Hybrid Ideas

Krishnath

First Post
relax, they're coming, but first I have to post the dire raven and a couple of lycanthropes before worrying about a couple of hybrids.

Pale

First Post
I'll be doing the advanced Monkey/Hawk cross myself. (my idea exactly)

Would have done it already, but FFX is just sucking up all of my available free-time grin

Pale

First Post
Krishnath said:
hey Pale, ever played the original FF?

If you mean FF1 that was only released in Japan... then no. I'm not that fanatic about it. :D

I did start before 7, though, but I skipped the anthology, simply because I can't get into a game where they don't even try to upgrade the graphics quality.

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
Pale: Actually FF1 was released in both America and Europe also, it was on the Nintendo Nes system, and it rocks! The computer game I know of that pits you against Tiamat in all her glory, not once, but twice! and Bahamut is in there also :D

Pale

First Post
I don't think that I ever had a chance to play it. I'm thinking that I was more than likely hooked on Ultima 3 or 4 at the time. I do remember that the only games that ever played on the NES were action-oriented. The RPGs didn't interest me all that much for some reason. Not until the time of the Super NES.

Wish that I had in hindsight, though. But I was heavily dependant on others to buy my games for me at the time. :D

Pale

First Post
Thanks for the links, Krishnath! I knew about Nuklear Power, but the other site I was completely unaware of.

(Black Mage is my anti-hero!)

Remove ads