[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Satin Knights

First Post
"You have a healer among you? This is great. It thought I would be spending weeks getting these wounds to heal." Daylily and Shadow feast on their conquest. Iosef works on tending to the fisherman's wounds. "Hurry up! We don't have time to chit-chat!" comes from Alder back on the road. "If you help me beach the boat, can I go back to town with you? Tis too late to go back out into an angry sea." Hollering from the road, "We have a spare mare Callyus. Beach that bucket and get moving!"

A clap of thunder draws your attention to the storm that is blowing in. You still have another hour's ride to get to the village.

[sblock=healing]He could use 12 HP of healing and Daylily was scratched.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn lends a willing hand to get the boat properly beached, taking instruction from Callyus and Alder; being from the high mountains, she's never really done this sort of thing before.

"That storm's blowing in, boys . . . let's get to town."

Systole

First Post
Daylily helps pull the boat to shore, then slings one of the crab carcasses over his shoulder. "Is tasty for dinners, later. And another tappings of magics stick, please, Elder. I am think I will soon having very big runs."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 2
Javelin, 1
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"Indeed, Daylilly. Too much of that crab might do that to you. Give you the runs I mean."

He plucks Daylilly's wand from his belt and taps the elf once before stowing it safely away once more. He then dismounts and while Kalinn helps beach the boat he offers the wounded fisherman what he can in the way of healing.

"May the Wind be calm..."

[sblock=Actions] Relic uses his Oracle spells to cast CLW twice on the fisherman [/sblock]

[sblock=Relic]
Relic Nevyn
[sblock=Image]
180px-Willterrell_oldman.jpg
[/sblock]
(Lvl 4) Human Wizard 3/Oracle 1
HP: 31/31
AC: 14 Touch 14 FlatFooted 11
Initiative: +4; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
Fort: +2 Ref: +3 Will: +6
Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound
Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp; Silent Image; Colour Spray; Cause Fear: USED
Lvl 2: Summon Monster II, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility
Bonded Ring:
Pearl of Power (lvl 1):
Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 1/3 uses left today
Wand of Mage Armor: (48/50) charges
Wand of CLW: (50/50) charges
Rod of Lesser Extend: 2/3 uses left today
Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions; 8/8 trail rations
Scrolls prepared for Battle: Magic Missile, Shield, Ray of Enfeeblement, Hypnotism, Moment of Greatness
Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
After beaching the boat, you mount up on the horses, except for Daylily and make your way to town. The road follows the coast, but slowly rises away from the beach. By the time you make it to where you think it should be, you are riding along a tree lined cliff that has risen about a hundred feet above the waterline. Callyus and Alder finally slow up and take a well hidden switchback side trail to get down the cliff face. "Beware, town folk here don't like strangers." "That's because most strangers aren't fisherman. Whatcha expect."

As you approach down the trail, you see that the sea has not been kind to these people. Many buildings and the pier have been repeatedly damaged by storm surges. Only the lighthouse and a small temple part way up the cliff appear to have been constructed of stone and able to weather the storms undamaged.

With a new storm blowing in, most of the ships have been moved out to deep water, so as to not be tossed around on the rocks surrounding the cove. The village seems mostly deserted.[sblock=map]
Krackens_Cove.png
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily grins at the rising wind. "The High Wind Eagle is make big show for you, Elder Storyteller. Maybe is becoming not goods to stand under the sky, even for you. I am think the spirit lodge look most good for not standing under the sky, but I am also much think the spirit lodge here is for the Snake Mother. Maybe she is jealous for you, and makes you not welcome."

He laughs. "I am make jokes for you, Elder Storyteller. We is both watch over Snake Daughter Kazanto many time. I am think the Snake Mother is welcome us. We go to the spirit lodge, yes?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 2
Javelin, 2
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic can't help but grin.

"I can't flaw your logic Daylilly. Something stirs the Wind to anger. From what I have learnt of its ways, a foul wind bodes foul luck. Let us only pray it calms and does not summon an angry sea when we have to cross it. I am more comfortable on a horse than a boat, which is not saying a lot. The spirit lodge err... temple... sounds like a good place to speak about that fateful crossing that no doubt awaits us."

Relic spurs Incubo on towards the shelter, which turns his neck to nip at his knee, having taken issue with the old man's heel in her sides. Relic apologises after which the horse heads off towards their initial destination on the stormwracked seaside town.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra looks up at the wind, dislike etched in his otherwise passive face. He pats the horse's main and says "You did a good job; Were almost there" before following Relic down the path towards town.

Looking up towards the other villagers Aradra asks "Where is everyone? Is there some sort of gathering point for storms like these?"

Satin Knights

First Post
As you approach the stairway that winds up the cliff to the temple, an old woman shoos you away. "The temple is not for strangers. Go, go to the lighthouse if you need shelter." Looking up, you see that the temple has an open face towards the sea, so it would have not provided much against the storm anyways. Ahead of the woman are four younger people. "Move along children. The sea nurtures, but it is a jealous mother not to be refused when the debt comes due.” As that group moves towards the rock jetty and lighthouse, they keep looking back to see if you are following.

On one of the far docks, you see a humanoid figure. When it realizes it has been spotted, it disappears behind a pier post and shack.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases