[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock]Loot wise if Aradra thinks someone else can use it he's not going to say anything. He doesn't require much at this point to do his job, so leave the fancy trinkets to the rest. If that is causing him to be behind in WBL I'll be more aggressive in picking things up.

I did have my eye on all 3 previous items, but that's not cool to say "Good job finding all this gear! Mine.". I'd let those who want it grab it, and Aradra would use the rest.

Until Aradra can get the endless ammunition enchant on his bow, he is stuck with his wand of abundant ammo. Without it, he's using 4 arrows a round, with no way of getting them back most times... He will take the gloves right now, as it allows him a much easier time to retrieve his wand after he has moved away, and he will wear the shirt if no one wants it. If only it were green.,,[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC/Loot]Also, while Kalinn's carrying the Drinking Horn - and I listed it on her sheet as though she's claimed it for purposes of level-up record keeping - she'll happily use it on anyone (or allow anyone to use it for themselves) who wishes. I may or may not speak for it for her post adventure. She does pretty well in combat even without buffs, and every round she spends drinking from a horn (one or two full rounds for the really good effects) or casting a spell is a round she's not either moving toward a fight or doing some damage.

BTW, after this level-up on Sunday she gets third level spells so her buff of choice will be Haste (herself and up to 7 allies for 8 rounds, up to 3/day).[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra listens carefully to the story told by the rescued Sara. He started making mental notes in the story, most imporatnly that the big dome was where Gerloch went to tinker with something. So, whatever we did got their will back. Thats a good thing. But, sounds like there are more viallgers down there. Also...Gerloch? Why does that name sound familar?

Once finished Aradra kneels down to get at eye level with Sara before asking his questions. "Sara, this is really important. We need to get the other villagers out of here. This place is way too dangerous for them to stay here. Can you lead us back to where they were? We need to start evacuating them."

[sblock=OCC]
Is Gerloch the same as this Gerlach? The alchemist part makes me think it is the same person, but I'm not sure.
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic frowns. "Evacuate them to where? How?" He shakes his great shaggy mane. "The Wind has blown Sara straight into our ourms, away from the panicked mass. The villagers, ghastly folk that they are, will have to fend for their selves. The seed is soiled. Their passing is no loss. However ... this Gerloch or Gerlach fellow ...the alchemist whose pet Daylilly smuggled here ... now he is an interesting fellow. I would speak with him first and foremost. Iosef, take Sara to safety. We should go to ... the big dome. And I will bet my socks that our little homonculus will be there too. If he had fallen beneath the spell that stole these folks will, surely, like Sara, the realignment of the Orrey has broken the spell. And Gerlach must know more about the effects of this dreadful place and how to end its evil mischief!"

[sblock=OOC] My bet is yes. Far too big of a coincidence otherwise. If we did rescue the villagers, and though Relic is against it I am open to the possibility, what would we do with them? I am imagining we are talking a rather large number, right? [/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
"Gerlach most likely knows what was keeping us under the spell. It was he that went to the great dome and turned that machine on. He is not the man I grew up with. He has become more fish than man. Cruel and sadistic, I have seen him giving orders to the fishmen on occasion."

"You have to help us! It was confusion down there. There are not that many guards, but we didn't have weapons other than shovels. Go look and see for yourself." She points to the cliff edge.

[sblock=ooc]Yes, Gerlach is the proper name.
Loot: Okay, Frost has the slippers, and Aradra has the shirt and gloves. It is okay too to decide a piece of loot is just tossed in the "cash it in" bag for later. I am skipping the scripted loot here, as it don't fit well with your levels. It is hard to imagine these creatures has anything useable by you.
Big number of villagers: yeah[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
The glare that Aradra gave Relic after saying he had to abandon the villagers could kill. Clearly, the soldier did not agree with just leaving the innocent citizens to their fate, but for now said nothing.

Aradra stood back up, and headed over to the cliff face, trying to size up the situation.

[Sblock]Getting the villagers away from here is more Aradra's duty as a soldier speaking than anything. However, actually doing it right now is going to be really really challenging...

I think we would first need to secure the island away from Gerlach (who seems to be the mastermind) before actually getting the citizens out. They first need rescued from armed guards, but from there we have to make it clear that we are the ones to worry about, not the villagers.

Also, the big dome and its machine I think we just dealt with. That's probably why Sara got away, which in turn led us to here.
[/Sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Peeking over the edge of the cliff, there are about fifty people visible. From the noises of conversations and the direction several are facing, he can guess there are more in a cavern below his feet. Checking carefully, he can pick out seven armed guards that look like Estian after he transformed in the rowboat. Again, there are probably more out of sight from this vantage point.

[sblock=Aradra]Listening closely, he can hear croaking shouts, “Kindred, free the Master and you can return to peaceful lives!” and “Now is the time to repay the sea’s debts!”[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic seems oblivious to Aradra's glare. His attention is focused on Sara. "It was he who went to the great dome now was it ... Even more reason to talk to Gerloch. Now ... where might he be? Because he certainly isn't in the big dome any more."

Systole

First Post
Daylily shakes his head. "Ayah, this is being too much for me. But this seem like the Master is underneath and the Snaketouched is make tunnel in from the outside. So if the planning is to find the Master, then we should going down, in the digged out place."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases