Pathfinder RPG [LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets - Page 27




+ Log in or register to post
Page 27 of 159 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 1582
  1. #261
    ooc
    So Aradra is going to take Shadow and Daylily out for a tinkle? Or is he going out all alone??

 

  • #262
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,876

    Ignore jbear
    Relic turns his head towards Aradra and answers quietly. "Thank you friend. I would also like to look at ... the beach. The danger may not yet have passed. My eyes have grown to see more at night than during the day, so perhaps we would be better to make such a search in good company?"

    Intent
    Relic would also like to check the temple. His Kn: Religion (et al) will be handy to have along to make sense of things Aradra or Daylily find. Then he'll want to take a look for a boat they can use to get to the Forbidden Isles.

    He has Darkvision so he'll be able to see well within the temple, and he still has Invisibility up his sleeve so he can escape from any danger if necessary. And he is now at full HPs if anything goes wrong.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #263
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794

    Ignore rb780nm
    "May I accompany you? I am also schooled in the history of the... ocean... and may be of assistance," Iosef says, catching the drift.

  • #264
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    2,868

    Ignore Systole
    "Aye, and I've got some widdlin' tae take care of, either way." He smiles a broad, gap-toothed grin. "But if there's aught lurking beastie wi' some fight in it, I would nae mind a spot more of spinning roustabout before I lay down tae sleep."

    ooc
    Daylily is going to go where Relic goes.

  • #265
    Aradra holds back his sigh of frustration as almost everyone jumps at the chance to get out of the lighthouse. Only just. These people do not understand my intent. He lowers his voice even further before whispering quietly:

    "We can't have everyone go, we still need to watch over the towns people tonight. If everyone comes with me, the villagers will notice immediately that something is amiss. If only one or two goes missing, they won't notice it as easily. And despite your feelings about the villagers, we still have a duty to protect them."

    "If the two of you want to come," Aradra says, nodding both at Relic and Daylily, "that is all I am taking. Shadow will stay here to listen for my call if we need it. I want half of our strength still on guard tonight while we're out. Iosef, you need to stay on guard for now, and watch if Shadow perks up if we need him. We're go to the 'beach', we're inspect it, and we come back. Deal?"

    Intent

    Aradra basically only wants 2 or 3 people to go, not the whole party. Its a scounting mission, and he would rather take Dayliy (Who has active ranks in stealth) and Relic (who is the knowledge guy) on his mission. He is going to leave Shadow behind so, if they are attacked, Aradra can whistle him from afar with his whistle.

    Aradra also can tell the strong bond between Relic/Daylily, and knows that if he takes one, the other will be pissed at him. He forsakes Iosef cause he does not want to take everyone, and also a shielded Paladin should be a comfort for the villagers.

  • #266
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,916

    Ignore Mowgli
    Kalinn watches as Iosef performs his priestly duties on the others but as the tentacles never touched her she says nothing.

    Intent
    That's everyone going out besides Kalinn, right? If everyone else is going out, she'll go as well, though she really believes that the townsfolk need watching over - she's a brave lass, but being stuck in the tower with a bunch of folks who don't want her around but who she can't smack for their ungrateful attitude doesn't strike her as a particularly good time Her fatigue actually lasts less than a minute after her rage ends, so she'd be good to go.

    She'll have TXP to level on 07/09 - working on having her ready to go so there won't be any delays.


    EDIT: Heh - looks like after their long association Kalinn and Aradra are thinking alike . . .

    _______________


    Mini Stats

    Kalinn Ari

    Standard Block
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +6 CMD: 19
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +7

    Rage Block
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 84/84
    CMB: +7 CMD: 18
    Fort: +11 Reflex: +6 Will: +6

    Fatigue Block
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 22 (20 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +7

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

    Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
    Special: Spirit Totem (+6/1d4+2)
    Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
    Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
    Special: Boon: Healing Surge

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/6 per Day)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Mending, Ray of Frost
    1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post

    EDIT: Heh - looks like after their long association Kalinn and Aradra are thinking alike . . .
    OOC: Aradra's solider side is kicking in. He wants to learn more, but not at the cost of leaving them unprotected. He finally gets to act like one.

  • #268
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    2,868

    Ignore Systole
    Daylily rolls his eyes. "Yes, theres is no chancing that the peoples is not see the amiss thing. Is not likes there was big storms made of bad magics, and attackings of giant ball-of-worm creature."

    He shrugs. "If you is want sneaks and looks, I is can sneaks and looks. But if you is want keep-safe the village people, is for someone else than me. I ams Jiragan, and Jiragan knows is more proper for the weak should making feed for the ball-of-worm." He takes a bite of the roasted tentacle to emphasize his point.

  • #269
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,876

    Ignore jbear
    A smile lights Relics face. It seems that the group is all thinking along the same lines, a fact that he greatly enjoys. He hears the sense of Aradra's words but keeps quiet not wanting to tell any of his obviously more than capable companions what they should be doing.

    He follows Aradra's lead and looks visibly relieved to see Daylily decide to join them as they move to venture outside.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #270
    Taking some time to figure out a plan, then pausing a bit for things to settle down, Aradra, Daylily and Relic individually make their way down to the first floor to check on the horses. Iosef and Kalinn engage any of the villagers in conversation just enough that their friends are not followed down the stairs. After a thorough check to make sure Incubo and the others are fine, the trio unbolts the door and make their way out onto the jetty.

    The jetty is wet and slick with seaweed, but the waves are relatively calm, cresting maybe a foot. The revolving light at the top of the lighthouse is still active, but it is a disturbing deep red color.

    ooc
    Full speed, DC 12, half speed DC 7 Acrobatics to not fall, miss by five drops you in the water.
    Yea! split the party!

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 27 of 159 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Isle of the Laughing Gallows - A gritty pirate isle for L4W
      By Dunamin in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Monday, 8th September, 2008, 06:04 PM
    2. Clean up in Isle 3!
      By Bront in forum Meta
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Friday, 15th June, 2007, 10:27 AM
    3. [KenzerCo] Upcoming Kalamar hardcover: Svimohzia - the Ancient Isle
      By Mark Plemmons in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 7th March, 2007, 07:41 PM
    4. Ancient China / Ancient India - anything?
      By Aus_Snow in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 09:39 PM
    5. Blasphemous Secrets and Forbidden Lore
      By Kaji in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Thursday, 23rd September, 2004, 12:07 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •