[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets - Page 26


What's on your mind?

  1. #251
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Having slept too long last night, Aradra decides to ask some questions of their employer before turning in. As Shadow curls up in a ball to sleep, the ranger walks over to Cratchen and whispers "I had some follow up questions. I doubt the we will get much cooperation from the villagers at this rate, scared as they are. Specifically, do you know how long ago these kidnappings started? Also, was this the first real attack on this village?"
    Last edited by jackslate45; Wednesday, 4th July, 2012 at 03:14 AM.

 

  • #252
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,363
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    As Kalinn recovers from her fatigue she begins to play the fight back in her mind, carefully examining the choices she made in light of the villager's accusations. She finds, after reflection, that she agrees with the necessity of all of the choices made for her. Her conscience clear, she settles down - Hafsbta at her side as always - to let sleep wash away the last of her fatigue. Just as she's drifting off, a thought intrudes and she cracks an ice blue eye open, looking to Aradra. "You'll wake me mid-night, yes? I'll then watch while you rest."

    _______________


    Mini Stats

    Kalinn Ari

    Standard Block
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +6 CMD: 19
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +7

    Rage Block
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 84/84
    CMB: +7 CMD: 18
    Fort: +11 Reflex: +6 Will: +6

    Fatigue Block
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 22 (20 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +7

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

    Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
    Special: Spirit Totem (+6/1d4+2)
    Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
    Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
    Special: Boon: Healing Surge

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/6 per Day)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Mending, Ray of Frost
    1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

  • #253
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    The ranger looks over at Kalinn and nods. He returns his gaze back to their employer at once.

  • #254
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,651
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Cratchen whispers back to Aradra, "It has been going on for several months now. At first, one or two people might have disappeared in a month, but lately, several are disappearing. Nothing like those tentacles have ever been involved before. That thing could probably drag an entire ship under." Cratchen is noticeably scared.

    GM: I got some time to update paperwork. Oops!
    Iosef leveled to 6th on June 6th, Current 16,624 XP
    Daylily leveled to 5th on June 13th, Current 11,028 XP
    both before the fight with the tentacles.
    Relic leveled to 5th on June 28th, Current 10,733 XP after the fight.
    And Kalinn is only 8 days away from leveling.
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Tuesday, 3rd July, 2012 at 08:34 AM.

  • #255
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    4,021
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jbear
    OOC
    Cool! I've levelled Relic up on his sheet. Are we good to level them up in the game as well? I won't until we get an official okay to do so.

    If Relic is level 5 now, does that mean he will heal 5hp overnight? Sorry, never come up before!


    After finishing his study Relic makes the rounds to see what his companions are doing. In particular he looks for Daylily. He bends down near the barbarian and in elven he asks in a quiet voice: "The storm has ended. Do you still wish to take that walk?"

    Relic

    Relic Nevyn
    Image

    (Lvl 4) Human Wizard 3/Oracle 1
    HP: 20/31
    AC: 14 Touch 14 FlatFooted 11
    Initiative: +4; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
    Status:
    Fort: +2 Ref: +3 Will: +6
    Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound
    Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp: USED; Silent Image; Colour Spray; Cause Fear: USED
    Lvl 2: Summon Monster II, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility
    Bonded Ring:
    Pearl of Power (lvl 1):
    Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
    Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
    Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 1/3 uses left today
    Wand of Mage Armor: (48/50) charges
    Wand of CLW: (50/50) charges
    Rod of Lesser Extend: 2/3 uses left today
    Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions; 8/8 trail rations
    Scrolls prepared for Battle: Magic Missile, Shield, Ray of Enfeeblement, Hypnotism, Moment of Greatness
    Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #256
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore rb780nm
    My communities:

    Iosef snaps himself back to focus. "My apologies friends, I was miles away...

    "If everyone who was injured would gather around me, I will try to channel the healing light of Cortesia upon us all."


    OOC:
    Apologies from me too. I was travelling and had less reliable internet than I expected...

    Channel +ve energy twice - uses 4 loh to heal everyone 6d6


  • #257
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,142
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Systole
    My communities:

    "Hah! I am not think the ball-of-worm creature can takes the whole ship now!" He waggles a partially-cooked tentacle. "We is make it gimpy, yes?"

    To Relic he replies, "Well, it seems a wee bit o' the murrain tae widdle on her goods now, seeing as she's unlike tae ever come back and use them." He belches and pats his stomach. "But I suppose a constitutional might do me well. Between the flatspiders and this worm-creature, I've a right chocking paunch at the moment. Oh, and a couple o' taps with the magic, if ye please."

    OOC
    Cool, will level him up later today.
    Mini Stats


    Daylily Falshenaya

    -Normal-
    AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
    HP: 45/47
    CMB: +8 CMD: 20
    Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    -Raging-
    AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
    HP: 53/55
    CMB: +10 CMD: 22
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

    Perception: +9
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Tentacle
    Current Conditions in Effect: None
    Rage Remaining: 3/9

    Used Items:
    Rations, 1
    CLW Wand, 4
    Javelin, 2
    Last edited by Systole; Tuesday, 3rd July, 2012 at 01:22 PM.

  • #258
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore rb780nm
    My communities:

    OOC: Iosef is levelled up and can LoH for 3d6 on individuals now (a few more times today)

    He'll burn through them healing others before he heals himself. Speak up if you're still injured after the mass heal.


  • #259
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    4,021
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jbear
    Relic thanks Iosef for his patron's healing gift. The ache from the severe bruising subsides away.

    Not quite sure whether Daylily still wanted to take a look around or not Relic taps him twice with his wand and waits patiently to see if they were going to have a brisk walk about the village to check things out or not while the villagers were not going to bother them.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #260
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Aradra nods at Cratcher's reply, and says "Either way, I think we are finished with the monster for tonight. If it was going to attack, it would have while the storm was going on." Thanking him again, Aradra looks up to see Relic and Daylily discussing something. Upon approaching, he can see that Relic still wants to investigate.

    He put a hand on Relic shoulder and shook his head. "I'll do it. I slept more than everyone last night, so I am still good for a couple of hours. I can see well enough at night that I can investigate at least the beach before the tides roll in. I shall not be long." he whispers towards the pair.

    Intent

    Aradra barley got scratched, so he's still good to go. He also wants to investigate that temple he was shooed away from.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 26 of 159 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Isle of the Laughing Gallows - A gritty pirate isle for L4W
      By Dunamin in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Monday, 8th September, 2008, 07:04 PM
    2. Clean up in Isle 3!
      By Bront in forum Meta
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Friday, 15th June, 2007, 11:27 AM
    3. [KenzerCo] Upcoming Kalamar hardcover: Svimohzia - the Ancient Isle
      By Mark Plemmons in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 7th March, 2007, 08:41 PM
    4. Ancient China / Ancient India - anything?
      By Aus_Snow in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 10:39 PM
    5. Blasphemous Secrets and Forbidden Lore
      By Kaji in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Thursday, 23rd September, 2004, 01:07 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •