[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra starts speaking out loud to anyone who his close, hoping someone is making note and going to return his commentary. His voice becomes more orderly, instead of his normal quiet self.

"The stair wraps the pillar 2 and a half times. I can see the temple at the top, most likely the one that Alder and his wife were attacked at. I can see stone slabs with sand in, probably to give the newly weds something to sleep on other than grass. No enemies in sight."

" I see a couple ships out on the horizon. They are defiantly avoiding both the island, and the coast. Speaking of the island, there is a giant storm going on around the island, blocking most of it from view. Curses. OK, I can see a tower's battlement...floating...wait a second." A couple seconds go by as Aradra holds the sensor in place "Yep. Floating. The top battle ment of that tower is defiantly floating in that male-storm. And there is another one. So some really really powerful magic is holding it up, I think. Spellcraft is not my strong suit unfortunately."

A couple more minutes pass as Aradra's mind starts going over the positioning of the towers in his head, and the pilliar that they are on now. "OK, I think I get what they were planing. This pillar up here " He points to the staircase upwards " is a very defensible position. Put some long range weapons on there, and you have a forward defense tower. You can defend either the island itself, or the village itself. And by what I can see in that male-storm, there were more towers on there."

Systole

First Post
Aradra's commentary is largely incomprehensible to Daylily. "So this is place for making bonks?" He looks around and shrugs. "This is nots the place I woulds prefer to makes bonks, but whatsever. This is place for civilized peoples making bonk, so Jiragan cannot knows the crazy things the civilized is want for to help make bonk. Ergh. Tells me if there is somethings to hittings with hammer."

He shakes his head and snorts in Relic's direction. "So now I am search the place for make bonk for the civilized people. I am think that the hunts for the little piece of paper was more better than this."

jackslate45

First Post
"At any rate, it sounds like that was where Adler was attacked. We might find something if we look over it. " Ardra suggests. "As for enemies, I don't see any now, but if I were them I would stage an ambush at the top of these stairs, and force us to fight climbing up."

OCC: It sounds like the site at the top was where Adler was attacked, so Aradra wants to inspect it. I doubt he could find a trail unless he rolls REALLY well, but we will see.

Satin Knights

First Post
As you climb the stairway around the rock towards the top an uneasyness falls upon the party. Flashes and glimpses of ancient rituals catch your senses for just a split second before they disappear. The are not hostile, but disturbing none the less. This is not a return of the mushroom haze although it may be just as enjoyable. The chaos that seems to be slipping into your reality could best be described as Penk's bachelor party.
[sblock=all]You are about half way up the pillar rock on the stairway.[/sblock][sblock=Iosef]missed your fortitude save, you are feeling intoxicated even though you have not had a drink.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
"Ahai! This is not so much the bad! I am take back the thing I say about the civilized people making bonk here. This is much the fun! I would very happy to making bonk here, if there was womans."

He suddenly realizes Kalinn is standing nearby, and clears his throat with slight embarrassment. "I am sorry, Darkchild. That was not considerates of me to say that thing. I did not meaning to make hopes for you, but I am just not thinks of you that way. You have too much the smell of soap for me." He perks up. "But maybe you could make bonk with Elder Storyteller. He is not so picky as me, I am think. And he is much good warrior, with strong magics, so his uhuli is probably still much strong and point skyward."
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 58/58
CMB: +9 CMD: 21
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 68/68
CMB: +11 CMD: 23
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +10
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Dagger (+9/1d4+4)
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
Rage Remaining: 11/11

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 4
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef squashes a burp, but fails to supress a giggle at Daylilly's comments. He immediately flushes a deep crimson as he realizes his slip.

[sblock]
Any mechanical effects I should be aware of at this stage?
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn smiles affectionately at the elf. "No offense taken, my friend . . . I have not thought of you in terms of "manly bonking" either. You don't have enough of the smell of soap for me.

"Nor does Relic bring forth thoughts of bonking . . . no offense meant, Relic."

She looks up the twisting way to the column's peak, then to Iosef. "Well, shall we move on up? Maybe the walk will help clear Iosef's head."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +09 CMD: 22
Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 104/104
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 99/99
CMB: +10 CMD: 21
Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 22 (12 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +08 CMD: 20
Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 7/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 4/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra opens his mouth and closes it several times, clearly unsure how to respond to Daylily's remark. After a second he grunts acknowledgment at Kalinn's response , and keeps walking

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases