Assassination! DM: FourMonos Judge: Renau1g

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
As first waves of mind clouding attack reach Venakhad, out of his form shortly bursts dragon-like ethereal form, which gestures and retreats back while sphere of mind calming energy bursts forth protecting his group from insidious power of the assassin.

[sblock=Interrupt] [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]:
Bastion of Mental Clarity (Immediate Interrupt when An enemy hits or misses Venakhad with an attack against his Will.; encounter) ✦ [Racial power]
Close burst 5; Target: Each ally in burst
Effect: Each target gains a +4 power bonus to Will until the end of your next turn.

Probably won't save kal'Tarron, but might rhona or czern...
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The priest hurries after escaping assassin, blasting him from afar with sacred flame. Unfortunately, he's too far to affect Chael.

"Chael, move few paces in front of the bear and in line with Malehan then swing toward Malehan!"

[sblock=Actions]
Move: J16 (counting table edge as 2 squares)
Standard: Sacred Flames vs [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 Ref; radiant damage (1d20+11=25, 1d6+6=12)[/url] - Malehan/@Velmont gets 6 thp

AP: Charge attack vs [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 ; damage (1d20+8+1=26, 1d8+1=3)[/url] - end in L20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Venakhad stats]
Initiative +7; Senses Passive Insight 30, Passive Perception 21
HP 5 THP 26/59, Bloodied 29, Surge Value 14, Surges 7/8
AC 21; Fortitude 17, Reflex 18, Will 23
0/1 AP
Speed 6

Astral Seal
Sacred Flame

Divine Glow
Hymn of Resurgence
Bastion of Mental Clarity
Prescient Maneuver
Shinning Symbol
Peacemaker's Light

Healing Word
Healing Word
Healer's Mercy
Divine Fortune

Moment of Glory
Return From Death's Door
Iron to Glass

Symbol of the Holy Nimbus +1 Critical: +1d6. Property: When healing word is used Venakhad and allies withing 5 squares get 5 temporary hit points
Healer's Brooch +1 When Venakhad uses power that regains hit points to the target(s) add +1 to regained value.
Medic's Mace +1 Critical: +1d6 radiant damage, Property: when Venakhad uses Channel Divinity power one ally within 10 squares regains 4 hp. Daily power: standard action: regain use of Channel Divinity for this encounter.
Delver's Hide +2 Daily power: free action: gain +2 bonus to saving throw just rolled. Use new result.
Helm of Battle Property: Venakhad and allies within 5 squares of him get +1 item bonus to initiative checks
Spell Anchors Daily Free Action: Sustain one power that normally requires a minor action to sustain.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
The ancient young priest's flame make the assassin yell out, breaking his concentration. His chameleon like effect ends.

GM: Assassin 2 is no longer invisible to Chael.

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Round 6, "Ambassador Building"
Rohna, Goliath Fighter/Warlord 8

Seeing half the assassins move on the Ambassadors, Rohna digs her heels into the sides of Olaf, abandoning her attack on the foe in front of her. She lines up a charge on the second one as his cloak of invisibility drops, but avoiding the cleric fouls her aim. The roaring wind of the near miss does give the killer something else to think about besides his mission though. "Don't worry, I'll end you with the next one!"
[sblock=Combat Actions]Free: Speak, Saved vs Invisibility, Saved vs Ongoing dmg
Minor: ...
Move: to (I/14-J/15)
Standard: Charge to (M/19-N/20) MBA v 2, [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3634973/]1d20+15=21, 2d6.minroll(2)+1d8+7=17[/URL], 2 is Marked UENT.
Action Point: ...
Gore: ...[/sblock][sblock=Rohna]Rohna—Female Goliath Fighter 8 Resist all 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15
AC: 24 (28), Fort: 22(26), Reflex: 15 (19), Will: 17(21) — Speed: 5(6), 9 when mounted
HP: 55/76 (6THP), Bloodied: 38, Surge: 19, Surges left: 8/13;
AP: 0/1, Second Wind: Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Crushing Surge
Cleave
Pass Forward
Practiced Rider
Passing Strike
Rhino Strike
Hydra Charge
Stone's Endurance

Inspiring Word
Villain's Menace

Rain of Steel

Vanguard Mordenkrad +2 "Kordestad" (daily, minor)
Flaming Warhammer +1 (daily, free)
Onyx Dog (daily, standard)
Antipathy Gloves (daily, standard)
[sblock=Pals]Olaf—Dire Boar 6
Resist 10 all; HP 65/85 (5THP); Bloodied 42 AC 20; Fortitude 21, Reflex 17, Will 16, Speed 9. Property: Rabid Charger (while mounted by a friendly rider of 6th level or higher; at-will) Mount; When he charges, Olaf makes a gore attack in addition to Rohna's charge attack. Furious Charge; When Olaf charges, his gore deals an extra 5 damage, pushes the target 2 squares, and knocks the target prone on a hit. Death Strike (when reduced to 0 hit points); Olaf makes a gore attack. Powers: Gore (standard; at-will); +11 vs. AC; 2d10 + 4 damage, or 2d10 + 9 damage against a prone target.

Gretta—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 9/9(4); Bloodied 4

Bite
(standard; at-will)
+7 vs. AC; 1d6 + 3 damage.​
[/sblock][/sblock][sblock=OOC]Squares adjacent to Rohna cost +1 movement for enemies to enter.

Damage Summary:
(Total damage if all attacks hit)
Ongoing dmg taken: 4 (Finally Saved)
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The undead knight cannot see the hidden foe, but bellows impotently anway, bringing his rage down on the assassin before him. He hammers the foes knees, driving it to the groupd.
OOC: Bonus doesn't help our Will lacking friend. At vs 6: Hit, 15 dmg, slowed and prone.
[sblock=Immediate Actions]Sorted in order of importance:
- Opportunity Action (1/combatant): MBA if not marked and shift or attack not Czern while in aura: +17 vs AC (+19 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect; 2 damage on miss
- Opportunity Attack (1/combatant): MBA +17 vs AC (+19 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Guardian's Counter: (Immediate Interrupt) If ally w/ 2 sqs. hit by attack that drop them/bloodies and Czern not also attacked: Czern and ally swap positions, Czern becomes target, and can make MBA after resolved; +16 vs AC (+18 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Unbreakable: (Immediate Reaction) Czern hit by an attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 11.
- Shield Block: (Immediate Interrupt) If Czern hit by attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 1d10+6
[/sblock][sblock=Czern Belog (Defender Aura; Defend the Line stance; +2 AC vs 6)]Czern Belog—Male Karrnathi Undead Guardian Knight 9
Initiative: +10, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 16, low-light vision
AC: 26, Fort: 24, Reflex: 20, Will: 18 — Speed: 5
HP: 58/85, Bloodied: 42, Surge: 21, Surges left: 13/15; Unnatural Vitality
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers -
Battle Guardian
Power Strike x2
Guardian's Counter

Defender Aura (active)
Defend the Line (active)
Cleaving Assault
Hammer Hands

Dark Reaping
Glowering Threat

Unbreakable
Shield Block

Strikebacks (encounter)
Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (daily)
Steadfast Amulet +2 (daily)

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Czern_Belog_(stonegod))[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
As Czern knocks their shared foe down, Alexia swings her blade in an upward slash that tears through the assassin's armor.

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Guiding Strike vs Assassin 6. Hits AC 34 for 13 damage. I accidentally put Assassin 2 as the target in the roll, but that guy's a little far away for me to me attacking him in melee. Anyway, Assassin 6's AC is lowered by 2 until the end of my next turn.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stat block]Alexia Madgearu - Vryloka* Bard 8
*Insight DC 29 to notice she's not human.
Initiative: +4 | Passive perception: 20 | Passive Insight: 22
AC 25 | F 20 | R 19 | W 22
HP: 53/65+9 | Bloodied: 32 | Surge value: 16 (14 when bloodied) | Surges: 10/11
Resist: 9 necrotic
Speed: 6 | Languages: Common, Dwarven
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
MBA: +11 vs AC, 1d8+3, +2d6 on crit
Powers: Cutting Words, Guiding Strike
Lifeblood, Majestic Word (1/2), Words of Friendship, Essence of Death, Divine Challenge
Shout of Triumph, Rally the Spectral Host, Unluck
Stirring Shout, Satire of Bravery
Inspire Confidence, Ode to Sacrifice
Performer's Longsword, Screaming Drakescale, Symbol of Scorned Fate

Conditions:

[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
Losing track of his target, kal'Tarron turns towards the next nearest foe. As he dashes towards the assasin with his axe upraised, he feels the thread of his oath snap as one of his allies dispatches the changeling. Snarling a curse in the draconic dialect of his faith, he call upon divine guidance to strike down his new target

OOC:
Move H6
Minor OoE on 5
Standard: Bond of Retribution on 5 (1d20+12=13, 1d20+12=15, 1d12+6=14)
Memory of thousand lifetimes (1d8=4)
Flank +2 = 20vs AC : Hits for 14
The first time an enemy other than my Oath target hits or misses me before the end of my next turn, the target takes radiant damage +4

Special: I get +1 defense b/c oath target is bloodied

Remove ads