[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Systole

First Post
Daylily returns to the lizard corpse and plunks himself down in front of it. He helps himself to a chunk of liver larger than his own head and begins tearing into it messily, occasionally adding a handful of shambing salad to the meal. He's overjoyed when he finds a nest of juicy grubs in some of the roughage. "Lookings! There is desserts, too!" He pops the white, wriggling larvae into his mouth with evident enjoyment.

Once he's finally satiated, he cuts a section of lizard tail about as long as his arm and slings it over his shoulder. "Later, I am smoke this over fire and make the hams of the snake. It will going to be much tasty, I am promise!" He looks around, oblivious to the fact that he's covered in various sticky lizard fluids, and that a small shrub's worth of leaves and vegetation are sticking to aforementioned sticky fluids.

"So ... which way is we go to now?"
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 66/69
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 78/81
CMB: +12 CMD: 24
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +11
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, PA/FF
Rage Remaining: 9/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic asks Kalinn "Do you think the building would be a good place to rest? We can explore the nearby buildings as the day is still young, but we should do so with an eye to find a good place while the light is still good as I have much study ahead of me. And it looks like we have dinner dealt with."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"The lower level, at least, is empty. There are some corpses I didn't have time to search, and poking through the lizard's nest yielded this." She brings out the drinking horn. "Remarkably well preserved, considering the thing was using it for a chew-toy. There are upper floors that would need to be cleared, but this could well be a base of operations for our exploration."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +09 CMD: 22
Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 25 (11 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 104/104
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 25 (11 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 99/99
CMB: +10 CMD: 21
Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Fatigue Block
AC: 26 (12 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +08 CMD: 20
Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 3/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"Shall we take a look upstairs then? I can take a look at the amulet that Daylilly found and that horn of yours."

If no one protests the old wizard heads inside the building. He will try and identify the amulet and if Kalinn shows him the horn then also the horn praying each time for insight before he attempts to identify the item with Detect Magic. If the sickness returns he asks for the group to wait for him to recover before going anywhere else.

[sblock=Actions]Re-enter the building and Detect Magic on found items to identify with Spell Craft (Guidance cast first before each attempt so the first roll on Amulet will be +1) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Daylily seizes the old wizard as he passes on his way to the building. With a worried look at the chunks of rock falling off the tower he says, "Elder Storyteller, I am not think that house is good for you to goings in. I am think you the Darkchild's eyes is goods enough for you."

[sblock=OOC]With the Reflex save to avoid getting crushed by masonry, I don't think Relic wants to go in there. Dunno if we want to bed down yet, but we probably want to do it near the boat when we decide to. Otherwise, I think we've got a bit more poking around we can do.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]The brightness penalties of ongoing storm are too much for those detect magic/identify rolls to be effective out in the open. (They are on hold until you have settled as to where they are attempted.)

The grey cobblestone buildings are mostly crumbled foundation walls with roofs missing. Finding an intact building will take a search. The shedding tower requires a reflex save of DC 12 to get across the debris field and into the building. Off to the east, a few larger "interesting" buildings were seen while you were moving through the "standard housing ruins".

The day is still quite young.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Could Relic use Levitate to make an overhead protective bridge with the fallen boulders to cover his path to the doorway of the building and feather fall any falling rocks coming down? Relic can cast both of those spells at will. [/sblock]

Relic pauses at Daylily's touch while he thinks about the situation and the possible danger of falling rocks. "You have a point, Daylilly."

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Levitate: No. Conservation of momentum when the second rock hits the first means both rocks continue downward at 1/2 speed, but then you are dealing with double the mass falling on you. It is too close to the ground for the spell to compensate in time.

Featherfall: Yes, if you want to. Difficult terrain is 1/2 movement. Looking up exclusively while going across would be 1/4 movement. The effect is to 1/2 the damage of the rock when it hits. Net gain, not really.

Option: Tie a rope to Daylily. Relic Levitates, Daylily runs. The water ski trick. Just don't swing wide when you get to the doorway! :p Tandom water skiing is possible if you want to take Iosef at the same time. ;)[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"If the Darkchild does no think there is more in the house to looking at, I am think we should move. Maybe we find more foods to kill and eats, uya?"

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra looks back at the party, after finally getting all his gear back together, before saying "I agree. We have a lot to explore already. We better be on our way."
[sblock=Aradra Stats]

Aradra Longstrider

AC: 21 (15 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 75/78
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +13 Will: +5

Perception: +13
Initiative: +8

Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (48/50)
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride ; Pass without trace 7..5hours

Used Items: 2 charges of Abundent Ammo.

Adaptation
: 80/80 Minutes Remain (Darkvision)
Level 1 Spells: Pass without Trace, Gravity Bow
Level 2 Spells: Eagle Eye
, blank
[/sblock]
[sblock=Shadow Stats]

Shadow

AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 72/72
CMB: +12 CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip)
Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +5 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

Perception: +13

Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+10 1d8 + 15 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases