[LPF] Ties that Bind

jkason

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry to hear about the trouble, Qik, but take your time and get RL sorted as needs be. We'll be here when ya get back. :) [/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Galin nods at Eanos' explanation. "Aye, I hear ya. Alecks does a lot of freelance work in the area, guidin' people through and such. If it helps, the boy knows how to take care of 'imself. Or, at least, 'e always struck me as that type. He'll keep his head down if'n 'e needs to."

[sblock=Eanos]Once again, Eanos is able to glean more from the dwarf's expressions and mannerisms than his words alone share. When Eanos mentioned the prospect of danger, Galin stiffened momentarily: the inquisitor feels confident that this reaction indicates that Galin was already aware of the potential threat to Alecks, and that he's concerned about this threat.

Also, Eanos' magical sight turns up nothing suspicious on Galin.[/sblock]
Galin sighs slightly forelornly at the mention of the shrine. "The gal's got the gist of it, Sir Woodbeing. That there's tah put one in contact with the inhabitants of tha Other World, the kin who live on tha other side of Alluramith Tor, mostly in times of need. Have tah say that I've never spent much time at tha shrine before, but..." The dwarf pauses, momentarily overwhelmed by his thoughts. When he continues, his words come difficultly. "Well, let's just say I be needin' all the help and all the eyes I get these days. Me son's gone missin'...." The dwarf trails off, almost embarrassed by his revealing of this personal crisis.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Drevezh'korol continues along with the others quietly thinking about the revelation that Master Stonehelm shared. For a dwarf to share his pain with non-dwarves...

"We are... acquainted with loss. If there is anything that we can do to help find your son, well, I cannot speak for the rest of my companions but I will do what I am able to help find him."

"Yes," interjects Elenka quickly. "And, perhaps, in the finding of your son it will help lead us to Audra's brother. You seem well acquainted with Alecks; I presume your family is, also. Is it possible that your son set off after Alecks on his last foray?"

__
• • • Elenka Danyllova • • •__• • Drevezh'Korol • •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 5
Initiative: +2 Perception: +7

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed) [20 w/Shield]
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +1 Ref: +3 Will: +6

In Hand:
Spells:
1st level: 3/5 remaining.
2nd level: 3/3 remaining.
Rod of Extend: 2/3 remaining (3rd lv. or lower)
Special: Summon Monster 3 6/6

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +2 Perception: +5; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 20 (12 touch; 18 flat-footed) [24 w/Mage Armor]
HP: 38 Current: 38
CMB: +9 CMD: 20 Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +4

In Hand: --
Conditions: [/sblock]

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra nods to Elenka and Drev, and looks to the others as she tries to shake her blushing.

"From what you have said, Alecks must consider you a friend. And any friend of one member of our family is a friend to all. You have given me some hope and insight. The least I can do is offer my aid. The Diamond Heart always is willing to help."

As she speaks, her hand moves up and brushes the simple silver chain that hangs from her neck.

Qik

First Post
Galin nods his thanks at the kind words, but it's clear now that the subject of his son's disappearance has distracted him. After walking on in silence for a bit, he responds. "I appreciate yer kindness, folks."

"Domoh likes tah spend himself some time alone in tha woods."
Galin chuckles. "Not very dwarf like, but I 'spose that's what I get fer raisin' me son amongst the trees." The dwarf gestures one hand absentedly at the surrounding foliage. " 'e been askin' us tah let him go off on his own more and more, and we be obligin' - kid's got a good 'ead on his shoulders, 'e does. Anyway, 'e disappeared a few nights ago. We been all over 'e woods, but the Wild Wood ain't exactly easy to search..." The dwarf trails off. "Not much we can do now but 'ope."

Almost immediately as he finishes speaking, Galin starts and stares at the sight of a gnome rushing up to him. "Galin! Come quick! We've found Domoh!"

The group finds themselves in a room on the second floor of Galin's inn, huddled around the unconscious form of Domoh with Galin, his family, and a few others. Someone has sent for the local healer, but it's uncertain when they'll arrive.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Move back," says Drevezh'korol in an authoritative voice. "I have some skill in healing; let me see if I can discover what ails him."

Drevezh'korol moves forward and kneels by the young dwarf and checks him for injuries or any other indication of a cause of his unconsciousness.

__
• • • Elenka Danyllova • • •__• • Drevezh'Korol • •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 5
Initiative: +2 Perception: +7

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed) [20 w/Shield]
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +1 Ref: +3 Will: +6

In Hand:
Spells:
1st level: 3/5 remaining.
2nd level: 3/3 remaining.
Rod of Extend: 2/3 remaining (3rd lv. or lower)
Special: Summon Monster 3 6/6

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +2 Perception: +5; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 20 (12 touch; 18 flat-footed) [24 w/Mage Armor]
HP: 38 Current: 38
CMB: +9 CMD: 20 Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +4

In Hand: --
Conditions: [/sblock]

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra eyes the dwarf. She looks up as Drev moves forward to asses the situation.

"I'm trained for emergency medicine as well. If you'd like me to give you a hand looking him over.

She makes the offer even as her eyes, from a couple of steps behind the wood being and off to his side, scan the dwarf.

Remove ads