[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Systole

First Post
Daylily seems surprised at the fit of the boots. "This are feeling much good fit. Is a magic things? Did you civilized peoples puts the magics in wearing on the foots?" He scuffs at the dirt and takes a few steps. "Hah, they is strange idea, but I am think is not so bad. I am could walk many far with these magic."[sblock=OOC]Boots of Striding and Springing, I'm guessing?

Does anyone want them? Daylily kind of likes the boots already, but he'll give them up if anyone else wants to make the case for them. He's not interested in the belt for cosmetic reasons -- he doesn't like the idea of wearing metal.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 58/58
CMB: +9 CMD: 21
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 68/68
CMB: +11 CMD: 23
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +10
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
Rage Remaining: 11/11

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 4
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Rangers and Paladins don't get Detect Magic as a spell on their list. That surprised me a bit. Our dragon disciple skipped it.

Good guess on the boots. Sometimes, simply trying on the item works. Other times you still need to figure out the command word.[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
"Thank-you, friends," Iosef says as he accepts the magical items. Buckling it about his waist over the armored jerkin he wears he smiles as he feels the magical energy flow into his muscles. He slips the ring on also, to no obvious effect, but he is not surprised as he isn't currently underwater.

He pauses a moment, bowing his head. Those closest to him can hear him praying softly - thanking Cortesia for their safe passage so far and for aiding them in finding these valuable items.

He takes a moment to look at the amulet before continuing "Is there anything else here? Some sign of the abductors or the abductee?"

Systole

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Eh, Daylily IDing stuff was all IC. Could have been cursed Boots of Dancing for all I knew.[/sblock]

"I am not finding sign, but..." he points at the floating storm. "Is we not think the bad magic is take her? Eh, if we is want make sures, we can breaks the writing or cuts the tree."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The barbarian maintains her vigil at the top of the stairs as the others search the holy place. She watches with interest as they examine the artifacts unearthed by Shadow, smiling at her new friend's pleasure when he finds the boots fit him well.

[sblock=OOC]Yeah, there's almost always someone with Detect Magic in the party - as noted by SK in his last review of her, my (very limited) spell choices for Kalinn have been almost exclusively fluff driven and . . . unusual.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +09 CMD: 22
Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 104/104
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 99/99
CMB: +10 CMD: 21
Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Fatigue Block
AC: 22 (12 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +08 CMD: 20
Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 7/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 4/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Repeating since the clue was tucked in to other info too well... Aradra and Shadow both find tracks in the sand up here of human feet as well as webbed feat. The webbed feet seem more numerous and fresher.

Once everyone focuses on the tracks, they appear to be frogmen or skum. Daylily is able to tell none of the tracks are fresher than last night's storm.

jbear

First Post
Stomach heaving and wretching, doubled over at the waist Relic chokes "The belt ... magical ... definitely ... it will infuse the wearer with strength ... but I cannot concentrate any longer. Whatever place we are in ... it is overwhelming."

"Let's leave this place. Before the fishman arrives with friends. I don't believe they have any intention of letting us ... blik ... reach our ...blik blik ... destin..."

At which point Relic actually vomits. "Okay ... quickly now!"

The old wizard begins shuffling towards the staircase.

Systole

First Post
Daylily kicks at the tracks in the sand. "Peoples' foots ... snake-toucheds foots ... Is they go anywheres?"[sblock=OOC]Are the tracks just here or do they lead in a certain direction?[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-

-Raging-
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
Rage Remaining: 11/11

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 4
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=tracks]In what areas of loose sand there is up on top, there are tracks. Much of the area on top is bare rock without tracks. The steps are stone and don't have any tracks. Anything on the beach down below was washed away during the storm last night. Since there are no secret places to go on this island, as you have seen all of this island, you only know more skum than humans have been here. Nothing has attracted Shadow's nose's attention, so it is unlikely they are standing still and invisible up here.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Bahah! Theys go not anywhere. The snake-touched come here for to make bonk too. So we are to goings to the farther place now, yes?"
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-

-Raging-