[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Systole

First Post
[sblock=ooc]What are the dots on the building remains just a few squares southwest of us? Is that anything or were you just parking unused Maptools tokens there?[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic wonders to himself what the difference between a female and male wisp might be. Shaking his shaggy head to clear his distraction he asks his question. "How long before those that dig release the Prisoner?"

jackslate45

First Post
Once he shakes the mental image of the close up will o wisp out of his mind, Aradra continue to look around the island, seeing as much as he can.

Once he saw everything, he pointed (and nearly hit his hand on Iosef's helm) towards the south and says "Silver pools, near the edge of the island. Also " pointing to the north now "The dig site. I can't really count how many people are there, but I see movement down there. I also see the stairs the wisp mentioned. 4 more buildings as well. A broken tower on the north east corner of the island, and the 3 domed buildings we see now." pointing towards each in turn.

[sblock=Aradra Stats]

Aradra Longstrider

AC: 21 (15 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 75/78
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +13 Will: +5

Perception: +13
Initiative: +8

Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (47/50)
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride ; Pass without trace 7..5hours

Used Items: 3 charges of Abundent Ammo. 1 charge CLW

Adaptation
: 80/80 Minutes Remain (Darkvision)
Level 1 Spells: Pass without Trace, Gravity Bow
Level 2 Spells: Eagle Eye
, blank
[/sblock]
[sblock=Shadow Stats]

Shadow

AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 68/72
CMB: +12 CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip)
Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +5 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

Perception: +13
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+10 1d8 + 15 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"The future I cannot see. Knowing not, I cannot say." Satisfied that was an answer, even if it was an unsatisfying one, she skerries off and disappears.

Systole

First Post
Daylily cackles at Relic. "Hah! The Trickster Spawn, they is speak with the tongue of the Trickster. It makes me much happy to see that such thing thing is happen. If the Tricketers is tricking, then the world is correct, even if the old stupids Builders make prison for Trickster Spawn."

He looks around as Aradra speaks, and his brow furrows in concentration. "So ... there is another prisoners? A big one, who is north and down? So this is seem easy. We go north and down, to the place where they digs. And then we make free him. And then we go have roast snake and go to home."
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 66/69
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 72/81
CMB: +12 CMD: 24
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +11
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, PA/FF
Rage Remaining: 8/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"I think that would be a terrible idea Daylilly. It is likely the skum who are releasing the prisoner, our enemies. SO whatever they are releasing is likely to be very evil and much better staying put where it is. Though a visit to those who would free it would be a good idea. They are likely the ones who took the woman ... which is why we are here if you recall Daylilly, not to unleash an unknown evil upon the world."

He turns to Aradra and says "Silver pools you say? So the wisps weren't talking about mirrors! I say lets go there and pay a visit to these pools and see what we can learn about repairing whatever it is that is broken here."

Satin Knights

First Post
Heading south to the location of the silvery pools, you find another occupied globe. Its occupant is just buzzing with excitement at the chance for freedom. A crude, low wall encircles seven pools of silvery liquid. A crumbling shrine to knowledge stands to the west of the pools. Inside, a neatly stacked row of dead bodies is being plucked at by a couple of gulls. On the crumbling walls hang several copper plaques. Three of them seem to have been cleaned up this year.
[sblock=map]
island26.png
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra moves around the structure to get a better look inside the shrine. Figuring that Relic would be interested in looking at the silver pools, he points them out for the wizard, and nods to Shadow to follow Relic for the time being.

Upon seeing the shrine, Aradra immediately disregards it for the bodies laying out in a line. Aradra stares at the bodies a second before shaking his head. Deciding that this was worth a closer look, Aradra moves forward in silence, taking a cursory glance at the wall to see if he could recognize the language or not. Covering his mouth with the front of his shirt, Aradra kneels down next to the closest one, and starts inspecting them.

[sblock]
Unless, of course, if moving forward causes an attack...

Take 10 on the Perception check for a 23.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
As Aradra looks over the bodies, he notices a slight trace of silvery liquid in the folds of their clothes. The bodies are quite malformed and grotesque, but very likely originally human. It is quite possible that these are some of the missing villagers. Their bodies have been magically altered though, starting on their path towards that of a skum like Estian. Their wounds seem to be from being beaten, and is looks like they died anywhere from a week to a month ago, some sooner than others.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases