[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Relic's summons will arrive at the start of next round for the party. For wizards, it is a full round casting.

Shadow continues to guard and protect Relic.

Waiting on @rb780nm for Iosef's actions. Iosef and Daylily are currently both within the reach of the southern shambler.
[/sblock][sblock=map]
island12.png
[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef steps forward and swings his sword at the shambling vegetation, slicing through branches and tendrils.

[sblock]
Move forward 5 feet (step)
Full attack critter 2
[/sblock]

[sblock=I keep finding mistakes on my sheet. Damn it!]
Okay, my attack bonus ought to be (If I've done it right this time):

6/1(Base) +3(Str) +1(Focus) +1(Magic Sword) = +11/+5

The second strike still misses, but not by as much...

Damage bonus should be +3, so Iosef hits for 7
[/sblock]

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
OOC:
Lol! I was trying so hard to get the basic numbers right, I forgot the bless and flank bonus

In that case, both attacks hit.

Strike 1: 25 vs AC, hits for 7
Strike 2: 21 vs AC, hits for 11

That's more like it ;)

jbear

First Post
[sblock=Summons]Sorry. I hadn't realised it worked like that.

I also thought that the closer Shambling Mound had been killed not the more distant one. So I'll summon it next to Daylily in the hope that the Salad or the blue ball will attack it instead of Daylily. BR42. Probably arrive too late ... [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"You will pay for that!" The glowing skull of light, being quite frustrated things are not going his way, disappears. The shambler, not fulling understanding how screwed he is, continues his attacks. Swinging a large vine at the tin can, he misses the first time, but hits heavy the second time. Wrapping around and squeezing, the paladin is now the one in a dire predicament.

Relic's open invitation to the pits of hell is answered. A lemure materializes next to the paladin and surprisingly helps the paladin by clawing at the plant creature. Vines rip and tear from the diabolic assault.

The party is up
[sblock=combat]
-113/?? ~ AC 19 ~ Critter 1 ~ dead
-59/?? ~ AC 19 ~ Critter 2 ~ constricting Iosef ~ heavily wounded
??/?? ~ AC ?? ~ blue light ball undamaged, invisible

14/68 ~ AC 14 ~ Daylily ~ cestus, rage, bless,
38/38 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~ resistance ~ bless, Summon acted, Relic still has full actions this round
17/17 ~ AC 14 ~ summoned augmented lemure
66/69 ~ AC 20 ~ Aradra ~ bless
62/62 ~ AC 19 ~ Shadow ~ bless ~ amulet active
47/68 ~ AC 23 ~ Iosef ~ bless ~ grappled by shambler 2
80/80 ~ AC 27 ~ Frost ~ bless ~ shield

Lemure placed there, because Relic can't see to the other side of the shambler.
[/sblock][sblock=map]
island13.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn (finally) rushes forward into the fray, swinging Hafísbíta 'round to chop the walking lettuce leaf into spinach salad. Sadly, she misses in her shame at taking so long and her haste to help her friends.

[sblock=Actions]
  • Move: to BP39
  • Standard: Attack w/ Greatsword (Miss)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +09 CMD: 22
Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 25 (11 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 104/104
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 25 (11 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 99/99
CMB: +10 CMD: 21
Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 26 (12 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +08 CMD: 20
Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 3/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"If you wanted our help, don't order things to attack us!" Aradra shouts at the ball as it proceeds to vanish. "Threatening us for help only pisses me off!"

Delay for now.

Systole

First Post
Shifting back to a two-handed grip on his earthbreaker, the barbarian savagely brings the weapon down on the walking pile of mulch, annihilating it in a shower of vegetation. "I toss you, salad!" he curses at it, then turns to the place where the fey-light was. "You threat us? Yes, you is flick off, right damn nows," he snarls. "You is come back when you learning to ask nice, or I take you in this--" he raises a fist toward the empty air "--and I push you into the ground, BAM, BAM, BAM! ... until you is nothings more than spark on the breeze." He blows into his palm as if scattering a handful of dust.

He turns back to the party, his anger vented. "Well, is time for salads, yes?" He looks down at his body, covered in lacerations and contusions. He surveys the multitude of injuries rather placidly given that he can barely be standing, and then says offhandedly, "Oyeh, Elder Storyteller, some tappings from the magic stick, when you is having the chance."

[sblock=OOC]Will retcon/shorten the monologue if combat isn't over, but the will-o-wisp seems like it's not going to press combat.

EDIT: Or if 77 points of damage isn't enough to put away the shambler, but I'm guessing that one's is all done.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 4/58
CMB: +9 CMD: 21
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/68
CMB: +11 CMD: 23
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +10
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, Bless, PA/FF
Rage Remaining: 7/11

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 4
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
A moment after Daylily's fury is unleashed, there is silence except for the swirling storm. That, and enough steak and salad to feed a hundred people. All Daylily needs is a bonfire to cook with and a hundred friends.

The will-o-wisp seems to have wisely retreated after his pets have been so easily defeated. His thoughts of re-energizing the shamblers if they had just been beaten normally have gone away as both creatures have been utterly decimated.

The lemure looks at the paladin uncomfortably, then at his calling master with a pleading face.

Crunch! Another chunk of shale falls from the tower to break the tension.
[sblock=ooc]Yikes! Aradra's crit arrow wasn't quite enough to one shot these creatures, but that earthbreaker strike was. 3x CR6 comes out as about CR 9.5. Pretty good.

Relic and Daylily get to level today. Iosef officially levels on Thursday. So, all three can start on updating their wiki sheets.[/sblock][sblock=map]
island14.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases