[LPF] Ties that Bind

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: I heard from Qik. I will try to take over. Everyone check in, Please.
It will take me some time, maybe a week to get up to speed and resume.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: Okay, I am trying to sort out this mess.
Last post IC was 10 Dec, a bump by Artur. That would be the date of stopping DMC for Qik, or would it be his last post date of 30 Nov 2012?

Even though Qik has been gone, I think the game was not really waiting on him to continue was it? The characters are still deciding what to do, yet. I think the game should end on 10 Dec 2012, and then resume when I am ready to finish running the last encounter and the players that are continuing are ready to go.
[MENTION=21076]IronWolf[/MENTION] has yet to level up Fulgrim. He should have reached 5th level in November sometime (anyone know that date?). He needs to sort that out and get approved before I will continue with him playing. If he is even playing at all. [MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION] has been MIA for awhile, I am not sure if he is able to continue or not. Maybe the answer is buried in other threads, but I have no time to look for it.
GE and Artur, are here and ready once the rest are.

I have the map, the adventure proposal, and skimmed through much of the thread. I still need some details from Qik, but I have heard from him in email this weekend so I hope to get those little answers as well.

IronWolf

blank
I am still here. No I haven't leveled Fulgrim yet. Wife with leukemia, ICU visits, bone marrow transplants, leveling him up sort of slid to the back burner - especially since the game seemed to be struggling. I can do so, it may be several days before I can. But Hero Lab will make it much easier!

So, it sounds like we have one more encounter left for this one to wrap up? If that is the case I am happy to continue as I hate to have Fulgrim stuck in limbo and would rather get him back at the Inn until time opens up for me to play more.

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: The deinoncychus battle that ended 31 July 2012 bumped Fulgrim, Audra, and Eanos up to 5th level. It looks like TBX would bump Fulgrim up to 6th on 10 Jan 2013, Eanos on the 16th, Audra on the 18th. I can provide an image of the xp tracker I've been using, if you want it.

Personally, I think Qik's last post should be the end date of his earning DMC. We were awaiting Qik's input as we were on the verge of entering combat. I suppose we could have just dropped the adventure and moved on to something else but that wouldn't have been very satisfying (particularly for Artur) and we were trying to give Qik a chance to make it back and wrap things up. IMO we should get TBX for the full time that we've been waiting.

Since jkason is out and things are difficult for IronWolf, I certainly wouldn't object to a non-combat wrap-up just to get everything wrapped up quickly (with hook for further adventure searching for Alecks, perhaps). That way those of us who are missing or need to be away can be without feeling obligated to come and finish this out. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I agree with GE. If we can get a written wrap up of things to a point where we could free up IW and jkason to return to the Inn, then perhaps a new hook can be laid and GE and I pulled back into the sorted story, that'd be fine. I'd be fine with them returning to Venza, frustrated and disappointed at not coming home with him, but having found that he is alive, out there somewhere. If she had a reason to abandon her search for now, other than like a lost trail or his corpse, she'd return to Venza and wait another chance, frustrated and mad, but buoyed by the though he was alive out there and determined to find him. Either way, I still think moving on is the best thing. If possible, I'd like to request a slightly more detailed than just 'it was done' note for Audra, just so I can make sure IC she has information she would have.

Thanks for stepping in and taking over, PM. I know it adds to your already considerable plate of stuff to deal with. [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[Sblock=OOC]If it is all plugged into the Excel tracking sheet, that will be fine, GE. Qik's tracking manually is missing dates so it will be very time consuming for me to even doublecheck. So let's just go with those numbers. Which means almost everyone is leveling before we can really continue.

However, the encounter can easily be scaled to match.

While it would be easy to non-combat wrap it up, such as the two scouts watch the Fire Elementals destroy the camp and leave. However, this is encounter was to be the finale and wraps up the Audra adventure hook.

It is up to you guys, I am only fulfilling my obligation as Judge. But, I don't mind running a combat encounter and wrapping this up. However, given the lack of GMs with time, I am not sure you will get closure on Audra's search if I cut that part out with any kind of RPing wrap up that makes sense. [/Sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock]XP tracker image attached. If you are ok with running the combat, PM, then I would like to go ahead and do it. Thanks for taking the time to do this.[/sblock]

Attachments

• TtB.jpg
    TtB.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 223

IronWolf

blank
[sblock=OOC]

I will try to get Fulgrim leveled up and approved on Saturday. So if folks want to do the finale, Fulgrim will be there for it. I have no issues continuing, especially if we are on the last encounter. I just had put this game on the back burner because of the lack of updates. If it is picking backup, I will make some time to get Fulgrim leveled and be timely with posts through a combat scene.

[/sblock]

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sounds good. i will also get Audra leveled up either Friday or Saturday and in for approval. There isn't a lot for level 6 thankfully.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases