[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

Inspiratorium

First Post
I think I can explain that one. He used his standard to double move, then used dragon breath as a minor.

EDIT: yeah what he said.

Last edited:

It's cool. He double moved and then breathed as a minor action. When the thugs died it triggered Warding Chaos which let him shift, then used an Action Point to draw his sword, minor action. His paragon path lets him use dragon breath as a free action when he uses an action point, even if he already used it.

drothgery

First Post
It's cool. He double moved and then breathed as a minor action. When the thugs died it triggered Warding Chaos which let him shift, then used an Action Point to draw his sword, minor action. His paragon path lets him use dragon breath as a free action when he uses an action point, even if he already used it.
Okay, what I missed was that Dragon Breath was a minor action.

drothgery

First Post
Oh, for future reference, are you guys okay with me changing the target of a power if the choice you posted becomes invalid (or just doesn't make any sense)?

[MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]

No problems, thanks for speeding it up. There's no additional crit effect, but there is some extra damage. Dragonbreath Warrior gives his next melee attack after using his breath weapon +1[w] damage, so that's maximized with the crit for an extra 8 fire damage.

Also, Silas gets a +5 damage bonus vs the Leader due to Soril's dragon breath (Inspiring Breath feat). The bonus lasts until the end of Soril's next turn, so anyone that gets a damage roll vs the Leader or Gangster 1 gets +5 damage.

Edit: Also, props to everyone! I feel like we're working as a well-oiled combat machine. I'm excited to see how we can increase our effectiveness, given that this is the first fight and we're probably still shaking out the mechanics.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
FYI - At least on weekdays for the next few weeks, there won't be major updates during roughly business hours (US/Pacific). I'd started up this game in part due to unemployment-related boredom, but I should be able to keep it up (albeit with a bit less rapid-fire posting from me, since I don't keep my game stuff on my work computer).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases