[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jbear

First Post
Relic puts down his books. He stares out into the night with a look of puzzlement on his face. He puts the tome away in his pack and closes it firmly. He sits there for a few moments looking around with the same look which soon grows into a look of concern.

"Something is not right Daylilly. I can't put my finger upon it but I sense a warning in the Wind. It is as if blows too cold, as if it had lost its way. Listen ... can you hear it? The crickets have hushed ... as if they were waiting for something ill to happen."

He picks up his staff. "Perhaps we should check the horses? I'd hate to wake the others just for the ramblings of a dithering old man ... but I feel we are in danger."

Systole

First Post
"Aye, sure an' if it'll make ye easier, Elder. Whatever summat's creepin' -- if indeed there be a creeper -- it's hiding from the likes of us. And if the breeze is changing, mayhap it's the Eagle of the High Winds watching o'er our trek." Daylily approaches the horses, but stops six or seven paces away and fidgets. "Ye can, uh, go ahead and check the beasties, Elder. I'll watch yer back. From here. On account of right here being a most proper vantage point, ye ken."

OOC: Just FYI, if it's not clear from the language, italics are Daylily speaking in Elven, and regular font is Daylily speaking in Common.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 1
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
You both know the night "feels" uneasy, but neither of you find a source of trouble.
[sblock=Daylily]It has been slow, for you are used to immediate results. But you feel the euphoria of toad sucking coming on. You made a fortitude save to resist the feeling if you desire, or you can enjoy it. [/sblock][sblock=Relic]You are seeing pink and blue spots and the grass around your feet is dancing and hinting you should join in. If you have ever kissed Daylily's toad, you recognize that you are on one of his "vision trips". This may have been the cause of the uneasiness.(missed your fort save)[/sblock]It is time to wake the next watch.

Systole

First Post
Daylily frowns and shakes his head. "Is not goods times for the spirit-vision," he says. Blinking a few times, his vision returns to normal. He meanders over to the bedrolls. "Oye! The next is time for the wake. Darkchild, Sunchild ... is your turning."

The names Darkchild and Sunchild seem to be what the barbarian has settled on calling Kalinn and Iosef, at least for the time being. It's likely it has something to do with their ancestry and his oddball tribal beliefs.
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-

-Raging-
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 1
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Kalinn]You wake quick, but the world feels just a bit off. Pink and blue dots fade in and out of your vision while the grass on the ground is is waving at you in more organized patterns than the wind should produce. Your not drunk. This is a calmer distortion of reality, but the changes are more vivid and intense. Sounds occasionally shimmer in trails of color. No matter what you pick up, it has the wrong weight, even Hafísbíta feels different. (failed fort save by 2)[/sblock][sblock=Iosef]You wake perfectly fine and feeling normal. (made the fort save by 12)[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
After Relic comes back from checking the horses he shakes his head and rubs his eyes before moving to wake the others for their shift on the watch. When they wake he shares his fears.

"There is something not right about this place we have chosen to camp. I suggest you take the greatest care upon your watch. My body is telling me things that cannot be true. I believe I am hallucinating. I don't know why that is the case but I have begun to see spots of different colours around my feet. Be careful you distinguish your visions from reality. It may be something in the air or the preamble to a more sinister attack upon us."

Relic yawns and lays down to sleep.

"I will sleep lightly."

As Relic drifts off to sleep his mind is racing.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
KalinnAriHeadShot-EW.png

An icy breeze swirls fiercely around Kalinn as her alarm makes itself felt. She staggers a bit as she rises and looks 'round wildly. "'Ware, friends! We're under some sort of mystical attack!" Then the old priest's words begin to register. "You feel it as well!? And you haven't determined the source of the attack? Wait . . . you're sleeping when we're under attack? FEAR, FIRE, FOES! WAKE, FRIENDS, AND DEFEND YOURSELVES! SOMETHING'S ATTACKING US . . . IT'S ALREADY PUT RELIC DOWN!"

Systole

First Post
Nestled in his furs, Daylily opens an eye. Recognizing the signs of a spirit-talking gone bad, he sighs and heaves himself to his feet. "Oye, Darkchild. Is to be calming downer. This is no attackings, only talking of Wind Eagle to you. You is have unfriendly toad-lick, and the bloods of the Dark Hunter in you is make you fear. Going to sleep again. I wills watch second time for you."

[sblock=ooc]I'm guessing that as a long-time connoisseur of fine mind-altering chemicals, Daylily is familiar with bad trips. He'll attempt to put Kalinn to bed and take another watch.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-

-Raging-