[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Inside:
Cratchen thanks Kalinn for his condolences regarding the other villagers. "I just hope you will be in time to save Sara. I know a guy, Estevan. He is just crazy enough to row you out past the wedding rock to the forbidden island tomorrow. I don't think even he would be crazy enough to try it at night. I have some supplies back at my house. I will get them for you in the morning. Get some sleep."

"Aye, a sensible suggestion." She turns to the holy warrior and calls out. "Iosef, if you'll consent to stand the first watch, I'll catch some shut-eye. Wake me for my turn, if you please." She looks thoughtful, then shoots him an admonishing pseudo-glare. "Or even if you don't please. We'll need you rested tomorrow, I think."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +09 CMD: 22
Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 104/104
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 99/99
CMB: +10 CMD: 21
Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 22 (12 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +08 CMD: 20
Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 7/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 4/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef smiles at the gentle ribbing he receives. "I am quite capable of keeping vigil all night, but I do appreciate the opportunity to rest my eyes. I will awake you at the appointed hour."

Systole

First Post
Daylily puzzles at the sign for a long half minute before something seems to click. "Waitings a time ... I am know this. This is a tasty drinks place, yes? The perfumes? Hah, good!" Without further ado, the barbarian raises both fists over his head and slams them into the door.

[sblock=OOC]Rage/Surge/Take 10 on a strength check to break the door for a 20. Will roll for real again if the door doesn't break and no one tries to talk him out of it (feel free to make the roll for me in that case).

If the door goes down and Daylily is not immediately roasted by a fireball, he will step into the building.

Where he will immediately be roasted by a fireball, I'm sure.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
To Daylily's surprise, the door does not come off its hinges and fall to the floor. His hands go right through the rotted wood as if he was tearing day old bread. Now with both hands slightly caught in the squishy mess, he flexes again and shreds the door, making a hole big enough that he can comfortable go in.

Once inside, Daylily only sees occasional shadows created by the circling red light as it passes. The others see a few benches, tables and a chair. On the benches and tables are various glass jars with various stuff. One of the jars on a shelf rattles for a moment before falling still again.

jbear

First Post
Relic enters the building behind Daylily, giving the abandoned shop a good once over with his magical senses and then with a naked eye appraisal to see if there is anything of worth.

[sblock=OOC] Detect Magic around the shop.
If anything is detected SpellCraft to identify? Can Relic take 10 (DC 24) ?
Can Relic take 10 to Appraise whatever they find? (DC 18)
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily's ears pick up the sound of a rattling jar, but he can't make out the source in the poor lighting. This does not stop him from drawing his greataxe, which is a very large, very sharp weapon given the confines of the shop and the elf's inability to see well. "What were that noises? It is cat or other type of food?"

Satin Knights

First Post
Relic looks around with his mage sight and finds a few interesting things. A few is an understatement. It takes him a while to figure out all these things, but is worth it. From the looks of the place, the alchemist that lived here was capable of crafting small magical items. He was also doing some research, but most of the notes are missing.

In one of the glass jars on the shelf, sits a grotesque looking demonoid creature in liquid. The jar is sealed. It is huddled up, trying to look like a lump, but it opens one eye occasionally to see if you have gone yet. When you haven't, it closes it eye, shivers a bit and waits. It seems more scared and trapped than anything else.

[sblock=loot] A feather (token swan boat), a ring (of swimming), and a couple scrolls (Comp Languages), three thunderstones, 2 alchemist's fires, 3 Cure Moderate Wounds potions, a cauldron (of Brewing), a campfire bead, and an ioun torch wrapped in black cloth.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic mutters excitedly to himself as he takes inventory of the goods left behind.

"I think we can make better use of all of this than its previous owner. No good to anyone if they are inside the belly of a kraken."

He holds up the feather, eyes twinkling in the dark. "This is a one way ride to the island ... or back. Back might be the wisest choice, as getting there may be easier than getting back."

Holding up the ring he says: "A ring of swimming. Marvellous find. This will quiet the nerves when we make our crossing certainly."

There are too many other things for him to comment upon them all but the old man adds: "These will make things more comfortable on our journey. We can't leave anything behind."

Confronting the creature in the jar he comments to Daylily: "Hmmm ... I'm not so certain what this miserable creature is apart from unhappy. But it's not a cat. And it doesn't look like it would make a very tasty snack."

He moves up to the jar more closely for a better examination.

jbear

First Post
"Interesting ... the creature is a homunculus ... it was built by whoever's place this is. It will no doubt be passing everything it sees and hears along to its creator telepathically. And yet ... why is it bound up in this jar? I am sorely tempted to free it. Creature. Would you be free? If you can hear and understand me, open both eyes and then wink at me."

Relic waits for some type of response.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases