[LPF] Ties that Bind

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]No worries, IronWolf. I think jkason will be continuing as well so we will have 100%. It might take some time for everyone to be ready, that's all.

While we finish up the leveling and approvals, I suggest you all rejoin the party. While it railroads the decision, it will make things easier on some people to participate. At the meta-game level, it will not hurt things to do so.[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim moves quickly through the wood, his short, stout legs churning as quickly as they can to get him closer to his comrades. With sweat on his brow he reaches the other two as he pauses a half-step behind them. His eyes scan the scene ahead, taking but a moment to take it all in.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra is crouched low when Fulgrim approaches, her eyes on the clearing ahead. She turns quickly to face whatever is coming up from behind, hands in an attack position, but lowers them down when she sees who it is. She doesn't speak, instead nodding quickly to Fulgrim's approach before tilting her head to the clearing and turning her attention back to it.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka and Drevezh'korol, summoner and wood man

Elenka and Drevezh'korol peer out from the cover of the woods into the camp of the bandits that supposedly hold Alecks. The summoner shakes her head and purses her lips as she sees the mayhem being wrought by the fire elementals.

"We need to act fast if... if Alecks is there." She glances at Audra to see how well the monk is holding up.

__
• • • Elenka Danyllova • • •__• • Drevezh'Korol • •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 6
Initiative: +2 Perception: +8

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed) [20 w/Shield]
HP: 44 Current: 44
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +7

In Hand:
Spells:
1st level: 3/5 remaining.
2nd level: 4/4 remaining.
Rod of Extend: 2/3 remaining (3rd lv. or lower)
Special: Summon Monster 3 6/6

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +2 Perception: +8; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 20 (12 touch; 18 flat-footed) [24 w/Mage Armor]
HP: 47 Current: 47
CMB: +11 CMD: 23 Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +4 (+8 vs. enchantment)

In Hand: --
Conditions: [/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Eanos has fallen into a sullen, focused silence as his allies gather...

[sblock=ooc]Okay, I think I have Eanos leveled. Haven't updated mini stats yet. Sorry.

In all the chaos, somehow I did remember that Eanos cast Resist Energy on Audra from a scroll. It had a 20 minute duration, which at the time I thought ought to cover her until the others arrived and into a combat. Not sure if that should be waved off or not, but thought I'd mention it since my scatterbrain actually recalled it. :)

Thanks for putting up with the slow post, guys! I'm working on getting things worked out...[/sblock]

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra looks to be almost of two minds at the same time as she glances back at Elenka's comment. She nods to the red haired summoner. Her eyes move quick, darting quickly back to the clearing.

"Someone doesn't give the word soon, I'm going in there and kick some butt."

She clinches her fists and crouches, ready to launch her body into the furor at a word.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka and Drevezh'korol: summoner and wood man

"Just a moment," says Elenka as she fumbles around in the pouch that holds components for her spells.

"Elenka," warns Drevezh'korol, "Time is running out..."

"I know!" she snaps. Victoriously she pulls out a small piece of something that looks like a twist of blackened bark. With quick intonations and hand motions she summons the wild energy of Drevezh'korol's otherworldly forest home. It settles on her companions and herself making their skin briefly goose-bump and instilling them all with the quickness of the winter wind.

"Go!"

That was what Drevezh'korol was waiting for and he springs out of the cover of the trees and rushes one of the elementals drawing back one heavy fist to attack.

[sblock=Actions]Elenka:
Standard: cast haste. Affects Fulgrim, Eanos, Audra, Elenka, and Drevezh'korol.
Move: none

Drevezh'korol: delays until Elenka's spell is completed
Move: move out of cover to nearest elemental; current speed 60 ft.
Standard: slam attack 1d20+13=24, 2d6+9=13
Note: Drev has reach so will stop 10 ft from his target

Haste: +30 ft. move (or dbl move if less than 30); +1 attack when making full attack action; +1 to attack; +1 to dodge; +1 to Ref saves.[/sblock]

__
• • • Elenka Danyllova • • •__• • Drevezh'Korol • •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 6
Initiative: +2 Perception: +8

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed) Current AC: 17 (+1 dodge (haste))
HP: 44 Current: 44
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +7

In Hand:
Conditions: Hasted
Spells:
1st level: 3/5 remaining.
2nd level: 3/4 remaining.
Rod of Extend: 2/3 remaining (3rd lv. or lower)
Special: Summon Monster 3 6/6

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +2 Perception: +8; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 20 (12 touch; 18 flat-footed) Current AC: 25 (+4 mage armor, +1 dodge (haste))
HP: 47 Current: 47
CMB: +11 CMD: 23 Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +4 (+8 vs. enchantment)

In Hand: --
Conditions: Mage Armored, Hasted[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[Sblock=OOC]I am not sure the two scouts could stomach watching the Fire Elementals torch and chase people around in the campsite for 15-20 minutes. I think it would be better to have the rendezvous take place a bit back from there and out of view. Is this okay with everyone?

I will come up with a revision of the map and put you guys on it and let you have 1 round of preparations (which GE has already posted, but can revise). I will let Audra have 10 rounds remaining on the Resist Energy.

For those don't have it, everyone should have a mini-stat block for combat. At minimum containing the following:
Link to sheet
Current ACs (It does change) & CMD
Current Saves
Current HP (With Max listed as well)
What is in hand (Weapons and Shields, etc..)
Current Conditions in effect (Feats & Spells)
Spells and Special Abilities remaining (Includes channel energies, judgements, etc..)[/Sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Moving back into view of the clearing, there are patches of fire scattered throughout the area. One tents is a flaming ruin, but two others remain standing. Though one is in danger of catching fire yet.

There are charred remains of corpses, no signs of anyone left alive at the camp.

FireElemental_zps3ea5e4dd.png

There are three of the fire creatures moving about, two are large and one is man-sized.

OOC: Combat: Round 1
[sblock=Combat Information]Drev's Actions are not resolved
You are aware. Fire Elementals are not

Initiative:
You guys
Fire Elementals

Updated Map:
LPFTtBEnc01Map01_zps905ac6de.jpg

Map Notes:
1) Darker vegetation provides 20% concealment(Roll 1d100; 1-20 misses) for ranged attacks being bushes, 50% concealment for small creatures. Counts as difficult terrain
2) The wood colored circles are tree trunks. Provide cover
3) Squares with fire risk burning (1d4 fire dmg if fail Reflex 11 DC)

Party Status
Code:
Audra:     47/47 HP remaining; 
Eanos:     41/41 HP remaining;
Elenka:    44/44 HP remaining; 
Drevezh:   47/47 HP remaining;
Fulgrim:   80/80 HP remaining;

Spells Cast:
Abilities Used:
Conditions in effect: Resist Fire 10 (Audra: 10 Rnds), Haste (+30 ft. move +1 Extra Attack when making full attack action; +1 Att/Dodge AC/Ref)(6 Rnds)

Enemy Status:
Code:
Fire Elemental 1 (AC17(13ff)/30HP)
Fire Elemental 2 (AC19(13ff)/60HP(DR5/-))
Fire Elemental 3 (AC19(13ff)/60HP(DR5/-))
[/sblock]
GM: Everyone is up for Round 1 (Drev needs a grid coordinate).

Actions are resolved in posted order, unless otherwise stated.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases