[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef finishes his prayers to Cortesia and wanders amongst the villagers for a while - looking for any who he might help with his holy energies or just a companionable silence during prayer.

OOC:
Are there any around who appear to be actually injured?

jbear

First Post
A smile tugs at Relic's mouth.

"Yes, we are going to be uncomfortable either way. Let's go, before the storm worsens too much and before our absence is noted. Maybe we can find a boat to take when the storm has passed."

[sblock=Wisdom] Relic's lowest score is Wisdom. He often does things more cautious heads would consider unwise. That often translates to going along with Daylily's ideas. So Relic would say yes. As a player I have certain reserves about splitting the party, especially if the sea monsters use the storm to enter the village and we get caught the 2 of us by ourselves. But there is that shadowy figure that ducked out of sight. Maybe worth running into. But then again, it would be good to have someone inside the lighthouse to let us back inside. Thoughts? If the others are opposed to the idea, feel free to stop Relic in his tracks. [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Daylily and Relic circle behind the horses, going to the door. Unlatching and opening the door reveals the storm has quickly gathered in intensity. Between lightning flashes and the rotating red beam of the lighthouse, Daylily sees that every set of waves coming in now crash over the jetty. It is very likely that even Daylily would be washed off the jetty onto the sharp rocks below and into the surf. Another wave crashes in, battering the door with water running in between your feet. Daylily closes, relatches and bars the door.

Iosef has already wandered upstairs and among the villagers. None of the villagers are injured. They just look sickly and have a hard life.

Alder calls down the stairwell, "Get up here you fools, unless you intend on sleeping in the water."

[sblock=ooc]Not splitting the party that easily. :p Outside is now tropical storm intensity.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"If I was part fish I'd be happy to brave those waves Daylilly. But I'm a wizened old man with no great love of the sea. Sorry friend, the storm has decided for us."

Staff in hand Relic makes his way upstairs. He finds a quiet corner and begins preparing spells that might make a dangerous sea crossing less daunting.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn brings her attention back to her immediate surroundings as Daylilly cracks the door on the tower. "Aye, this storm rivals the winter storms of the high Seithr in ferocity." She smiles wryly. "Ours are colder, and tend not to have so much water."

She heads upstairs with the others, still considering the oddly antagonistic attitudes of the villagers towards those coming to help them from their plight. Among the tribes of her home - warring as they always were - survival against the elements always took priority over personal animosities. Well, almost always . .

Systole

First Post
Daylily closes the door quickly with a slightly panicked smile. "Ah! Waters! Much waters! Well, is maybe not so good time for the peeing on anythings! Peeings will just washing away, so I am not need go walking through the water. Hah, yes! That is why I ams not go out this now. Not for fear of the waters. That woulds be much the funny joke."

He peers at the crowd upstairs, and after a moment, climbs the steps.

[sblock=ooc] @Satin Knights Is the trapdoor locked? I'm a little confused as to the description. If it is, Daylily will rage and strength check it open -- feel free to roll for me. Otherwise, he'll just open it and head up.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 2
Javelin, 2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=door]There wasn't a trap door. It was just the main door you came in. It has a standard latch and a barricade bar for when the weather gets nasty. Considering the scene outside, putting the barricade bar in place just seemed natural.[/sblock]You all make your way up stairs to find it is very crowded. But at least this floor is dry. Two stone hearth firepits provide warmth and magically fake torches provide light from the four directions. The stairs continue up to another floor with more people. Thick glass windows flash with lightning quite often.

[sblock=people]Green halo = Cratchen, orange = Callyus, cyan = crone, blue = Gervus.[/sblock] [sblock=maps]
Lighthouse1a.png

Lighthouse2a.png
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Feeling a little too cramped Relic heads upstairs hoping it will be less packed up there.

[sblock=Preparing Tomorrow's Spells]
If nothing further happens this evening Relic will study his spells for tomorrow.

He will exchange Cause Fear for Air Bubble
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
"Heya! Fires! It time for make the toasty flat-spider!" Daylily uses a javelin to skewer the crab he's been carrying (which is still mostly intact except for the legs), and begins roasting it over the fire. He'll offer meat to anyone who asks, with the exception of the crone, who he'll have some choice words for.

[sblock=ooc]Okay, sorry for not getting it. Edited my last post.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 2
Javelin, 2
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra keeps to himself, wondering when the storm is going to let up.

OOC: Sorry for the absentee. I am still hereish, just not posting everyday.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases