Discussion: Replacement for Leadership Feat

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It would be more workable to give a morale boost to saves/stats/skills, or to give temporary hit points. How about this:

When a cleric prepares his spells for the day, he may also choose to endow his companions with superior skill. For each 4 levels a cleric possesses, he may grant 1 companion a +2 morale bonus to all skill rolls linked to a chosen ability (Strength, Dexterity, etc.) for 24 hours. The chosen ability is selected by the cleric and need not be the same for all companions affected by this power, although once chosen it cannot be changed until the following day. The cleric cannot target himself with this power. At 20th level, the bonus increases to +4.

This one sounds really cool to me! It scales with level, would be simple to implement, and I don't see anything broken in it. It also has some fluff potential. At jkason's urging ;) I propose this as the LPF replacement ability for the Leadership and Nobility domains (and vote YES).

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
You know, I actually misread this the first time, and only this read-through realized it only applies to skill rolls. Which makes it a much more mild ability than I was first thinking. What the heck, I'll give my first judgey YES to it.

Qik

First Post
I'll throw my YES in for Systole's solution, too - makes it easy when the recipient is happy with it. :)

I'll throw it up on the wiki.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases