[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jbear

First Post
Relic ends the invisibility effect on himself and reappears, white face, blue lipped and hunched over in agony. White froth bubbles at the corner of his lips and his eyes bulge from his head.

He reaches up and takes the anti toxin from Aradra and croaks "Here..." pulling aside his robe to reveal the puffy red bite mark on his shoulder.

[sblock= Actions] NB: sblocking seems to work if you make a space after the =

Standard: End invisibility (ouch)
Move: Pick up Item (from Aradra's hand): Anti Venom

So Aradra can use a standard to make the heal check and give Relic a +4 bonus on fort save.

Kalin gives him a +2 bonus on save for a total of +6 bonus

Rolling...

Fail: Relic takes 1 CON dmg = CON 8
[/sblock]

[sblock=Relic]
Relic Nevyn
[sblock=Image]
180px-Willterrell_oldman.jpg
[/sblock]
(Lvl 6) Human Wizard 5/Oracle 1
HP: 28/45 (22/33)
AC: 14 (18 with Mage Armor) Touch 14 FlatFooted 11 (15 with Mage Armor)
Initiative: +4; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
Status: Mage Armor (8 hrs? - time on island) Poisoned (5 rounds to go)
(Con Damage: -4) Heroism: 130 mins: +2 morale bonus on atks/saves/skills Gallant Inspiration: +2d4 circumstance bonus on skills (& attks)
Fort: +2 (+0)Ref: +3 Will: +7
Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound
Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp; Silent Image; Air Bubble; Cause Fear; Charm Person:USED
Lvl 2: Summon Monster II: USED, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility: USED; Levitate
Bonded Ring: USED (Animate Rope)
Pearl of Power (lvl 1):USED
Pearl of Power (lvl 2):USED
Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 2/3 uses left today
Wand of Mage Armor: (47/50) charges
Wand of CLW: (50/50) charges
Rod of Lesser Extend: 2/3 uses left today
Quarterstaff of Spellstoring: +3; 1d6+1 dmg Charged: Force Punch (5d4 force, 10ft knock back, DC 16).
Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions; 8/8 trail rations
Scrolls prepared for Battle (currently in waterproof scroll case for crossing): Magic Missile, Shield, Ray of Enfeeblement, Hypnotism, Moment of Greatness
Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Daylily sneers at the machinery. "You wait your turnings, metal thing. I smashes you after I smashes spider! Now, more spider!"
[sblock=Actions]Continue rage, ready attack.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 61/69
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 73/81
CMB: +12 CMD: 24
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +11
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Rage, Lingering rage
Rage Remaining: 5/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 3
Sling bullet, 1[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Neither spider returns. Both having taken so much sudden damage from their prey have decided it is safer to wait for different walking meals to arrive. The machine, while agitated and maybe building up to another charge, is reacting more slowly now that planar events and combat have ended.

Relic drinks the anti-toxin while Aradra tries to heal the poisoned wound. As Aradra works to draw the poison out, Relic starts repetitively praying to the wind for guidance. Much of the poison is extracted, but it is very tenacious. Those spiders must be used to eating well. Even Shadow seems to be growling words of encouragement for his master to heal the old man. Iosef comes over, placing his hands on Relic and starting a long spell casting. Once his faith flows through his hands, it is just enough to allow Relic to stave off the last remnants of the poison.
[sblock= Relic]Dropped 8 CON overall, got back 2 from the lesser restoration. Time to go find a quiet space to rest for the night. You survived!!![/sblock]
[sblock= Combat]-48/?? ~ AC 17 ~ Red Spider doesn't return
-41/?? ~ AC 17 ~ Black Spider, doesn't return
73/81 ~ AC 16 ~ Daylily ~ Raging
23/45-18 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~ Poisoned, Invisible, -4 CON, anti-toxin in hand, ended at -6 CON
78/78 ~ AC 21 ~ Aradra ~ Gravity Bow and Darkvision,
72/72 ~ AC 19 ~ Shadow ~ amulet active, ready didn't trigger
65/79 ~ AC 23 ~ Iosef ~ cast lesser restoration
80/80 ~ AC 23 ~ Frost ~ 1 grr left
[/sblock]
GM: Frost earns enough to level. Relic survives.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Relic heals himself with a quiet prayer though in his badly weakened state the spell does little to improve the white faced wizard's deathly appearance. He reaches up for Daylily to help him too his feet.

"Thank you, friends. I have never walked so close to the doors of death" he croaks weakly. "You pulled me back."

He picks up his staff and almost stumbles over. "This ... orrey ... it looks complicated. And dangerous in its current state. Almost as if it had a mind of its own. It seemed to attack Daylilly. To study it as I am ... may cost me my life. I need a place to rest. I can go no further today. And tomorrow I may also be of little use"

It is obvious it causes Relic a great effort to talk. "But the machine must be a piece of the puzzle of what is breaking down here on the island. If we can find the lens and fix it ..." Relic isn't quite sure what the effect that might be of such a repair, but he hoped it might end the storm that was affecting his magic, and hopefully stop the buildings from disintegrating. He tucks that away for another question for the wisps should they find any more to release. He also hoped that it would prevent the skum from releasing whatever evil creature they were bent on releasing, but he didn't want to say that out loud for Daylily to hear as he was certain that would encourage the wild elf to introduce the machine to his hammer.

"Perhaps the tower where Kalinn found the horn would be a safe place to rest?"

Relic leans heavily on his staff, swaying slightly on his feet.

[sblock= OOC]
I don't know if I have worked out Relics new hps and saves correctly, let me know if I have it totally wrong [/sblock]

[sblock=Relic]
Relic Nevyn
[sblock=Image]
180px-Willterrell_oldman.jpg
[/sblock]
(Lvl 6) Human Wizard 5/Oracle 1
HP: 29??/45 (23/27?)
AC: 14 (18 with Mage Armor) Touch 14 FlatFooted 11 (15 with Mage Armor)
Initiative: +4; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
(Con Damage: -6) Heroism: 130 mins: +2 morale bonus on atks/saves/skills
Fort: +2 (-1)Ref: +3 Will: +7
Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound
Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp; Silent Image; Air Bubble; Cause Fear; Charm Person:USED
Lvl 2: Summon Monster II: USED, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility: USED; Levitate
Bonded Ring: USED (Animate Rope)
Pearl of Power (lvl 1):USED
Pearl of Power (lvl 2):USED
Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 0/3 uses left today
Wand of Mage Armor: (47/50) charges
Wand of CLW: (50/50) charges
Rod of Lesser Extend: 2/3 uses left today
Quarterstaff of Spellstoring: +3; 1d6+1 dmg Charged: Force Punch (5d4 force, 10ft knock back, DC 16).
Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions; 8/8 trail rations
Scrolls prepared for Battle (currently in waterproof scroll case for crossing): Magic Missile, Shield, Ray of Enfeeblement, Hypnotism, Moment of Greatness
Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
The lights on the orrey are slowly growing brighter.
[sblock= ooc]It has been a long grueling morning, but the sun is still on the rise. It is 11am, but you climbed into the rowboat about 6am and had five good fights. Time for lunch. Gee, it is probably where you left it. Dino steaks and salad.
Since Iosef did a channel earlier, with Relic's CLWs, he is now at a full 27/27. Current Fort save is correct. It is possible to press on, but Relic would be quite fragile. [/sblock][sblock= Full Map]
fullmap2.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
After Iosef finishes healing up Relic with his spell, Aradra pulls out a small pearl and hands it to Iosef. "If you used your spell power up, use this and cast it again. "

OOC: Hand over his pearl of power to Iosef so he can 're cast lesser restoration. Hurray for it being a level 1 spell for paladins

Also Aradra stumbles upon a Healers Vest right :D

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
After making sure that Relic is being ministered to, Daylily stalks around the room, snarling. "Where is you goes to, tasty spiders? You is afraids I bites you? But I am very harmlesses. Very good taste. Comes back."

He pulls his hide shirt off and tosses it toward the door. Now stripped to the waist, he continues the search for the meal that got away. "Look, spiders. Here I ams, meaty and delicious for you."

[sblock=Actions]Daylily is going to keep an action readied in case the spiders come back.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 61/69
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 73/81
CMB: +12 CMD: 24
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +11

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Rage, Lingering rage
Rage Remaining: 5/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 3
Sling bullet, 1[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=IC to Hafísbíta]{{My thanks - again - honored ancestor. I think we'll seek a place to recover for the remainder of the day."

{{Hmphf. At least you didn't let the taint of the abyss take you over again!}}[/sblock]

"I think that building would make an excellent resting spot. A little tricksy to get into, but then the same would hold for anything seeking to approach us as well."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +09 CMD: 22
Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 25 (11 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 104/104
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 25 (11 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 99/99
CMB: +10 CMD: 21
Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Fatigue Block
AC: 26 (12 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +08 CMD: 20
Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 5/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 3/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases