[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Satin Knights

First Post
Daylily has won his battle with the beast. Now he is treading water in chummed waters. The horses are annoyed, but the water rose slowly, so they have not panicked yet. The lady of ice saves the paladin from the crushing horror.

Having taken so much damage, the bloody stumps of the tentacles retreat. The entire lighthouse booms and shakes as the massive creature pushes off back into the sea.

The crowd stands in shock and awe, not knowing what is coming next.

Still in initiative
[sblock=damage]HP
-10 ~ Villager ~ unconscious and grappled, dragged out the window, Lost
-12 ~ Villager2 ~ unconscious and grappled, dragged out the window, Lost
-27 ~ Crone ~ unconscious, grappled, dragged out the window, Lost
-8 ~ Aradra
-0 ~ Shadow
-0 ~ Kalinn
-11 ~ Relic ~
-30 ~ Daylily
-16 ~ Iosef
[/sblock]
[sblock=maps]
Lighthouse1i.png

Lighthouse2i.png

[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"The horses are going to drown if we don't do something!"

Relic is obviously concerned for the fate of their faithful steeds but he has no clue what can be done about it.

"Will the horses walk up stairs? I think someone with a hand with animals is going to have to try!"

[sblock=OOC] Relic will use Silent image to make the stairs look like a ramp if they refuse to go up the stairs. Getting them down the stairs will be the fun part! [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Ardara, still thinking that this monster is not done, starts heading up the ramp to the third floor to see if anything else was up there.

"Wait there" he says to Shadow, as the wolf starts to head up to follow him. Shadow stops, and waits for his masters return.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Knowledge Nature DC 15]Horses can swim. (at least for a little while) It is actually good exercise for them. It is standard rehab for any leg injury.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily struggles to the stairs and sheathes his dagger. "Where is the more?" he roars, dripping bloody water. "More of the waters-worms! I only take two! I ams still to be HUNGRY!"[sblock=Actions]Sheathe dagger, move to wherever the water's edge is on the stairs.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 17/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 25/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Battlexe
Current Conditions in Effect: RAAAAGE!
Rage Remaining: 3/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 2
Javelin, 2
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic looks up the stairs as his companions ignore his plea for help. He shouts up after them.

"Before the creature returns! I need some help with our steeds! They are going to drown! Horses can't swim you know!"

Giving up he decides to use his magic to coax the horses up the stairs. Taking a piece of fleece from his components pouch the wizard smooths the stairs with the wave of his hand. From the water the image of a horse emerges and begins heading up the stairs to the upper floor. Once it reaches the top another horse emerges and climbs the stairs as well and so on and so forth.

"Incubo, there's a good girl. Your turn now. Follow your friends up the stairs. Good girl."

[sblock=OOC] Relic has no clue about swimming horses so he's going to try and save their lives. He casts Silent Image to make the stairs appear like a ramp and have an image of horse after horse appear from the water and climb the stairs to the top until the real horses catch on and do the same. [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"Horses can swim. As long as the storm does not last all night they are going to be fine." came the ranger's reply as he continues to climb. "I am more concerned with everyone upstairs."

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
"Horses swimming? Why that is prepos..."

Relic looks to see the horses swimming calmly in the rising water. "... entirely possible. Ehem. Well ... they'll be ... more comfortable upstairs. And who knows how long the storm will last. you should take all the villagers up to the top floor. The windows are intact there."

Satin Knights

First Post
Relic starts a parade of silent horses up the stairwell. Daylily swims over to the stairwell and climbs up onto it. While Incubo's ears perk up when his name is called, the bottom of the stairs is where the beast broke through the window. Incubo feels safer on the other side of the room. He treads water where he is at with the rest of the pack.

Aradra runs up the stairwell to find more villagers huddled together, but none of the windows are broken out here.

Kalinn goes to the window, looking out on the storm. Another bolt of lighting flashes, the thunder booms, and then ... silence. The rain stops, the waves melt away.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases