[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jbear

First Post
Relic mumbles something about having the most terrible dreams he can remember. As he does so he is eyeing his horse Incubo.

"I swear she is smiling at me! Devilish creature ..."

He packs up and gets ready to go for what he is quite sure will be another very unpleasant day of horse riding.

Systole

First Post
Daylily is unhappy (to put it mildly) that Iosef stood watch by himself for the latter half of the night. Through clenched teeth, he says, "You take the two watch, and becoming tired, and have no second eye to help you? You is much the fool, Sunchild. The Darkchild, she have the bad spirit-seeing, and cannot helping watch, this is thing that happen. But you do not asking another for help? We was trust you with safety for our sleeps, and in the stead, you make much danger for us. And so, I do not trusts you now, Sunchild. Because you is much the fool."

He spits on the ground and glares again at Iosef. "Pfaugh. Sit on your beast now. I will sees you along the way. And I will watching with you next nights, Sunchild." Still fuming, he sets off jogging down the road.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 1
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
You rush through breakfast, ignoring the spare mushrooms that were left over from last night, feed the horses and break camp. Daylily jogs ahead for a while, then slows up. The road is following the coast line pretty well now.

About five miles out of town, you hear "Help, Help me!" coming from the surf.
[sblock=map]
Beach1.png
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic cannot see very far ahead. He can hear the sea but not see it. However he hears the cry for help and can guess at its general direction. "Someone ahead is in danger!" He spurs Incubo ahead but the damned horse veers off to the left. Amidst curses and protests Relic struggles uselessly against the powerful horse, thinking it is again being belligerent and disobedient, but in fact the warhorse is heading straight for the trouble.

[sblock=Doubts] Does Relic's horse move and then Relic gets a turn, or are the horse's movement counted as his turn?

In any case Incubo makes a bee line direct for trouble as quick as she can [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Doubts]I cannot find an exact rule on riding. But, I am pretty sure the horse's movement counts as Relic's movement. Relic still gets a standard action at the end of a single move.

A single move gets Relic to P14, but still unable to see anything.
A double move gets Relic to the water's edge in front of the boat,(J8) but no standard action. From there he could just see the bow of the boat, but not the action going on.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock]
Couple things.

Unless these mounts are war trained, they are going to not want to get closer to combat. Per Ride skill.

As for actions, I always thought mount and rider had separate actions. Why would they list a -8 to ranged attacks when a mount runs (which is a full round action for a mount) otherwise? They are a separate creature after all

I am looking for more info though, as I am getting ready to leave for home soon.
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I knew the rule was there somewhere, but couldn't find it.
You have light warhorses. But, I don't think they are going to swim out to the boat for you. :p[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases