[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra shakes his head at Relic, irritated that he cannot see through whatever it is Relic was talking about. However, Aradra saw that Shadow was acting odd, and decided that it was worth a shot to try his plan from ealier.

Looking up at the crowed of wisps following the group, Aradra asks. "Can one of you go down there, and get me a count of all creatures down there? Then, can you tell me what each of those creatures look like?"

[sblock=OOC]
I have no problem with resting, but Aradra wants to get a final creature count before we go diving in there. That way, he has an idea of what we are going to be fighting, and can prepare for it.

Also, [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION], you forgot to add your 2 free level 4 spells for levling up to 7. Might need those.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I would be fine with a return to our tower and a rest. I do not see the hole you describe, old one, but it's not worth arguing over."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 25 (12 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 06/94
CMB: +12 CMD: 26
Fort: +08 Reflex: +06 Will: +06

Rage Block
AC: 23 (10 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 36/124
CMB: +14 CMD: 26
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +08

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 25 (12 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 31/119
CMB: +13 CMD: 25
Fort: +10 Reflex: +05 Will: +07

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 26 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +08 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 02/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 5/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 6/6 per Day)
( 3rd Level: 2/3 per Day )
Cantrips : Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
3rd Level: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily pauses with the bottle halfway to his lips. "So it is not the timing for drinking and jumping nows? Sahhhh, I cans waiting." To Kalinn he adds, "This is obvious to be place of many strange eye-magics. If you was seeing Snake-Daughter turn into wet salad, then you would not be so skeptic of water that is hole. You should trusting Elder Storyteller."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn grimaces in chagrin at Daylily's reproval. "Aye, you're correct. This place makes me weak and blind, and I'm ready to be quit of it. This makes me impatient.

My apologies, Relic. If you say the pool is not there, then it is not. And if there's need to rest in order to have the tools to do the job right, then it's rest we should get."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block

Rage Block

Fatigue Block

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 5/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 6/6 per Day)
( 3rd Level: 2/3 per Day )
Cantrips : Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Let's see. We can float, and move, and be invisible, and count. Yes, we are capable of counting the number of creatures below." It laughs and zips off into the sky. "I can see. I can talk. I can do that if I wanted." Spinning in place to talk to the others, "You would think even a young human is wiser than that." It zips off cackling to join its friend in freedom.

Walking back towards the tower, you find Iosef sitting, leaning against the body of the giant lizard. Coughing and muttering, he is clearly not having a good day. "No energy left." *cough* "And that damn voice in the tower keeps taunting me." You see that the paladin is exhausted, trying to trudge around in full armor when the island's sickness has infected his lungs. Mutterings of shame and disgrace seem to pour out of the dejected soul.

[sblock=ooc]It seems the `tricksters' are not interested in long term service and will wiggle out of any such request. There are three left.

You are at the day old, rotting giant lizard. Iosef is useless. Trying in vain to cure himself, he has used up all his spell resources for the day. And the voice in the tower won't even let him use the nice comfy bed. [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra glares in anger at the retreating balls of light, but says nothing in retort. He remains quiet the whole trip back, thinking on what he needs to do to get the ready for the next days combats.

When Iosef speaks of the creature from upstairs, Aradra looks up and says "Well, I have enough fight in me for one more. And I am sure Daylily wants that thing dead."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I'm also ready to take on the tower's upstairs 'guest.' Also, when we return to the pit I can get myself in and out if necessary. It would require one of my most powerful spells and I'd rather use the potions if possible, but the option is there just in case."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block

Rage Block

Fatigue Block

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 5/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 6/6 per Day, 3rd Level: 2/3 per Day)
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic sucks in his breath at mention of taking out the bound demon. "All right, I will assist you how I can with this deed. Let us hush his evil mouth once and for all."

[sblock=OOC]
Ok, let's do it. Relic can assist in one more fight with a Bless and a Haste and one more decent spell with his ring.

Plan: get into position on both sides of the circle. Drop buffs. Prepare attacks and Break Circle.

Does Relic know how to break the circle of protection?

Relic's Buffs in order: Recharge Pearl of Power lvl 1 with MMissile -> Mage Armour -> Bless -> Guidance on Everyone-> Summon Monster II -> Haste -> Break Circle after everyone prepares their attack. [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"I think I can make it visible for a short time, so we need to make sure we are hitting it quick and fast." Aradra says, tugging at one of his belt pouches. Pulling out to show everyone a small bag of powder, he continues "I only have so many of these, but between you 3 and Relic's additonal creature we should have no problem defeating that thing. Relic, I know you have a way to buff up you armor, can you do the same for Shadow?"

Looking over at Frost Aradra continues with "I believe you said you could buff ourselves against evil foes? My gut says whatever we are fighting up there is going to be very evil. It might help."
[sblock=Actions]
Buff wise, we have Prot Evil, Haste, and bless as group buffs. Aradra is going to Cast both Gravity Bow and Abudent Ammo before we move up to engage the creature, so those both will be running on him if he needs to make an actual attack. He is also going to activate his Iron Will adaptation for good luck

Also, SK, are we allowed to borrow Iosef's sword temporarily? I don't know if it has been removed from play with Iosef gone. And it might be useful, depending on what we're fighting
[/sblock]
[sblock=Aradra Stats]
Aradra Longstrider
AC: 21 (15 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 96/96
CMB: +12 CMD: 28
Fort: +9 Reflex: +14 Will: +6
Perception: +15
Initiative: +8
Current Weapon in Hand: Bow +18/+13 1d8+ 3 or +13/+13/+8 1d8+9 1st hit deals double
Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (42/50)
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim; Woodland Stride ; Evasion; Clustered Shots

Used Items: 8 charges of Abundent Ammo. 25 charges of CLW, AntiVenom, 4 Arrows

Adaptation: 80/80 Minutes Remain (Darkvision, Iron Will, Skill Focus Stealth)
Level 1 Spells:Delay Poison, Gravity Bow, Abundant Ammunition
Level 2 Spells: Perceive Clues, Barkskin (+3)
Extend Rod: 0/3 per Day
Pearl of Power lvl 1: AVAILABLE
[/sblock]
[sblock=Shadow Stats]
Shadow
AC: 22 (20 flat-footed, 11 touch) (-1 DEX from AC +1 NA bonus)
HP: 101/101
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (31 vs Trip)
Fort: +11 Reflex: +8 Will: +6 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)
Perception: +14
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+12/+5 1d8 + 16 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent; Lunge;
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn nods at her old friend. "I can, and will. I can also protect against energy attacks, though I'd need to know what form of energy to work against. If we could glean such information from the glyphs in the circle this could be extremely beneficial."

[sblock=Preparations]Resist Energy (if we can determine most likely type) on Shadow and Relic --> Protection from Evil (Kalinn) --> Shield (Kalinn) --> Protection from Evil, Communal (all but Kalinn). Will time these castings so that Kalinn will finish prep at the same time as Relic.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
Initiative: +02
AC: 30 (13 Touch, 27 Flat-Footed)
HP: 124/124
CMB: +19 CMD: 30
Fort: +14 Reflex: +10 Will: +10

Standard Block
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 94/94

Rage Block
HP: 124/124

HP: 119/119

Fatigue Block
HP: 94/94

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 5/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 2/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads