[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jbear

First Post
Relic's heart goes aflutter as the rope abandons the sail. He breathes a sigh of relief when the sail flutters down into the boat. He throws the loose end of the coil at Iosef, causing it to wrap around his chest and knot. The other end he commands to loop around the mast and knot effectively securing the 'tinned crab food' to the boat.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn makes an abortive reach as Iosef starts to go over, but quickly returns her hand to her oar as the old wood tries to slip her grip. She heaves a sigh of relief once he's safely back aboard. "Great job, Relic!" She grits her teeth, and puts her back - or as much of it as the old oar will allow without breaking - into the effort to get past the leading edge of the maelstrom.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +09 CMD: 22
Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 104/104
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 21 (11 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
HP: 99/99
CMB: +10 CMD: 21
Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 22 (12 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
HP: 80/80
CMB: +08 CMD: 20
Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 7/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 4/4 per Day)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Daylily clucks at Iosef. "These is being why the metal is not good for wear," he admonishes the paladin, and returns to paddling.[sblock=Actions]Take 10 on Acrobatic, continue paddling.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 58/58
CMB: +9 CMD: 21
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 12 (12 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 68/68
CMB: +11 CMD: 23
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +10

Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
Rage Remaining: 11/11

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 4
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

rb780nm

First Post
Counting himself lucky to have remained in the boat, Iosef grabs hold of the rope and his bench, trying to avoid another fall.

OOC: Acrobatics (DC 0) (1d20-6=-2)

Damn armor... Hopefully the rope will be worth a small bonus - otherwise the ring of swimming becomes my favorite thing...

Systole

First Post
[sblock=If necessary]According to last map, Daylily and Iosef are in the front seat. If Iosef goes over again, Daylily will drop prone, crawl to the other side of the boat, and try to grab Iosef and pull him in, entering rage as necessary. Let me know what I have to roll, if anything.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-

-Raging-

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 4
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Although Iosef's armor insists on seeing the keel of the small boat from beneath, the enchanted rope holds him in place to do his job. Continuing rowing, our heroes get bounced around a little more before making it to the relatively calm waters of the beachhead. The small beach cove is sandy and relatively unremarkable. It is surrounded by sheer cliffs rising a hundred feet out of the water to the assumed plateau above. There is a stone staircase cut into the cliff face that cuts back and forth a couple times before reaching the summit. [sblock=ooc]Skipping ahead now that die rolls are unnecessary. A dwarf would have known to take off his armor before going on a boat. Is the enworld editor acting up or is it just my machine? [/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
OOC:
A dwarf who wants to get attacked while rowing would have. Besides, i wouldn't have been any better off without the armor based on the rolls I made.

And now I just realized that I never fixed my armor check penalties when I upgraded my armor and shield...

It should be -3 (Magic Agile Half-plate...) or -4 with my shield. Wouldn't have saved me Haatse's boon though.

I hadn't updated my AC either... sorted now...

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
"Ayah, this is be strongs magics, I am think. The no wind, the wind, the no wind again. So ... we should be going to find thing to kill and eat, yes?" The barbarian stops to throw his hide armor back on, then bounds happily up the stairs, earthbreaker in hand.[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-

-Raging-

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 4
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
As the boat comes to ground Relic is already on his feet and untying the rope that binds him to the boat. He leaps over the side onto the shore with surprising agility, almost floating a few feet as he lands light as a feather, where he keels over and begins dry wretching. "Ohrgh ... nothin' left ...ohrgh ... oh sweet God have mercy and calm my rotten guts ..."

Relic takes the time necessary to regather himself. Then he gets back to his shaky legs with the help of his staff and shuffles back to the boat. He unties the rope from the boat and coils it by hand slowly. He then takes it to Aradra whom he thanks for the loan. He grimaces and shudders when Daylily mentions food.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases