[LPF] Ties that Bind

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka nods her acceptance of the plan, such as it is.

"Then that's what we'll do, Audra. With the favor of the gods hopefully we'll find some evidence of your brother."

As Eanos and Fulgrim give their support Elenka reaches into a pouch on her belt and pulls out an acorn. By this time Eanos, Fulgrim and Audra have seen it enough to know that she plans on summoning Drevezh'korol.

"A moment and Drev will join us in the search..."

__
• • • Elenka Danyllova • • •__• • Drevezh'Korol • •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 5
Initiative: +2 Perception: +7

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed) [20 w/Shield]
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +1 Ref: +3 Will: +6

In Hand:
Spells:
1st level: 3/5 remaining.
2nd level: 3/3 remaining.
Rod of Extend: 2/3 remaining (3rd lv. or lower)
Special: Summon Monster 3 6/6

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +2 Perception: +5; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 20 (12 touch; 18 flat-footed) [24 w/Mage Armor]
HP: 38 Current: 38
CMB: +9 CMD: 20 Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +4

In Hand: --
Conditions: [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
It isn't more than a minute later that Drevezh'korol, in a shower of bark, leaves, and twigs, shakes himself free of the tree Elenka conjured. The oak-man stretches with a wooden creaking and looks around.

"It's late. No." He peers a moment longer at the early morning sky. "Early. I presume something has happened since the last night? It has been only one night?" He scowls down at Elenka.

Elenka nod and plucks a twig from her hair.

__

In Hand:
Spells:

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra steps back, shielding herself as a passel of leaves attempt to inundate her. When the momentary poof finishes she looks around and, annoyed, brushes a leaf off that had decided to plaster itself to her chest. She looks on as Drev speaks. She answers...

"Afraid you have me to thank for the early wake up call. Or rather, the card that I carry. It gave another vision last night, this time Elenka saw it as well. A vision of my brother, alive, and standing near the tower out there."

She motions toward the window with her head.

"We're going to go check around the tower. I want to find the angle that was in the vision, if I can."

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos dodges out of the way of the spray of wood and leaves, then nods when Audra finishes catching the wooden man up to their current status.

"Everyone set, then?" he asks. "Longer we wait, colder the trail gets, yes?"

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17 (19 w/ SoF)
HP: 29 Current: 25
CMB: +4 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +8

Conditions: None

In Hand:Composite Longbow +1

Arrows: 31/33
Blunt Arrows: 20/20
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/19
Silver Blunt Arrows: 16/16
CLW Wand charges: 27/50 remaining (second wand full)

Judgement: 2/2 Remaining Determination: 2/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Wrath
2nd (2/2 remaining)(DC 15): Silence, Weapon of Awe[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
"We're ready. Lead on, Audra."

Drevezh'korol takes up a position next to Elenka where he can protect her more easily. Elenka relaxes a bit at the comforting presence of the oak-man; she isn't expecting any trouble but she is always a bit more secure when Drevezh'korol is around.

"Yes. Let us see what can be found of Alecks Frost."

__

In Hand:
Spells:

Qik

First Post
The city of Feywood is eerily still in the predawn light. The five make their way through the windy, wooded streets unnoticed, as the rest of the city seems to have better sense than to be up at this hour. Each muses unpleasantly to his- or herself about the weary demands of the journey, save perhaps Drevezh'Korol, whose steadfast devotion to Elenka precludes such complaints in earnest. Being of another plane may help, too. It's hard to say.

Finding the tower is not difficult, given its prominence above both city and forest alike. As the group approaches, they note a garrison of elven guards, attired in formal armor and armed with spears. Their presence seems more ceremonial than functional, although there's no doubt that these guards could defend their charge with vigor if needed. Off to one side, looking distinctly out of place, a dwarf hovers around a small shrine, too preoccupied to notice the approaching quintet.

[sblock=OOC]All!

Thanks for waiting patiently while I was away, and double thanks for keeping the game going in my absence. It was very invigorating to return to such a fleshed-out scene. It's an incredibly-appreciated demonstration of what a great group you all are, which, as a GM, I find hugely encouraging. So thanks!

I'm still working my way back into real life's routine, but posting should resume at a normal-ish rate from here on out. It's good to be back![/sblock]

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
It is a little odd for her, but under the circumstances certainly understandable, that Audra does as Elenka entreats, leading the group through the unfamiliar streets. The Monk's instincts still prove to be pretty sharp, as she only takes one wrong turn, easily corrected. Her pace is of a steady, determined variety until getting into range of the base of the mighty tower, and the array of protection surrounding said building. She stops short and looks up at the height of the tower, at least as high as she can see into the twilight sky. She takes a deep breath and speaks.

"Well, I guess it is a bit hard to miss, isn't it."

She lowers her gaze and takes in the area, her eyes lighting on the dwarf at the small shrine. Despite her sleep deprived mental state, she automatically looks the shrine over, looking for anything on it or the dwarf attending it that might give her a clue as to who it stands for.

Qik

First Post
Audra recognizes the shrine's purpose at once: it is intended to make tribute to and entreat the inhabitants of the Other World, the realm of the fey which Alluramith Tor straddles alongside the Material Plane. While the Other World's inhabitants are not worshiped per se, their ability to easily navigate obstacles and obscurities which impede those on the Material Plane is respected by Feywood's citizens. As such, requests for help are often made in times of need. Audra is not aware of many substantiated success stories from these efforts; they often smack of desperation.

As she draws nearer to the dwarf, Audra finds herself both surprised and tickled, despite her fatigue, at the dwarf's appearance: he bears an uncanny resemblance to Ferick Stonehelm, the proprietor of The Anvil in Warden's Watch.

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: Welcome back, Qik! Hope the thesis work is going well. Take your time here, we're in no rush...

Though leading to a different place than Drevezh'korol's home in the snowy forests ruled by the wild god Lesovik, Drev feels a resonance with this place and stands back drinking in the sight of the tower with his eyes while the others move off towards the small shrine and the dwarf. Elenka pauses and looks back at the oak-man but Drevezh'korol shoos her forward.

"Give me a moment, Elenka. I've never seen the like on this Path. Go on, I'll follow."

A few steps behind the others Elenka grins (belatedly) when she realizes who the dwarf must be related to. She nudges Audra.

"Is that a Stonehelm, do you think?"

__

In Hand:
Spells:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases