[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

Inspiratorium

First Post
Drothgery, will you be imposing a limit on how many successes we can achieve with one skill? Because I just realized that everybody in our party has a decent/good diplomacy check, with most falling into the "good" category.

drothgery

First Post
Drothgery, will you be imposing a limit on how many successes we can achieve with one skill? Because I just realized that everybody in our party has a decent/good diplomacy check, with most falling into the "good" category.
Yes; I'll tell you if you made the last success you can make with a skill (you may still gain information that way, but it won't help you succeed -- or cause failures -- with the skill challenge; Vanri's insight check, BTW, was outside the skill challenge).

drothgery

First Post
Will you post when the characters meet again?
If your character seeks out another PC, you'll find him or her without much difficulty (unless they've gotten involved in something that changes that, but right now no one has); I'll probably have you meet up somewhere before going to Lady Daybringer's residence if what you're doing this 'afternoon' doesn't lead to you meeting up before then.

drothgery

First Post
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6684877]Inspiratorium[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6681261]Knowledge Checks[/MENTION] , [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] , [MENTION=42839]Phaezen[/MENTION] - Did I leave things where you guys don't know what to do next, or are notifications borked again?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6684877]Inspiratorium[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6681261]Knowledge Checks[/MENTION] , [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] , [MENTION=42839]Phaezen[/MENTION] - Did I leave things where you guys don't know what to do next, or are notifications borked again?
I was on trip, so I'll post later tonight. (I did get this notification)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases