Assassination! DM: FourMonos Judge: Renau1g

Velmont

First Post
As Malehan use the insight of his ancestor to guide Rohna's hand, another one starts to ward him from the incoming harm of the combat.

[SBLOCK=OOC]As Malehan use his Divine Guidance
Free Action: Enduring Spirit Vestments: Malehan gains 5 THP and +2 AC until the end of encounter .[/OOC][/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=To Players]
@.Players: Anyone who want can use this power for an attack roll of an encounter or daily power.
Divine Guidance (Immediat Interrupt * Close Burst 10)
Target: An ally within 10 squares of you makes an attack roll against your oath of enmity target.
Effect: That ally makes a second attack roll and uses either result.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Immediate Actions]
@.DM: Also, during the monster turn, Malehan might use one of these interrupt. If more than one trigger is valid at the same time, use the first in list. Please note I might change the Triggering conditions.

Great Hunger Falchion (Immediate Reaction)
Trigger:
1) An enemy adjacent to you scores a critical hit against you.
2) The enemy is not a Minion.
Effect: Roll this weapon’s critical damage dice (including any extra damage from the weapon’s property => +2d8, add +2d4 for each critical rolled during this encounter) and deal that much damage to the triggering enemy.

Belt of Raging Endurance (Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger:
1) An enemy hits you and causes damage.
2) Malehan takes 15 damages or more.
Effect: You gain resist 15 against that attack, but you also take 10 damage at the end of your next turn.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Malehan's Stats]Malehan
Elf - Avenger - 8
Initiative +9
Passive Insight 19; Passive Perception 31
HP 68/68; THP 0; Bloodied 34; Surge Value 17; Surges Per-Day 7/9
AC 26(28); Fortitude 18; Reflex 22; Will 22
Speed 7
Action Points: 1

Current Effects: None

Basic Attack: Overwhealming Strike Fullblade +15 vs AC 2d4+11 damage and you shift 1 square and slide the target 1 square into the space you occupied.

Skills: Acrobatics +16, Nature +11, Perception +21, Religion +11, Stealth +15, Thievery +15
Languages: Common, Elven

Powers
[ ]Bond of Pursuit
[ ]Overwhealming Strike

[ ]Elven Accuracy
[X]Oath of Enmity
[X]Channel Divinity (Abjure Undead or Divine Guidance)
[ ]Takedown Strike
[ ]Centered Flurry of Blow
[ ]Angelic Alacrity
[ ]Sequestering Strike
[ ]No Respite
[ ]Refocus Enmity

[ ]Aspect of Might
[ ]Menacing Presence
[ ]Soul Seeker

[ ]Acrobat Boots [W]
[ ]Symbol of Scorned Fate [E]
[ ]Belt of Raging Endurance [E]
[ ]Great Hunger Falchion [D]
[X]Enduring Spirit Vestments [D]
[ ]Cannith Google [D]
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Illumination: Dim light. Objects/enemies >3 squares away are considered to have partial concealment. (Unless you have vision benefits)

Platforms are 30 feet above the sludge.
Rusty railings are present around outside of platforms. There are support beams and girders around the bottom of the platforms.

DC for climbing is athletics or acrobatics 15 (due to slime buildup on the structure)

Sludge is difficult terrain.

Boxes of Debris are difficult terrain.

Map: Here.

You can see something wrapped in a cloak and bound with ropes on the platform behind the troll. (Blue square on map)

GM: @Vertexx69 I think you need to change your move as the platforms are 30 feet above the sludge at the bottom. Moving to the sludge would be a voluntary jump down and you would need athletics to climb back up. Olaf would likely find that a hard climb...

KarinsDad

Adventurer
GM: @Vertexx69 I think you need to change your move as the platforms are 30 feet above the sludge at the bottom. Moving to the sludge would be a voluntary jump down and you would need athletics to climb back up. Olaf would likely find that a hard climb...

OOC: Err, what? Is Olaf hanging over the edge of the swinging platform? If so, then it would be a squeeze (-5 to hit, grants CA to foes), but still doable. Olaf has plenty of movement to accomplish this.

Both Rohna and Olaf would be squeezing.

Also, Villain's Menace only gives the bonuses to Rohna, not to all allies.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
GM: I think that is just a misunderstanding about the environment. I'd be okay with a running jump to get to the next platform. Also you'll have to drop the Kordestad (free action) and draw the flaming warhammer (minor).

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Today is my last day at job, so I'll be giving away my actual computer. I'll be without computer for the week-end and Tuesday, I'll know more what I'll have for my new job. I'll give news next week.

During that time, if you need to NPC Malehan, next round, use Sequestring Strike and Centered Flurry of blow on the Troll to push him down the platform. After that, I allow any player to NPC Malehan if I take time to act. Feel free to use any Encounter and At-Will power and the Great Hunger Falchion +2 daily power.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The undead knight barrels forward, attempting to knock over the troll, headless of the danger. The Wolf was threatened; he aimed to end that threat. But his effort was too strong, and the troll easily dodges the knight's telegraphed swing. Czern ducked under the bigger enemy and stepped to the side.
OOC: Run then charge to T14 and attack: Nat 1. After charge, use boots to shift to current position.
[sblock=Immediate Actions]Sorted in order of importance:
- Steadfast Amulet: (Immediate Interrupt) Czern stunned or dazed w/ a save ends effect; Czern makes an immediate save to cancel the effect. If failed, power not expended.
- Opportunity Action (1/combatant): MBA if not marked and shift or attack not Czern while in aura: +17 vs AC (+19 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect; 2 damage on miss
- Opportunity Attack (1/combatant): MBA +17 vs AC (+19 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Guardian's Counter: (Immediate Interrupt) If ally w/ 2 sqs. hit by attack that drop them/bloodies and Czern not also attacked: Czern and ally swap positions, Czern becomes target, and can make MBA after resolved; +16 vs AC (+18 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Shield Block: (Immediate Interrupt) If adjacent ally hit by attack that would drop/bloody them: Reduce damage by 1d10+6
- Strikebacks: (Immediate Reaction) Non-minion hits Czern and deals damage: MBA +16 vs AC (+18 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Unbreakable: (Immediate Reaction) Czern hit by an attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 11.
- Shield Block: (Immediate Interrupt) If Czern hit by attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 1d10+6
[/sblock]
[sblock=Czern Belog (Defending the Line Stance; Defender Aura; Grants CA to enemies)]Czern Belog—Male Karrnathi Undead Guardian Knight 9
Initiative: +10, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 16, low-light vision
AC: 26, Fort: 24, Reflex: 20, Will: 18 — Speed: 5
HP: 83/85, Bloodied: 42, Surge: 21, Surges left: 12/15; Unnatural Vitality
Action Points: 1/2, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 1
Powers -
Battle Guardian
Power Strike x2
Guardian's Counter

Defender Aura (active)
Defend the Line (active)
Cleaving Assault
Hammer Hands

Dark Reaping
Glowering Threat
Unbreakable
Shield Block

Strikebacks (encounter)
Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (daily)
Steadfast Amulet +2 (daily)

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Czern_Belog_(stonegod))[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
What? I was waiting for Alexia/TwoHeadsBarking...did I miss his turn? I wanted to go last so I can get as many as possible in blast 5. I'll post Vens move later today

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases