[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jackslate45

First Post
Having slept too long last night, Aradra decides to ask some questions of their employer before turning in. As Shadow curls up in a ball to sleep, the ranger walks over to Cratchen and whispers "I had some follow up questions. I doubt the we will get much cooperation from the villagers at this rate, scared as they are. Specifically, do you know how long ago these kidnappings started? Also, was this the first real attack on this village?"

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As Kalinn recovers from her fatigue she begins to play the fight back in her mind, carefully examining the choices she made in light of the villager's accusations. She finds, after reflection, that she agrees with the necessity of all of the choices made for her. Her conscience clear, she settles down - Hafísbíta at her side as always - to let sleep wash away the last of her fatigue. Just as she's drifting off, a thought intrudes and she cracks an ice blue eye open, looking to Aradra. "You'll wake me mid-night, yes? I'll then watch while you rest."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +3
AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 68/68
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +7

Rage Block
Initiative: +3
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 84/84
CMB: +7 CMD: 18
Fort: +11 Reflex: +6 Will: +6

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 22 (20 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 68/68
CMB: +5 CMD: 17
Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +7

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+6/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/6 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Cratchen whispers back to Aradra, "It has been going on for several months now. At first, one or two people might have disappeared in a month, but lately, several are disappearing. Nothing like those tentacles have ever been involved before. That thing could probably drag an entire ship under." Cratchen is noticeably scared.

GM: I got some time to update paperwork. Oops!
Iosef leveled to 6th on June 6th, Current 16,624 XP
Daylily leveled to 5th on June 13th, Current 11,028 XP
both before the fight with the tentacles.
Relic leveled to 5th on June 28th, Current 10,733 XP after the fight.
And Kalinn is only 8 days away from leveling.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Cool! I've levelled Relic up on his sheet. Are we good to level them up in the game as well? I won't until we get an official okay to do so.

If Relic is level 5 now, does that mean he will heal 5hp overnight? Sorry, never come up before! [/sblock]

After finishing his study Relic makes the rounds to see what his companions are doing. In particular he looks for Daylily. He bends down near the barbarian and in elven he asks in a quiet voice: "The storm has ended. Do you still wish to take that walk?"

[sblock=Relic]
Relic Nevyn
[sblock=Image]
180px-Willterrell_oldman.jpg
[/sblock]
(Lvl 4) Human Wizard 3/Oracle 1
HP: 20/31
AC: 14 Touch 14 FlatFooted 11
Initiative: +4; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
Fort: +2 Ref: +3 Will: +6
Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound
Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp: USED; Silent Image; Colour Spray; Cause Fear: USED
Lvl 2: Summon Monster II, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility
Bonded Ring:
Pearl of Power (lvl 1):
Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 1/3 uses left today
Wand of Mage Armor: (48/50) charges
Wand of CLW: (50/50) charges
Rod of Lesser Extend: 2/3 uses left today
Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions; 8/8 trail rations
Scrolls prepared for Battle: Magic Missile, Shield, Ray of Enfeeblement, Hypnotism, Moment of Greatness
Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision
[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef snaps himself back to focus. "My apologies friends, I was miles away...

"If everyone who was injured would gather around me, I will try to channel the healing light of Cortesia upon us all."

OOC:
Apologies from me too. I was travelling and had less reliable internet than I expected...

Channel +ve energy twice - uses 4 loh to heal everyone 6d6

Systole

First Post
"Hah! I am not think the ball-of-worm creature can takes the whole ship now!" He waggles a partially-cooked tentacle. "We is make it gimpy, yes?"

To Relic he replies, "Well, it seems a wee bit o' the murrain tae widdle on her goods now, seeing as she's unlike tae ever come back and use them." He belches and pats his stomach. "But I suppose a constitutional might do me well. Between the flatspiders and this worm-creature, I've a right chocking paunch at the moment. Oh, and a couple o' taps with the magic, if ye please."

[sblock=OOC]Cool, will level him up later today.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 45/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 53/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Tentacle
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 3/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 4
Javelin, 2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: Iosef is levelled up and can LoH for 3d6 on individuals now (a few more times today)

He'll burn through them healing others before he heals himself. Speak up if you're still injured after the mass heal.

jbear

First Post
Relic thanks Iosef for his patron's healing gift. The ache from the severe bruising subsides away.

Not quite sure whether Daylily still wanted to take a look around or not Relic taps him twice with his wand and waits patiently to see if they were going to have a brisk walk about the village to check things out or not while the villagers were not going to bother them.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra nods at Cratcher's reply, and says "Either way, I think we are finished with the monster for tonight. If it was going to attack, it would have while the storm was going on." Thanking him again, Aradra looks up to see Relic and Daylily discussing something. Upon approaching, he can see that Relic still wants to investigate.

He put a hand on Relic shoulder and shook his head. "I'll do it. I slept more than everyone last night, so I am still good for a couple of hours. I can see well enough at night that I can investigate at least the beach before the tides roll in. I shall not be long." he whispers towards the pair.

[sblock=Intent]
Aradra barley got scratched, so he's still good to go. He also wants to investigate that temple he was shooed away from.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases