[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

[MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION]

By off the map do you mean they're out of combat or are we free to continue to engage them? I've got an Immediate Reaction I can use when she becomes bloodied, but if your intent is for the fight to be over I don't want to go against that.

drothgery

First Post
@drothgery

By off the map do you mean they're out of combat or are we free to continue to engage them? I've got an Immediate Reaction I can use when she becomes bloodied, but if your intent is for the fight to be over I don't want to go against that.
They're out of combat, and the leader is sufficiently far out of combat that you can't reach her by conventional movement (yes, Tatterde's attack dazed them; she had an action point, and a power that lets her shift quite a bit). You can try to chase them if you want; how successful you'll be depends on what you do. However, once you get off the main paths, the shantytown is very confusing and it's easy to become lost.

Inspiratorium

First Post
I would let the leader go. I think, as an IC thing, Althaea would be worried about collateral damage should they engage her or give chase.

We could try to incapacitate G2 for questioning, who's supposedly closer and, I'd assume, an easier target. (I'm a little bit suspicious about a random (seemingly pre-planned) ambush, considering that there are probably plenty of other, less well-armed looking people in the city to steal from, if that was their motivation)

In fact, I think I'll do that.

EDIT: Hrm.... with those rolls, I do hope he goes for the intimidate check...

Last edited:

Wasn't questioning the legality of their actions, just double-checking your intent. ;)

The power I was talking about is an IR when an enemy within 10 is bloodied. It would have done some damage, but not enough to kill her or impede her movements further. But as we're not chasing her, no big deal.

---

Capturing the gangsters sounds good.

Inspiratorium

First Post
I think our first stop should be Lady Daybringer. We can have a slightly better idea of what we're looking for that way.

Also, dragging a dead body around with us won't draw any suspicion at all. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases