip in her shirt sewn, though the blood stain wouldn't come out) on. She mumbles beneath her breath about needing to get a vest or something. Or else to get a shirt made out of something stronger than such simple cloth. This keeps her mind busy and off the vision she just shared with Elenka, making it easy to let her muscles do as they are accustomed, getting dressed, taking a quick swipe at her hair with a brush and shrugging her pack on. She sits down to pull her boots on, groaning at the wear they show, but as they are still comfortable, she slides them on and sits and waits, considering the vision.

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos is uncharacteristically slow to wake. The usually-alert archer groans, muttering something about burning ears, then finally stirs, bleary-eyed and squinting at the door until he realizes the noise he's hearing is the knock and call from the other side.

Stumbling out of bed, he reaches out for his shirt, nudges Fulgrim with a grunt, then struggles into his top as he opens the door to find Elenka standing there.

"What's going on?" is all he can manage, still looking a bit confused.

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17 (19 w/ SoF)
HP: 29 Current: 25
CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +8

Conditions: None

In Hand:Composite Longbow +1

Arrows: 31/33
Blunt Arrows: 20/20
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/19
Silver Blunt Arrows: 16/16
CLW Wand charges: 27/50 remaining (second wand full)

Judgement: 2/2 Remaining Determination: 1/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Wrath
2nd (1/2 remaining)(DC 15): Silence, Weapon of Awe[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka smiles apologetically to the half-asleep Eanos.

"It's the card. The magic one from that gnome? It's shown a vision of Alecks and the white tower, Alluramith Tor, and Audra is determined to check it out. If he isn't here then he's been here and this is our strongest proof of his presence yet."

She yawns demonstrating her own tiredness and smiles wearily.

__

In Hand:
Spells:

jkason

First Post

Eanos' bleariness evaporates at the mention of the card. Suddenly sharp and attentive, he nods and raises a finger to indicate he'll be but a moment.

"Up and at 'em, Fulgrim," the archer says, smacking the sole of the dwarf's foot to wake him as he passes by to quickly gather up his gear. "We've got intel."

Judgement: 2/2 Remaining Determination: 1/2 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Wrath
2nd (1/2 remaining)(DC 15): Silence, Weapon of Awe[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim groans, throwing an arm over his eyes for a moment. Then the statement Eanos made sinks in and the dwarf pulls himself up and instinctively starts putting his loose items back into his backpack.

"What info we got? Fulgrim replies, his senses quickly coming about him as you can watch the sleepiness leave his appearance.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka quickly explains as the two gather their gear and get travel ready.

"It's that elven tower. There's some sort of link to Audra's brother. Maybe he was there or is still there. The vision from the card was clear about that: Alecks and the tower. There may be more..."

Elenka looks a little uncertain or guilty, perhaps, at spilling Audra's secrets.

"...Audra was writhing and muttering in her sleep. Maybe just bad dreams, but with all this prophetic stuff floating about, well, who knows? The tower, though; I saw that myself."

Once Eanos and Fulgrim have gathered up their gear she'll lead on, returning to Audra to see how she would like to proceed.

__

In Hand:
Spells:

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
As the others enter the room, the find a dressed and wet haired Audra, cross legged, though fully dressed and ready to go, on her cot. Her palms are on her knees, her eyes are open, but only about halfway. It is almost a full second before her eyes open and she blinks.

"Oh, sorry. I hope you haven't been standing there long. This hasn't been exactly a restful trip so far."

She gets to her feet and eyes her companions. She catches the residual traces of something on Elenka's face. She takes a breath.

"Before we go out there, I want to let you all know that the vision Elenka and I saw from this card wasn't the first I have seen. I've seen more than a few over the last few weeks. Each of them seems to be a mish mash of things I remember, and things I don't. Some of me and some of Alecks. But so for each of them has shown him to be alive. I wish I had any kind of certainty of what it all means. It seems that Sapo is being less than forthcoming in any help. So, this will have to be done the hard way."

She turns her eyes to the fire haired Elenka.

"Since you saw the vision too, this time, I don't know what to say, if it means we are nearer to where he is and it is making the visions stronger or what. I am going to have a look at that tower, all the way around it until I find that exact angle where he was standing. I hope you remember it as well, Elenka."

She pauses, takes a deep breath and throws her hands up and shrugs.

"That's all I got."

jkason

First Post

Eanos shakes his head and raises a hand to stave off all the apologizing.

"Talking to a man who worships a lady of mysteries and secrets," he reminds them with a wry smile. "Sort of expect information to be cryptic and hard to come by with my life.

"So, let's all of us take a look at this tower and see what's there to see, yes?"

Judgement: 2/2 Remaining Determination: 2/2 remaining
2nd (2/2 remaining)(DC 15): Silence, Weapon of Awe[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases