[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

drothgery

First Post
Drothgery, I made some changes to Althaea's loadout.

Replaced Adamant Arrow Student with Weapon Training: Superior Crossbow, and shuffled around her equipment to accommodate for that.

Attaching the char sheet.
Okay, there's an updated PDF at the campaign site. Also Stonegod's character and my rough sketch world map.

Inspiratorium

First Post
Sorry to keep shuffling things, but I just noticed that the Archer Warlord feature doesn't work with crossbows, so I got rid of it and switched the +3 Veteran's Hide to +3 Veteran's Chain. With luck that'll be the last switch.

Attachments

• Althaea Ripace.xls
    165.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Allright, let's get this rolling. :cool:

Going off Sila's Welcome Guest class feature, I'm assuming the Kelistin is a big enough city to have an Inn that favors Bards, so I invented one where we'd all been before.

drothgery

First Post
Allright, let's get this rolling. :cool:

Going off Silas' Welcome Guest class feature, I'm assuming the Kelistin is a big enough city to have an Inn that favors Bards, so I invented one where we'd all been before.
Cool.

Also, FYI - there's a new map on the campaign site, and some updates have been made to the Wiki.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Posted. Put up Silas's sheet and background on the wiki. He's the final PDF to be uploaded (don't know where to put it on the wiki).

Attachments

• Silas Lvl 13.pdf
    18.6 MB · Views: 61

Remove ads