[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Well, that seems to have wrapped up the "sneaky striker" role, so I will table my elf thief concept.

Still have a human fighter|ranger, an eladrin knight (eldritch knight, conceptually aligned to cold/ice) and a warforged knight (more traditional knight build). I had forgotten how complicated paragon characters (even relatively simple ones) are to build. Will keep building.

drothgery

First Post
Ok, so spoted the Yakuza them, and seeing as I'm Hengeyokai I dicided to use it, and then incorperate multiple elements of your ideas. I didn't see her as a gang leader, but she's still not a good fit for lawful..
okay, looks mostly pretty good, but a few comments
- you didn't select a background; it's okay if you don't want one, but there's usually at least one that would give a useful benefit
- you have her wearing Studded Leather armor, which takes a feat to be proficient in; you've got a -2 to your attacks because of this

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I shall fix... I didn't know about studded leather, and I wasn't even sure if you allowed themes, didn't wanna be gready and take a background too :)

Attached... pushed her already insane stealth to the sky. If this girl don't wanna be found...

Her backstory I got like this idea of supporting cast, reoccuring character. PC's are doing their thing and she like guest stars once a season. We'll have to see if she gets her name on the title credits this season.

Attachments

• ??.dnd4e
    346.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
I shall fix... I didn't know about studded leather, and I wasn't even sure if you allowed themes, didn't wanna be gready and take a background too :)
Well, since I said certain themes and backgrounds would not be allowed, I figured that kind of implied that those not explicitly banned were allowed...

Revised character looks good (note that I'm only checking for missing stuff or things like using weapons/armor you aren't proficient with; if you made a bad feat / power choice, I'm not going to catch it).

Moon_Goddess

Sorry about that, thought iplay4e will cover it, but forgot you have to have ddi to look at the details on iplay4e.

Also it appears that ENworld software hates Unicode...

Attachments

• ??.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 128

Inspiratorium

First Post
Ahah, thanks for the pdf -- this will be helpful for determining when to drop Warlord's Recovery every day :p

Gotta say that I haven't ever looked at an assassin before, so this certainly looks interesting.

drothgery

First Post
Sorry about that, thought iplay4e will cover it, but forgot you have to have ddi to look at the details on iplay4e.

Also it appears that ENworld software hates Unicode...
I've sent you an invite to the Campaign Manager site. Please post your character on the Wiki . I also chose one of the other small continents/large islands to be psuedo-Japan for this game; feel free to rename it on the wiki and/or create a background for it like Soril's player did for Syraxa.

drothgery

First Post
Well, that seems to have wrapped up the "sneaky striker" role, so I will table my elf thief concept.

Still have a human fighter|ranger, an eladrin knight (eldritch knight, conceptually aligned to cold/ice) and a warforged knight (more traditional knight build). I had forgotten how complicated paragon characters (even relatively simple ones) are to build. Will keep building.
No problem; it will probably take a few days to get you in once your characters are finished anyway.

Moon_Goddess

Well since you've named a land Hunan which is a place in china, I think that will fit, for some vague psuedo-Japan, India, China hybrid.

I'll come up with something to put on there tomorrow.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases