[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jackslate45

First Post
"This man just transformed into something that should only happens when he is old. Which means that either he was always like this, and was waiting to get us exactly into position, or he was transformed by someone powerful enough to force the change. "

Aradra slammed the monsters fin hands onto the ground and says, with rising anger in his voice "Notice the webbed hands? I would bet that he meant to throw us overboard, and he would swim away."

Systole

First Post
"Yes, and I ams also noticing his green skins and his eyes of the toads. But I am nots sure this is to kill a man over."

[sblock=OOC]Daylily simply refuses to kill the skum at this point. However, is it possible to coup de grace with nonlethal damage for a K.O. rather than an instant kill?

Also, how does one attack a jellyfish swarm? Splashing in the water with a hammer seems like it would be unproductive.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
OCC: I can understand why. Aradra thinks something will happen to do him realizing something was off with the sense motive check. And since he is the only one who realized it, he seems crazy right now. Which works for him :)

Aradra is built as a soilder, PTSD and all. He's overalls jumpy sometimes.

Satin Knights

First Post
Relic slides across the seat to where Aradra was and adds his magical armor protection earlier than he expected today.
[sblock=coup de grace]If you had a sap, yes, as that is what it is designed for. With your current weapons, no. You will just have to do the -4 to attack for non-lethal strikes. But, since he is pinned, he is not that hard to hit.[/sblock] [sblock=Combat]Estian is pinned and no longer human.

first round, the party is up.
Conditions: Standing -2 Acrobatics
Acrobatics DC 15 to move at 1/2 speed

??/??. ~ AC 14ish ~ Estian ~ Grappled and Pinned~
??/??. ~ AC ?? ~ Jellyfish bloom

69/69 ~ AC 18 ~ Aradra ~ Grappling ~ in armor
62/62 ~ AC 19 ~ Shadow
80/80 ~ AC 23 ~ Frost ~ in armor
58/58 ~ AC 18 ~ Daylily ~ in armor ~ standing, deciding if he can lick this frog :p
38/38 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~ Ring of swimming ~ moved ~ cast mage armor
68/68 ~ AC 18 ~ Iosef ~ in armor
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"The Jellyfish Aradra! You can deal with that with your bow ... my magic is useless against these mindless fish. But I can deal with our web fingered friend! But it is harder to convince him that he is our friend if you are tearing his arms off."

[sblock=OOC] Relic can use Charm Person on the skum. It will get a +5 to its save if we are attacking it though. Alternately ... throw it to the jelly fish and let's paddle!! [/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef looks back and forth between the swarm and their changed companion, confusion plain upon his face.

OOC:

I dont think I've got any change of being useful fighting the fish, I'll hold off until someone needs help or it seems the party needs a blessing.

Delaying for now

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Jellyfish]Yeah, if you were swimming with them, they would be very dangerous, as they have a paralytic poison. But, considering everyone is wearing armor except Relic, sinking to the ocean floor might happen first.

Jellyfish do not jump into boats like some sharks, or climb in like an octopus or squid.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] [MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION] You should definitely let Relic know that. I could have him roll nature as well but then his reaction wouldn't make sense, so I'm just going to go with Relic knows nothing about jelly fish and is imagining an attack like in the tower. So you have the real threat pinned and held at the moment i.e the skum who could flip us out of the boat and as you say that was quite possibly his intention. Keep growling at us til you convince us that you are right!! :D [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra does his very best to keep a steady voice when he next speaks. Not by much "Listen, the jellyfish cannot hurt us, as they live in the water. Are we in the water? No. We are safe as long as we stay on the boat. Unless someone decides to flip us into the water. " The skum continues to struggle at this point, But Aradra's grip remains steady for now. "This monster can swim perfectly fine in the water I am guessing, but those of us who are in armor are in a huge amount of danger if we fall in. Those jellyfish will sting us, paralyze us, and cause us to drown in the sea. The only threat I see right now is the one I have pinned on the boat. If you cannot bring yourself to kill this thing, then help me hold him till we can tie him up."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases