[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jackslate45

First Post
The ranger, not content with eating his rations, gathers his bow and arrow and pulls out a small whistle. He whistles after his animial companion, who comes bounding up.

He looks at the rest of the party and says "I am going to hunt for some food. I should not be long. "

If no one objects to him leaving, Aradra will go out to hunt for food.

[sblock=Aradra Stats]

Aradra Longstrider

AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 69/69
CMB: +9 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +11 Will: +5

Perception: +12
Initiative: +7

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride

Adaptation
: 70/70 Minutes Remain (Darkvision)
Level 1 Spells: Longstrider, Gravity Bow
Level 2 Spells: Hide Campsite
[/sblock]

[sblock=Shadow Stats]

Shadow

AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 62/62
CMB: +11 CMD: 23 (27 vs Trip
Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +2 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

Perception: +12
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+9 1d8 + 15 + Trip)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic gets off his horse at the campsite in an extremely foul mood. Largely due to having been thrown from the horse three times and bitten twice. He locks eyes with Incubo and opens his mouth to chastise the beast.

"Agh! What's the point? I'm talking to a horse."

Using his staff to help prop his battered and bruised body up, he hobbles over to the fire.

"Anyone want to swap horses?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
KalinnAriHeadShot-EW.png

Kalinn swings easily from the saddle at the end of the days ride, but barely manages to hide a wince as her legs protest their treatment this day. She hobbles around as she helps the others set up a campsite, seeing the horses secured and with feedbags over their faces before tossing out her bedroll. She sits down on a rock and munches determinedly on a piece of hardtack as Aradra takes up his bow and moves off into the evening.

Satin Knights

First Post
Aradra does a bit of hunting and decides to not take more than what is necessary. The animal life abounds here easily able to provide twice what the party needs. He brings back enough meat, berries and mushrooms for the whole party.

[sblock=ooc]Would someone give me a watch schedule for the night please?[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Sitting down by the wounded wizard and wincing as his raw hide touches the earth, Relic says: "If you wish I can pray that your wounds heal quickly. Perhaps it will make sleep come more easily to you, if your body is less damaged, even though your mind is still at unrest ..."

If he agrees Relic casts CLW on him twice.

He then waits patiently, stomach rumbling for Aradra to return with food.

[sblock=The Watch]
Relic is happy to take first watch (on a regular basis).
Though not great at perception he does have Darkvision to 30ft
He'll take the time to go over his spells and swap Silent Image for Sleep. I doubt Sleep will be useful any more.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Relic]
Relic Nevyn
[sblock=Image]
180px-Willterrell_oldman.jpg
[/sblock]
(Lvl 4) Human Wizard 3/Oracle 1
HP: 31/31
AC: 14 Touch 14 FlatFooted 11
Initiative: +4; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
Fort: +2 Ref: +3 Will: +6
Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound
Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp; Silent Image; Colour Spray; Cause Fear
Lvl 2: Summon Monster II, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility
Bonded Ring:
Pearl of Power (lvl 1):
Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 0/3 uses left today
Wand of Mage Armor: (48/50) charges
Wand of CLW: (50/50) charges
Rod of Lesser Extend: 3/3 uses left today
Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions; 8/8 trail rations
Scrolls prepared for Battle: Magic Missile, Shield, Ray of Enfeeblement, Hypnotism, Moment of Greatness
Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra returns triumphant, holding a large assortment of goods to eat. He starts passing it around for everyone to share.

Once everyone has had their share, Aradra starts eating up his. Every once in a while he will throw a leg to Shadow, who will start rip off the flesh and start eating joyously, obviously tired from the long day's haul.

Whe he finished, he wipes his mouth of the berry juice and says "For tonight, I think we should have Relic and Daylily on first watch, then Kalinn and Iosef taking the middle. Both can see well in the dark, which should not bother them any. Shadow and I will handle the last watch. I also have prepared something that will make us harder to find, but it will not be completely ineffective."

[sblock]
Aradra has Hide Campsite memorized, and will be casting it before he goes to sleep. With the Extend rod, it will last for 2/3rds of the watch (assuming a 12 hour watch), so that will help on some level to keep us hidden.
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Yeah, is much goods. I can first watchings with Elder Storyteller." He passes a wand to Relic, and then says in elven. "Better you tae carry this, Elder, as the magics are beyond the likes o' me. Use it as ye see fit. And if I'm on watch, I'll have a wee tap now tae take the edge off, if it's nae trouble to ye."

[sblock=Actions]Giving CLW wand to Relic. Feel free to use it on whoever needs it, not just Daylily. Taking a tap to remove the nonlethal damage, which also removes fatigue.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 47/47
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 55/55
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +9 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 9/9

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 1
[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
"That sounds like a very good plan," Iosef tells Adara. "In that case, I have various rituals to attend to and then I should catch as much sleep as I can. Please wake me when my watch begins," he asks Relic and Daylilly.

With that (unless anyone interjects), he moves to the edge of the firelight and kneels for a time, before returning to his bedroll and closing his eyes.

jbear

First Post
Relic grins as the torturous horse ride begins to fade and became a dull memory (though the dull memory continues to ache in every inch of his bony body), as he sets into Aradra's fine assortment of delicious fresh food.

He nods as Daylily hands him the Wand of Healing. "But of course friend Daylilly! Say the word and a tap I shall give!" He taps the barbarian as requested and folds the wand away with his other gear should he need more magical healing.

Relic sets himself to study, confident in Daylilly's keen eyes, but also looking up every now and again and scanning the darkness for anything unusual.

[sblock=Relic]
Relic Nevyn
[sblock=Image]
180px-Willterrell_oldman.jpg
[/sblock]
(Lvl 4) Human Wizard 3/Oracle 1
HP: 31/31
AC: 14 Touch 14 FlatFooted 11
Initiative: +4; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
Fort: +2 Ref: +3 Will: +6
Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound
Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp; Silent Image; Colour Spray; Cause Fear
Lvl 2: Summon Monster II, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility
Bonded Ring:
Pearl of Power (lvl 1):
Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 0/3 uses left today
Wand of Mage Armor: (48/50) charges
Wand of CLW: (50/50) charges
Rod of Lesser Extend: 3/3 uses left today
Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions; 8/8 trail rations
Scrolls prepared for Battle: Magic Missile, Shield, Ray of Enfeeblement, Hypnotism, Moment of Greatness
Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Elder story teller and mighty Daylily take the first watch while the others bed down and get some sleep. Your employer passed out a while ago as soon as he finished his meal. The night is fairly quiet although the horses are occasionally restless.
[sblock=Relic]There are occasional breezes that seem to be coming from the wrong direction. They are a bit cooler than you would expect for the night. The crickets are occasionally quieter than they should be.[/sblock][sblock=Daylily]Hunter brought back toad stools. They faintly tasted like spirit toad. Maybe you can find a new spirit toad in the morning. The crickets go quiet occasionally and the horses are nervous occasionally. Nothing growls at you from the darkness, so it is a good night.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases