[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm alright, but if Teclis hasn't used his elemental Escalation in the same round on his turn he may enhance his elemental bolt further, choose an additional target and fly 3 squares.

drothgery, would you allow me to add this after the RBA already rolled?

No problem for his MBA. BTW, if you can give any BA, give him an RBA even in melee. It does more damage and his expertise negates OAs for it.

I'll post after our Pixie goes. Wanted to make sure everyone got their turn in the first round.

Also, is the Leader bloodied yet? I kinda want Soril to Intimidate him into surrendering. He figures that they've taken up banditry out of necessity so he has a slight interest in trying to figure out why and maybe getting them to stop. It's also something I think he does, the old knight concept of allowing the opponent to surrender at first blood. He's not a Lawful knight, but there are certain codes of honor among the dragonborn Blades.

drothgery

First Post
I'll post after our Pixie goes. Wanted to make sure everyone got their turn in the first round.

Also, is the Leader bloodied yet? I kinda want Soril to Intimidate him into surrendering. He figures that they've taken up banditry out of necessity so he has a slight interest in trying to figure out why and maybe getting them to stop. It's also something I think he does, the old knight concept of allowing the opponent to surrender at first blood. He's not a Lawful knight, but there are certain codes of honor among the dragonborn Blades.
No, she's not. Only the leader and one of the gangsters are still standing, but neither of them are bloodied yet.

Remove ads