[4e][OOC] Clash of Steel [13th level]

Inspiratorium

First Post
As much as I like them vulpines, I think cat works -- probably didn't catch the familiar because the character wasn't with us until now.

PS, updated my post in the IC thread.

pathfinderq1

First Post
I think I'm going to go with Oscarl, with the following equipment changes: Remove Belt of vigor and +2 distance javelin, add Cincture of the dragon spirit (lvl 6 waist) and +1 distance javelin. Add 2 potions of regeneration (400 gp, lvl 10). Available gp= 320.

Description: Oscarl is a burly-looking human of just under average height. He has broad shoulders, long arms, and a prominent jaw. His skin has a dark bronze tone to it, and his eyes and hair are both quite dark, nearly black. He wears glossy black scale armor, and the faceplate of his helm is formed to resemble a dragon's snout. He carries a satchel and short-hafted throwing spear slung over one shoulder, but does most of his fighting with the metal-studded tangle of braids in his right hand and a basket-hilted short sword in his left.

Background: Oscarl comes from a far-off archipelago, a loose nation of small islands which is home to a number of constantly warring barbarian tribes. The tribes subsist on fishing, small trade (and a bit of piracy), and they revere dragons as beings of great power. Some of the tribesmen travel to foreign lands as warriors- Oscarl was one such. He has dwelt in the lands of the empire for many years now- he originally served as a private bodyguard before he turned to adventuring. He tends to work hard and to play hard- most of the party has adventured with him at least once or twice. He was actually sent to investigate things in the city before the rest of the party, but he traveled a much slower route and has only just arrived.

drothgery

First Post
I think I'm going to go with Oscarl, with the following equipment changes: Remove Belt of vigor and +2 distance javelin, add Cincture of the dragon spirit (lvl 6 waist) and +1 distance javelin. Add 2 potions of regeneration (400 gp, lvl 10). Available gp= 320.
Okay, I've sent you an invite to the Campaign Manager group. Please update Oscarl's page on the Wiki.

Remove ads