[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jbear

First Post
Relic turns his head towards Aradra and answers quietly. "Thank you friend. I would also like to look at ... the beach. The danger may not yet have passed. My eyes have grown to see more at night than during the day, so perhaps we would be better to make such a search in good company?"

[sblock=Intent] Relic would also like to check the temple. His Kn: Religion (et al) will be handy to have along to make sense of things Aradra or Daylily find. Then he'll want to take a look for a boat they can use to get to the Forbidden Isles.

He has Darkvision so he'll be able to see well within the temple, and he still has Invisibility up his sleeve so he can escape from any danger if necessary. And he is now at full HPs if anything goes wrong. [/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
"May I accompany you? I am also schooled in the history of the... ocean... and may be of assistance," Iosef says, catching the drift.

Systole

First Post
"Aye, and I've got some widdlin' tae take care of, either way." He smiles a broad, gap-toothed grin. "But if there's aught lurking beastie wi' some fight in it, I would nae mind a spot more of spinning roustabout before I lay down tae sleep."

[sblock=ooc]Daylily is going to go where Relic goes.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra holds back his sigh of frustration as almost everyone jumps at the chance to get out of the lighthouse. Only just. These people do not understand my intent. He lowers his voice even further before whispering quietly:

"We can't have everyone go, we still need to watch over the towns people tonight. If everyone comes with me, the villagers will notice immediately that something is amiss. If only one or two goes missing, they won't notice it as easily. And despite your feelings about the villagers, we still have a duty to protect them."

"If the two of you want to come," Aradra says, nodding both at Relic and Daylily, "that is all I am taking. Shadow will stay here to listen for my call if we need it. I want half of our strength still on guard tonight while we're out. Iosef, you need to stay on guard for now, and watch if Shadow perks up if we need him. We're go to the 'beach', we're inspect it, and we come back. Deal?"

[sblock=Intent]
Aradra basically only wants 2 or 3 people to go, not the whole party. Its a scounting mission, and he would rather take Dayliy (Who has active ranks in stealth) and Relic (who is the knowledge guy) on his mission. He is going to leave Shadow behind so, if they are attacked, Aradra can whistle him from afar with his whistle.

Aradra also can tell the strong bond between Relic/Daylily, and knows that if he takes one, the other will be pissed at him. He forsakes Iosef cause he does not want to take everyone, and also a shielded Paladin should be a comfort for the villagers.
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn watches as Iosef performs his priestly duties on the others but as the tentacles never touched her she says nothing.

[sblock=Intent]That's everyone going out besides Kalinn, right? If everyone else is going out, she'll go as well, though she really believes that the townsfolk need watching over - she's a brave lass, but being stuck in the tower with a bunch of folks who don't want her around but who she can't smack for their ungrateful attitude doesn't strike her as a particularly good time :D Her fatigue actually lasts less than a minute after her rage ends, so she'd be good to go.

She'll have TXP to level on 07/09 - working on having her ready to go so there won't be any delays.[/sblock]

EDIT: Heh - looks like after their long association Kalinn and Aradra are thinking alike . . .

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +3
AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 68/68
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +7

Rage Block
Initiative: +3
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 84/84
CMB: +7 CMD: 18
Fort: +11 Reflex: +6 Will: +6

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 22 (20 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 68/68
CMB: +5 CMD: 17
Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +7

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+6/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/6 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily rolls his eyes. "Yes, theres is no chancing that the peoples is not see the amiss thing. Is not likes there was big storms made of bad magics, and attackings of giant ball-of-worm creature."

He shrugs. "If you is want sneaks and looks, I is can sneaks and looks. But if you is want keep-safe the village people, is for someone else than me. I ams Jiragan, and Jiragan knows is more proper for the weak should making feed for the ball-of-worm." He takes a bite of the roasted tentacle to emphasize his point.

jbear

First Post
A smile lights Relics face. It seems that the group is all thinking along the same lines, a fact that he greatly enjoys. He hears the sense of Aradra's words but keeps quiet not wanting to tell any of his obviously more than capable companions what they should be doing.

He follows Aradra's lead and looks visibly relieved to see Daylily decide to join them as they move to venture outside.

Satin Knights

First Post
Taking some time to figure out a plan, then pausing a bit for things to settle down, Aradra, Daylily and Relic individually make their way down to the first floor to check on the horses. Iosef and Kalinn engage any of the villagers in conversation just enough that their friends are not followed down the stairs. After a thorough check to make sure Incubo and the others are fine, the trio unbolts the door and make their way out onto the jetty.

The jetty is wet and slick with seaweed, but the waves are relatively calm, cresting maybe a foot. The revolving light at the top of the lighthouse is still active, but it is a disturbing deep red color.

[sblock=ooc]Full speed, DC 12, half speed DC 7 Acrobatics to not fall, miss by five drops you in the water.
Yea! split the party! :heh:[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases