Pathfinder RPG [LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets - Page 28





+ Log in or register to post
Page 28 of 159 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1582
  1. #271
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,005

    Ignore Systole
    Daylily stands up. "I am go for make yellow-water in the outside," he announces rather loudly. He makes his way downstairs and heads outside, onto the jetty.

    Actions
    Taking 10 for a 14 Acrobatics, although he'll move more slowly to stay together with the (half) party.

 

  • #272
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,172

    Ignore Mowgli

    (RetCon of Previous Stated Actions)

    OOC: Kalinn's previously stated actions (bedding down) make no sense based on the developing plans and actions of the others.

    As the others prepare to leave, Kalinn stands and moves to the side of the tower opposite the stairs. She stands looking out the window for a few moments before catching Cratcher's eye and beckoning subtly for him to join her. Once he moves across the tower to her, she begins to speak in a voice that, while quiet and gentle, is still loud enough for the other villagers to hear.

    "I am sorry for the losses you suffered tonight. I wish that we could have saved them all."

    Intent
    Twofold:
    1. Begin soothing the villagers ruffled feathers and getting them to view us as allies (Diplomacy (1d20+2=18))
    2. Draw their attention away - at least somewhat - from Aradra/Daylilly/Relic so that their departure doesn't make a "splash."


    _______________


    Mini Stats

    Kalinn Ari

    Standard Block
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +6 CMD: 19
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +7

    Rage Block
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 84/84
    CMB: +7 CMD: 18
    Fort: +11 Reflex: +6 Will: +6

    Fatigue Block
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 22 (20 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +7

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

    Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
    Special: Spirit Totem (+6/1d4+2)
    Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
    Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
    Special: Boon: Healing Surge

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/6 per Day)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Mending, Ray of Frost
    1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #273
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,961

    Ignore jbear
    Relic eyes the slick boards of the jetty. He decides it best to take things very slowly as he crosses, but not before whispering a prayer to the Wind.

    Actions
    Relic casts Guidance for a +1 bonus to his Acrobatics roll. If he can take 10 that would put him at 13 to cross at half speed DC 7

    If we can't take 10 then please use roll below.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #274
    Once outside, Aradra allows the other two to go first. He reaches back into his bag, and pulls out the wand he used earlier, shaped like an arrow without feathers. He pulls down his right sleeve, and replaces the wand back into his spring sheathe.

    Once completed, he then pulls at the component bag, and pulls out a shred of dirt from Rohn. He takes a small bit of it, rubs it in between his fingers, and starts mummering something. As the dirt becomes a thick oil from magic, he reaches down to his legs and applies the oil to both of his legs. They wrap around his legs entirely, before sinking into his skin.

    Finally, as the pair has already started, he starts making his way carefully across the bridge. As only the moonlight to guide him for now, he takes his time to cross it.

    Actions

    Return wand of Abundant Ammo into it's sheath, cast Longstrider, and take 10 for a 15 to cross the bridge.

    Aradra Stats


    Aradra Longstrider


    AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
    HP: 69/69
    CMB: +9 CMD: 20
    Fort: +7 Reflex: +11 Will: +5

    Perception: +12
    Initiative: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
    Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (49/50)
    Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride ; Longstrider (4 hours)

    Used Items: 1 charge of Abundent Ammo.

    Adaptation
    : 70/70 Minutes Remain (Darkvision)
    Level 1 Spells: Longstrider, Gravity Bow
    Level 2 Spells: Hide Campsite
    Last edited by jackslate45; Wednesday, 4th July, 2012 at 04:09 PM.

  • #275
    The wolf had noticed his master leaving, but as his long time companion did not call for him, Shadow was to stay where he was. Master was a skilled tracker, but he also knew how to keep out of sight for long time. And he took the Smelly one with him as well, although the Smelly one has smelled better since their first meeting. Master would be fine.

    Shadow looked around and saw the Not-evil-one talking to the same person Master was. As one of the companions Master has traveled with before, Shadow slinks over to where Not-Evil-One was and watches as the two barked at each other in their tongue.

    Shadow Stats


    Shadow

    AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
    HP: 62/62
    CMB: +11 CMD: 23 (27 vs Trip
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +2 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

    Perception: +12
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+9 1d8 + 15 + Trip)
    Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent

  • #276
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,172

    Ignore Mowgli
    Kalinn reaches down as Shadow approaches, first offering her hand for the wolf to smell, then scratching him behind the ears as she continues her conversation with Cratcher.

    _______________


    Mini Stats

    Kalinn Ari

    Standard Block
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +6 CMD: 19
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +7

    Rage Block
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 84/84
    CMB: +7 CMD: 18
    Fort: +11 Reflex: +6 Will: +6

    Fatigue Block
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 22 (20 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +5 CMD: 17
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +7

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

    Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
    Special: Spirit Totem (+6/1d4+2)
    Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
    Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
    Special: Boon: Healing Surge

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/6 per Day)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Mending, Ray of Frost
    1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #277
    The trio makes it slowly across the jetty to the beach. The revolving red light pierces the dark occasionally to reveal small homes with stone foundations and wood sides. They roofs are thatch. A dilapidated dock stretches out into the sea with a small shack on it near its end. Stairs climb the cliff face towards the temple that you were shooed away from before. A couple small boats are beached and tethered to the rocks.

    ooc
    Are you going to rely on the blind man's darkvision, or are you striking up a light source to draw attention to yourselves?


    Inside, the villagers bed down, having had enough excitement for one day.

  • #278
    Aradra closes his eyes for a second, and tries to remembers the feeling of how it felt to see in the dark. Relic can see the rangers right eye wound start to bleed a little as the ranger flashes back to the underground cave, fighting the undead with Frost so long ago. As he opens his eyes, the whites of his eyes, along with his blue eyes, have turned pitch black.

    Aradra blinks a few times, not used to the sudden ability to see in the dark, and wipes the blood from his eye before saying silently in elvish "Master elf, are you good to see tonight?"
    Spoiler:

    Activate Adaptation: Darkvision. Keep it active until we return to the light house or time runs out.

  • #279
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,005

    Ignore Systole
    "Yes, is fine enoughs for to seeing, with the lights from the tall house. Now, holdings the horses for a times while I make water," the barbarian says, then turns away and unlaces his breeches. "Aaaaaahhhh," he says as a stream of steaming urine arcs onto the front door of one of the huts.

    "I ams the sorry, Elder Storyteller, but that was much need, and I am think it is not so need to peeing on the witch's things since she is foods for ball-of-worm now. So, is we to looks at the spirit house or--" he favors Aradra with a sidelong look, "is we go see if the person there is alive or is meats for ball-of-worm?" He gestures at the house on the end of the dock, where there was movement before the storm.

  • #280
    "The figure first. If the rain has not washed away the tracks, I might be able to at least get a bearing on which way it went.". Aradra said in reply to the elf. "For all we know, this figure is the one who summoned the storm"

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 28 of 159 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Isle of the Laughing Gallows - A gritty pirate isle for L4W
      By Dunamin in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Monday, 8th September, 2008, 06:04 PM
    2. Clean up in Isle 3!
      By Bront in forum Meta
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Friday, 15th June, 2007, 10:27 AM
    3. [KenzerCo] Upcoming Kalamar hardcover: Svimohzia - the Ancient Isle
      By Mark Plemmons in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 7th March, 2007, 07:41 PM
    4. Ancient China / Ancient India - anything?
      By Aus_Snow in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 09:39 PM
    5. Blasphemous Secrets and Forbidden Lore
      By Kaji in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Thursday, 23rd September, 2004, 12:07 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •