[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

rb780nm

First Post
Ignoring the strange vision that interrupted his train of thought, Iosef nods in agreement. "Let's keep moving"

OOC: [MENTION=6700525]John479[/MENTION] : I think you meant to post int he tavern thread.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Very well, onward it is! Though I believe we should investigate the tower before we leave."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +09 CMD: 22
Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 25 (11 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 104/104
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 25 (11 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 99/99
CMB: +10 CMD: 21
Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 26 (12 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +08 CMD: 20
Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 3/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Deciding to ignore the tower for the moment and look for more trouble, the group heads out north in a slightly clockwise pattern where they can still see the edge of the island. To the northwest is a tall, regal looking building that has fared better than others. While the stonework is sturdy as a fortress, looking as if it could withstand an assault from the abyss itself, the crystal windows and dome have long ago shattered. Between you and this structure is a grandiose lawn. Not having a caretaker, this lawn has overgrown quite thick. The vegetation is chest high, and likely to have several more carnivorous plants in it.

Swinging your gaze to the north, the vegetation stops abruptly. It is hard to see what is over there though, as the overgrowth is so tall in the foreground. Quite a ways beyond, a shimmering dome about sixty feet high appears in the distance. Light seems to bounce off of it in an ever changing pattern.

Far beyond the dome is another stone tower. This appears to be one of the towers that was broken off and may be floating around the island.

A little closer, two of the street lamps seem to be glowing with a pale blue light. [sblock=ooc]Since you didn't find a quiet place for Relic to do the identification work, both attempts failed and his sickness passes in a few moments. They can be attempted again when conditions change. Who is carrying the horn and necklace? Is that person wearing the necklace? [/sblock][sblock=maps]Overview
island15.png

Local
island16.png

[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Keeping his wit's about him, both Aradra and Shadow keep their guard up, ready for another ambush to happen.

He sees another blue light, and whirls his bow to point at it, thinking that the will o wisp was there. However, when he sees that it is a pale blue orb on top of the light post, he lowers his guard...

"Free my people or lose your lives starting with this delicious elf!"

I hearded the Trickster spawn say he is want his friends to be free, and we will do this thing when we finds the friends. Because to makes the prisoner not prisoner, this is corrects.

Another blue light? Where all of these orbs shinning blue??

[sblock=SK]: since there is no insight in PF I am thinking a wisdom roll is needed here? or is simply seeing them going to be enough?
[/sblock]
[sblock=Aradra Stats]

Aradra Longstrider

AC: 21 (15 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 75/78
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +13 Will: +5

Perception: +13
Initiative: +8

Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (48/50)
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride ; Pass without trace 7..5hours

Used Items: 2 charges of Abundent Ammo.

Adaptation
: 80/80 Minutes Remain (Darkvision)
Level 1 Spells: Pass without Trace, Gravity Bow
Level 2 Spells: Eagle Eye
, blank
[/sblock]
[sblock=Shadow Stats]

Shadow

AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 72/72
CMB: +12 CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip)
Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +5 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

Perception: +13

Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+10 1d8 + 15 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Daylily notices Aradra whirl toward the lights. Though utterly lacking in anything approaching proper manners, the barbarian does have a reasonably average intellect. "Is that the prisoners-friend of Trickster Spawn?" he asks. "Is this civilized thing, to put Trickster Spawn on top of pole? For punishment? I am not sure the reasonings for this."

He draws his sling and sends a hunk of rubble through the glass.

[sblock=OOC]Daylily will nail the glass with a sling stone. I can roll attack, but it's out of combat, so he misses and someone tackles him, he's going to break the glass.

So these Precursors, they made will-o-wisps into streetlights? That's kind of funny, actually.

Daylily has nothing to do with the amulet or the tusk.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 66/69
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 78/81
CMB: +12 CMD: 24
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +11

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, PA/FF
Rage Remaining: 9/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic, holding onto the the magical items for now to study at a later date before returning them to their owners, watches with interest as Daylily seeks to break the pale blue lamps. He can't help but chuckle with admiration at his friends often surprising intelligence and insight.

"I can float you up there if you prefer to use your hammer, Daylilly" he offers. "There is of course no guarantee that they will be grateful ... but I doubt they will attack us further if indeed we manage to free them from their prison."

OOC: Relic will cast Levitate on Daylily if he wants to float up and smash the Lamps with his hammer rather than taking potshots with his sling.

Satin Knights

First Post
Daylily's sling shot shatters the glass globe. With a roaring laugh of glee, a will-o-wisp darts out and spirals around the post, changing through all colors of the rainbow and reveling in its final freedom. Moving forward towards the group slowly, it cautiously goes invisible. You hear a voice call out, "To repay your gift of freedom, I give you one truth and one question answered."

"The prisoners of magic and glass watch the prisoners of mind as they free the prisoner of old."

Systole

First Post
"I am not need the flying magics, Elder, but I am thanks for the offer." When Relic suggests they may or may not be hostile, the barbarian shrugs. It's simply not relevant to him whether they might attack. Even enemies shouldn't be caged.

He snorts at the will-o-wisp's words. "The makers of this place, they seems to likes much prisoner. This place is good huntings ground for snake meats and tasty salads, but I am not likes this place any mores."

He looks to Relic to ask a question of the creature.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases