[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Satin Knights

First Post
Relic makes his way upstairs and does find a bit more elbow room. The floor is slightly smaller as the walls to do slope in a bit, but there are fewer people up here taking up the floorspace. There is also only one firepit instead of two.

After the heated exchange when you first entered, the villagers are more intent on ignoring you than anything else. They go about their business as if they have had to seek shelter like this on many occasions. A couple villagers partake of Daylily's crab only because it is fresher than the salted fish that has been stored here.

[sblock=Perception][sblock=DC 15]You hear the horses downstairs getting restless as the storm gets louder.[sblock=DC 25]You hear the glass windows shatter downstairs.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock][sblock=maps]
Lighthouse2b.png

Lighthouse3b.png

[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic settles down in a space away from the fire pit, but near a torch. He takes off his pack and prepares himself to begin studying for the trip tomorrow.

Systole

First Post
Daylilly tears into the crab. "Is anyone know songs?" he asks. "I am only know the Jirago song, and is no one to singing with." He hums something completely off key and Elven.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 2
Javelin, 2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
The sound of crashing glass and the snorting of the horses were not easily heard over the dull roar of the crowd, but the years of experience in the field have given both Aradra and Shadow a very good sense of hearing The pair looked at each other, and with Aradra's nod the wolf got up and headed over towards the stairs. Aradra gets up as well, grabbing his bow.

"The glass downstairs broke, and the horses are getting twitchy. I am going to make sure they are okay. "

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Daylily shrugs, enjoying the crab. "Horse, window glassings..." he says with a shrug. "Who is care?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 2
Javelin, 2
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn speaks up from her reverie. "I'll go with you, Aradra - I grow restless. I'm not much good with horses, but there may be something for me to do while you see to them."

jbear

First Post
"Are those children wandering out to the sea? They are in great danger! I thought people from a fishing village would understand what happens during a storm...."

The paladin races towards the jetty, following the youngsters.
[sblock] [MENTION=91452]rb780nm[/MENTION] Everything okay? No post since 25th May but last activity on ENWorld 12th of June. We're all waiting for you I think. [/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: sorry, I didn't think it'd been that long.

Iosef walks to the opening in the floor. "Yell if you need more help," he tells those going below.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=delay]Sorry, no that has been my problem. Iosef is generally quiet. ;)[sblock=bad news reason]father's funeral planning, finishing friday, AFK for most of the next two days[/sblock][/sblock]

Aradra and Kalinn go down stairs to investigate the commotion. They find a slight problem. The water has risen in the room to about two feet deep. Two of the windows have been broken out and two huge tentacles are reaching in and flailing around trying to catch anything.

You're up
[sblock=combat]
Tentacles AC 22, 30' reach

the group[/sblock][sblock=maps]
Ground level
Lighthouse1c.png

2nd story
Lighthouse2c.png

3rd story
Lighthouse3c.png

[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Bow already in hand, Aradra decides to try out his new wand. A quick flick of his right hand shoots out a wand, shaped oddly like an arrow with no tail feathers.

Touching the wand to the back of his quiver he whispers "That which is full shall never empty, not until my quarry dies." A small flash appears as the wand's discharge goes off, and he puts the wand safely back into his pouch, keeping it out of the way.

Turning towards the elven barbarian Aradra says in elven "Master Elf, we have fresh things to butcher."

Shadow growls angerly at the tentacle monsters and tries to bite the tetacle that waved in his master's face. However, the uneven footing caused him to miss.

[sblock=Actions]
Swfit: Draw Wand of Abundant Ammo
Standard: Cast Abundant Ammo
Move: Put Wand away.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Aradra Stats]

Aradra Longstrider

AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 69/69
CMB: +9 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +11 Will: +5

Perception: +12
Initiative: +7

Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride

Used Items: 1 charge of Abundent Ammo.

Adaptation
: 70/70 Minutes Remain (Darkvision)
Level 1 Spells: Longstrider, Gravity Bow
Level 2 Spells: Hide Campsite
[/sblock]

[sblock=Shadow Stats]

Shadow

AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 62/62
CMB: +11 CMD: 23 (27 vs Trip
Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +2 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

Perception: +12

Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+9 1d8 + 15 + Trip)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases