[Fire Mountain Games] "Way of the Wicked" a bestseller on DriveThruRPG

gdmcbride

First Post
As of today, both "Way of the Wicked" books -- "Knot of Thorns" and "Call Forth Darkness" are now bestsellers on DriveThruRPG. I would like to thank all of our loyal customers who have made this milestone possible. Rest assured, that more is on the way.

You can also purchase "Way of the Wicked" on Paizo.com where hundreds of copies have already been sold.

Take a look at Pathfinder's only evil adventure path and see what all the buzz is about.

Make 2012 the year you became wicked.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games
Fire Mountain Games on Facebook

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
This is a great accomplishment, and even more amazing because you live in Beaverton--the "land of streets whose names change but the signs don't tell you so you have no idea how to get where you're going." Just managing to get to the grocery store and back deserves an award.

So: congratulations!

gdmcbride

First Post
Fooly Cooly,

I am literally putting the final touches on it as I type this. Done by next week (April 30th is still part of April).

TarionzCousin,

Beaverton is a great place to live. Lots of parks. Close to Portland. An easy drive to countless bits of scenic wonder. Not far from the Oregon wine country. Less than an hour from the Oregon coast.

The downside -- the roads suck.

You know, I used to live in Texas. In Texas the downside was tornadoes. I can live with bad roads.

JohnnFour,

Glad you enjoy the AP. All our art is done by Michael Clarke, our amazing in house artist.

Gary McBride
Fire Mountain Games

Fooly_Cooly

First Post
Awesome. Thats great news for me. I told one of my players to hold off on giving me a birthday gift until next week.Lol. Great work on this AP. my players are loving it!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases