[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

drothgery

First Post
Holy cow, that's a lot!
Yeah. Most of them were published after the Eberron Player's Guide (a good-sized chunk came from that Dragon article with a bunch of new rituals). Only the ones with a * are available to pick up for free, though...

Of course, the ones I had my eye on were the travel rituals. The portals and so on. But perhaps we don't need those right away...
Well, Shadow Walk is of at least some use there, and House Orien and House Lyrandar are perfectly willing to sell their services...

Shayuri

First Post
Wait, for free?

I thought I still had to pay for the cost to master, and the component cost to use...along with picking up a ritual book, of course.

drothgery

First Post
Wait, for free?

I thought I still had to pay for the cost to master, and the component cost to use...along with picking up a ritual book, of course.
By the book, you have to pay the cost to master. The last time I was playing 4e Eberron in a tabletop game, the DM had a house rule that you could learn one of the rituals explicitly named in the feat for free, and cast one per day for free (with some DM judgement). I'm considering something similar here.

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm, okay then. Well let me know. I'd probably pick either Knock (cuz we don't have anyone who has Thievery that I saw) or Chameleon's Cloak.

Shadow Walk is cool, but probably not necessary right away.

drothgery

First Post
You might have noticed I created a campaign manager group for this game. If everything works right, I'll keep the world stuff in the wiki, and any technical or logistical talk in the campaign discussion threads, but I will need to set up an in-character thread for running the game.

drothgery

First Post
Also, please put your characters in the Wiki, and let me know (post here, in the threat at the Campaign site, or via PM) when you've done it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases