[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

drothgery

First Post
Posted. Put up Silas's sheet and background on the wiki. He's the final PDF to be uploaded (don't know where to put it on the wiki).
I've been saving them in the files area on the campaign front page, though some of the players have attached their character sheets to their character pages on the wiki as well. Also, you can probably use lower-quality settings on whatever tool you're using to print to PDFs; 18 MB is a bit big.

Shayuri

First Post
Yar, sorry...I too have been busy, but I'll post as soon as I steal some winks.

Also been trying to kick around character stuff...working out what drew my little emo pixie into a big building full of big noisy people...

I will think of something, then post.

Phaezen

First Post
I was considering leaving Vanri some spending money, but as he is a creature of the desert and serves Djin nobility, the concept of day to day living costs and keeping cash for incidental expenses does not really occur to him. He is provisioned to be able to live off the land due to his magical items.

Shayuri

First Post
Drothgary you mentioned a bit before in this thread you were considering allowing a dragonmark owner to start with one "free" mastered ritual from the list they could cast for free.

If so, I could make that Shadow Walk and solve the whole transportation question in a heartbeat. :)

drothgery

First Post
Drothgary you mentioned a bit before in this thread you were considering allowing a dragonmark owner to start with one "free" mastered ritual from the list they could cast for free.

If so, I could make that Shadow Walk and solve the whole transportation question in a heartbeat. :)

I ended up with this
GM: Characters with Dragonmark feats can cast one ritual per day that they gain access to via their dragonmark for free with a component cost up to that of a consumable of their level (650gp at level 13), excluding item creation rituals

... after deciding that learning rituals for free would be a bit too much.

Inspiratorium

First Post
Shayuri, if you don't mind doing that, I think that's our best bet for keeping the issue of travel to a minimum from now on. Otherwise, Orien teleport and sailing ship?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases