[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets - Page 51


What's on your mind?

  1. #501
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,126
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Systole
    My communities:

    "Whats is this things? Is it the tree or the house? Pfuu... it was maybe for good that I am loser of the toad lick. This land is like the toad lick already."

    Earthbreaker in hand, the barbarian sneaks forward, his eyes alert for falling debris.
    Mini Stats


    Daylily Falshenaya

    -Normal-
    AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
    HP: 58/58
    CMB: +9 CMD: 21
    Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    -Raging-
    AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +11 CMD: 23
    Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

    Perception: +10
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
    Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
    Rage Remaining: 11/11

    Used Items:
    Rations, 1
    CLW Wand, 4
    Javelin, 2
    Barbarian chew, 1

 

  • #502
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,642
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Daylily sneaks up, just into the weeds. A slice of shale snaps under his foot, causing an audible crack. Inside the tower, Daylily notices just a hint of movement in reaction, but nothing comes out to greet him.
    position
    Daylily is at BQ32, in difficult terrain

  • #503
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,126
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Systole
    My communities:

    Daylily snarls at himself for his misstep. He straightens up. "Hyuuh! I am see you, and you is see me, so for us there is no dancings the dark today. If you are the trouble, then bring it the on!" he bellows.

    Actions
    Well, there goes the element of surprise. Ready an attack on anything that comes into melee.

    Mini Stats


    Daylily Falshenaya

    -Normal-
    AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
    HP: 58/58
    CMB: +9 CMD: 21
    Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    -Raging-
    AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
    HP: 68/68
    CMB: +11 CMD: 23
    Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

    Perception: +10
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
    Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
    Rage Remaining: 11/11

    Used Items:
    Rations, 1
    CLW Wand, 4
    Javelin, 2
    Barbarian chew, 1

  • #504
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    4,018
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jbear
    Hearing Daylily's words and already alarmed by Shadow's obvious agitation Relic braces himself for any oncoming violence. He loosens the strings of his component pouch, taking a few steps closer so that whatever lies ahead comes into his range of vision, but remaining still some distance behind Daylily. In a loud firm voice he calls:

    "Creature! If you can talk and reason, if you are friend, speak now. My friend's rage is terrible and deadly. And he does not take prisoners."

    He repeats the phrase in every language he knows and then falls quiet hoping to hear a response, but with little hope.

    Relic

    Relic Nevyn
    Image

    (Lvl 5) Human Wizard 4/Oracle 1
    HP: 38/38
    AC: 14 (18 with Mage Armor) Touch 14 FlatFooted 11 (15 with Mage Armor)
    Initiative: +4; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
    Status: Mage Armor (8 hrs? - time on island)
    Fort: +2 Ref: +3 Will: +7
    Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound
    Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp; Silent Image; Air Bubble; Cause Fear; Charm Person:USED
    Lvl 2: Summon Monster II, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility; Levitate
    Bonded Ring: USED (Animate Rope)
    Pearl of Power (lvl 1):
    Pearl of Power (lvl 2):
    Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
    Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
    Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 3/3 uses left today
    Wand of Mage Armor: (47/50) charges
    Wand of CLW: (50/50) charges
    Rod of Lesser Extend: 2/3 uses left today
    Quarterstaff of Spellstoring: +3; 1d6+1 dmg Charged: Force Punch (5d4 force, 10ft knock back, DC 16).
    Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions; 8/8 trail rations
    Scrolls prepared for Battle (currently in waterproof scroll case for crossing): Magic Missile, Shield, Ray of Enfeeblement, Hypnotism, Moment of Greatness
    Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision
    Last edited by jbear; Thursday, 6th September, 2012 at 10:49 AM.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #505
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Aradra moves closer as well, taking out his wand and giving himself an abundant quiver. Once he puts the wand away he lines up an arrow in the direction of the movement.

    Shadow takes a position covering Relic.
    OOC:
    Round 1:Use wand for abundant ammo, move to have line of sight.
    Round 2: return wand to backpack and Ready Attack. Note that if he cannot see due to dark vision he will activate 10 Min worth of Dark vision.
    Aradra Stats


    Aradra Longstrider


    AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
    HP: 66/69
    CMB: +9 CMD: 20
    Fort: +7 Reflex: +11 Will: +5

    Perception: +12
    Initiative: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
    Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (48/50)
    Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride ; Pass without trace 7.75 hours, infinite ammo 10/10 rounds

    Used Items: 2 charges of Abundent Ammo.

    Adaptation
    : 70/70 Minutes Remain (Darkvision)
    Level 1 Spells: Pass without Trace, Gravity Bow
    Level 2 Spells: Eagle Eye

    Shadow Stats


    Shadow

    AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
    HP: 62/62
    CMB: +11 CMD: 23 (27 vs Trip)
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +2 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

    Perception: +12
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+10 1d8 + 15 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (activated)
    Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent, bless
    Last edited by jackslate45; Thursday, 6th September, 2012 at 05:11 PM.

  • #506
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore rb780nm
    My communities:

    "The strength of Cortesia will aid us" Iosef says, as he makes a guesture of blessing upon the party.

    OOC:
    Casting bless on the party.

  • #507
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,322
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    As the others begin to scatter, Kalinn quickly utters a few arcane syllables and draws on the energy of her ancestor.

    Actions
    Casting Communal Protection from Evil on everyone except Daylily (unless I can get him as well, before he moves out). I can get all six of us (including Daylily and Shadow) for a minute. If she can't get to Daylily she'll give the extra minute to Shadow.

    _______________


    Mini Stats

    Kalinn Ari

    Standard Block
    Initiative: +03
    AC: 25 (15 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 80/80
    CMB: +09 CMD: 22
    Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

    Rage Block
    Initiative: +03
    AC: 22 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 104/104
    CMB: +11 CMD: 22
    Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

    Rage Block (Hafsbta in Hand)
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 99/99
    CMB: +10 CMD: 21
    Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

    Fatigue Block
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 24 (14 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 80/80
    CMB: +08 CMD: 20
    Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

    Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
    Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
    Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
    Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
    Special: Boon: Healing Surge

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 7/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 3/4 per Day)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
    1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
    2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #508
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Satin Knights's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,642
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

    Daylily boldly challenges his unseen opponent. The frail old man comes up behind the mighty warrior, talking a softer tone to the hidden stranger while the others move up to aid their champion.

    The stranger is not one for conversation. There is just a slight pause before hunger takes over on the stranger. Fresh meat! Charging out of the darkness of the building, a large lizard howls with a large frilled cowl billowing as it charges and leaps into the underbrush at Daylily. With expertise of his own hunting domain his bounding leap is dead on. Daylily's great earthbreaker cracks a couple ribs on the beast as its teeth sinks into his shoulder.

    The howling charge of the beast frightens the wolf, leaving him shaken as he tries to guard the old man.

    all of the party is up
    combat

    -14/?? ~ AC 22 ~ Critter ~ charged, leaped attack at Daylily (Large creature, Neutral alignment because it mattered) AC 20 at the moment due to the charge

    ........................................ Actions last round.
    48/58 ~ AC 18 ~ Daylily ~ Readied earthbreaker, ready hit
    38/38 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~ talked, moved
    66/69 ~ AC 20 ~ Aradra ~ moved, used wand,
    62/62 ~ AC 19 ~ Shadow ~ moved, defending Relic ~ amulet active ~ Shaken
    68/68 ~ AC 23 ~ Iosef ~ moved, cast Bless +1 attacks & fear saves 30 rds
    80/80 ~ AC 25 ~ Frost ~ moved, cast Prot from Evil 10 rds
    Critter

    map
    Green = difficult terrain, Grey = stone, Brown = dirt
    Last edited by Satin Knights; Friday, 7th September, 2012 at 02:17 PM.

  • #509
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,126
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Systole
    My communities:

    "Haha! I am to eats you!" The barbarian swings his earthbreaker at the beast.

    Mini Stats


    Daylily Falshenaya

    -Normal-
    AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
    HP: 48/58
    CMB: +9 CMD: 21
    Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    -Raging-
    AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
    HP: 58/68
    CMB: +11 CMD: 23
    Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

    Perception: +10
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker (+13, 20x3, 2d6+16)
    Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, RAAAAGE!, FF/PA, Bless
    Rage Remaining: 10/11

    Used Items:
    Rations, 1
    CLW Wand, 4
    Javelin, 2
    Barbarian chew, 1

  • #510
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    jackslate45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    2,778
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jackslate45
    My communities:

    Aradra takes a moment to consider his options.

    OOC: is the green difficult terrain overgrown grass? Aradra would be able to ignore it due to woodland stride, and I wanted to see if I can start with 5' steps and full attacks.

    Incoming know nature roll

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 51 of 159 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Isle of the Laughing Gallows - A gritty pirate isle for L4W
      By Dunamin in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Monday, 8th September, 2008, 07:04 PM
    2. Clean up in Isle 3!
      By Bront in forum Meta
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Friday, 15th June, 2007, 11:27 AM
    3. [KenzerCo] Upcoming Kalamar hardcover: Svimohzia - the Ancient Isle
      By Mark Plemmons in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 7th March, 2007, 08:41 PM
    4. Ancient China / Ancient India - anything?
      By Aus_Snow in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 10:39 PM
    5. Blasphemous Secrets and Forbidden Lore
      By Kaji in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Thursday, 23rd September, 2004, 01:07 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •