[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

Shayuri

First Post
A reminder to all, just in case; Tattdemalion can share a space with an ally if you like, so don't feel like you can't be in her square too. :)

Okay...those dice rolls didn't work. Trying again.

Dragon Breath
[roll]1d20+18[/roll] vs Reflex (Gangster at 14B)
[roll]1d20+18[/roll] vs Reflex (Leader at 15C)
[roll]1d20+18[/roll] vs Reflex (Thug at 16C)

Damage
[roll]2d6+14[/roll] fire damage and one target hit will take Ongoing 4 Fire damage. If the Leader is hit, he'll take it. If I miss him, the Gangster will take the ongoing.

---

Guess you can't do rolls in post. Figured out the Add Dice Roll function. drothgery, did I drop anyone?

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
drothgery, did I drop anyone?
As you've probably figured out, the thugs are minions, so you dropped one. I'll generally answer stuff like this in the IC thread. If possible, I'll try to let you know when you drop someone and if an attack hits or not ASAP, though I'm only going to do a write-up when it's the other side's turn to act.

Sounds good.

All

Inspiring Breath - When you hit an enemy using your dragon breath racial power, your allies gain a +5 bonus to damage rolls against that enemy until the end of your next turn.

Everyone (except me) has +5 damage versus the Gangster and Leader until the end of my next turn.

Also, the Ongoing 5 Fire Damage on both the Gangster and Leader is (save ends).

Inspiratorium

First Post
Oh, I should probably mention this.

If you spend an action point to make an attack and Althaea can see you, you can shift 4 squares before or after the attack (so if you wanna get out of dodge before you get swarmed, Soril, you can)

It's cool, he's where he wants to be. If he gets flanked he can use his breath weapon again.

Also, when people use their Action Points within sight of Soril they get +5 damage if they hit or 5 temp HP if they miss. He's a mini-warlord!

Sounds good, I'll do that in the future. For now, this would be his Immediate action for the round.

Draconic Sidestep
[sblock]Draconic Sidestep
As your foes move to flank, you deftly step aside, then engulf them in your dragon breath.
Encounter Martial
Immediate Reaction Personal
Trigger: An enemy moves into a position where it flanks you.
Effect: You shift 1 square and use your dragon breath as a free action, gaining a bonus to the damage roll equal to one-half your level, even if you have already used your dragon breath in this encounter.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
I'm probably missing something obvious, but how did Soril move from Q18 to E13, use his dragonbreath, and then use an action point to act again? He can't just make a single move and attack to do that (it's too far, given a speed of 5), at any rate, and unlesss he's got a special ability or magic item I didn't see, you can't charge and then use dragon breath....

Inspiratorium

First Post
I've only got one immediate, and it's not one I'll need to post in advance, I think. An ally within 5 squares can reroll a damage roll.

I'll post when it comes up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases