Pathfinder RPG [LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets - Page 53





+ Log in or register to post
Page 53 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1582
  1. #521
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,005

    Ignore Systole
    Seeing the lizard fall, Daylily exhales. He looks skyward at the disintegrating tower and frowns. With the strength of combat still rushing through his veins, he hooks his fingers into the lizard's eyesockets and gives a mighty heave backwards. "I am ... unghhh! ... want cut this for the meat .... rrrrrph! .... and be nots unders the fallings house .... yrrrgh!"

    OOC
    Dropping rage and using the free lingering rage round from the barbarian chew to pull the lizard backwards toward the road. (Yay two rage rounds for the price of one!) Will use Strength Surge if it helps.

 

  • #522
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794

    Ignore rb780nm
    "Daylily! Stay focussed - there might be more of them around!" Iosef hisses, as he turns to scan the area to the south.

  • #523
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,958

    Ignore jbear
    Iosef's hiss sets Relic back several steps on his heels. Myopic as he is, Relic hasn't even seen the building and the fear of more of the huge beasts attacking keeps him on alert. "What is it exactly that you can see?" the old wizard asks. "Whatever it is, let me know when it is safe to get a little closer to take a look for myself."
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #524
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,168

    Ignore Mowgli
    Kalinn moves forward cautiously, all of her senses alert for more attackers, as Daylilly wrestles with the dead lizard.
    _______________


    Mini Stats

    Kalinn Ari

    Standard Block
    Initiative: +03
    AC: 25 (15 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 80/80
    CMB: +09 CMD: 22
    Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

    Rage Block
    Initiative: +03
    AC: 22 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 104/104
    CMB: +11 CMD: 22
    Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

    Rage Block (Hafsbta in Hand)
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 99/99
    CMB: +10 CMD: 21
    Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

    Fatigue Block
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 24 (14 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 80/80
    CMB: +08 CMD: 20
    Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

    Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
    Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
    Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
    Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
    Special: Boon: Healing Surge

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 3/4 per Day)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
    1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
    2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #525
    Aradra and Shadow stay an guard.

    OOC: I will try to get started tonight on it. Thanks SK
    Aradra Stats


    Aradra Longstrider


    AC: 20 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
    HP: 66/69
    CMB: +9 CMD: 20
    Fort: +7 Reflex: +11 Will: +5

    Perception: +12
    Initiative: +7

    Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
    Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (48/50)
    Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride ; Pass without trace 7.75 hours, infinite ammo 10/10 rounds

    Used Items: 2 charges of Abundent Ammo.

    Adaptation
    : 70/70 Minutes Remain (Darkvision)
    Level 1 Spells: Pass without Trace, Gravity Bow
    Level 2 Spells: Eagle Eye

    Shadow Stats


    Shadow

    AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
    HP: 62/62
    CMB: +11 CMD: 23 (27 vs Trip)
    Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +2 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

    Perception: +12
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+10 1d8 + 15 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (activated)
    Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent, bless

  • #526
    Daylily doesn't even wait until the heart has stopped in the beast before he starts trying to figure out how to chop it up in a meal. Using all his might, he drags the giant lizard up onto the stone street. Iosef looks to the south and Aradra looks to the east. Neither see any movement or other opponents. Frost edges cautiously towards the arched entry of the building. From the smell, it is likely the beast was using the building as a lair.
    ooc
    It took all of Daylily's strength surge to pull the creature across the difficult terrain onto the stone road.
    Moving through the debris field is a DC 13 Reflex save to avoid more falling debris. The grass and debris field both are difficult terrain.
    map

  • #527
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Systole's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    3,005

    Ignore Systole
    Daylily draws his dagger with the intent of doing some butchering. "Oyeh, Darkchild, is you need someone to up your back? Or you can looking the house youself?"

    Mini Stats


    Daylily Falshenaya

    -Normal-
    AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
    HP: 48/58
    CMB: +9 CMD: 21
    Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

    -Raging-
    AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
    HP: 58/68
    CMB: +11 CMD: 23
    Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

    Perception: +10
    Initiative: +2

    Current Weapon in Hand: Dagger
    Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, Fatigue, Bless
    Rage Remaining: 10/11

    Used Items:
    Rations, 1
    CLW Wand, 4
    Javelin, 2
    Barbarian chew, 1

  • #528
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794

    Ignore rb780nm
    "I see nothing to the south," Iosef says as he cautiously approaches the house.

  • #529
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    jbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    3,958

    Ignore jbear
    Relic edges closer following his companions careful lead, getting close enough to have the building come into his field of vision, but not close enough to have a falling block land upon his head. His eyes widen in surprise as he takes stock of the place they have arrived. "So the beast came from within?" he says out loud, his question rhetorical. His mind is already racing as he continues to put the pieces together in what seems to be an ever growing puzzle.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

  • #530
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,168

    Ignore Mowgli
    Kalinn moves on toward the house, one eye cast above to watch for falling rocks. She tries breathing through her mouth to avoid the smell, but that's really no better as she begins to taste the creature on the back of her tongue. "You go ahead and forage, Daylilly. I'll just call out if I run into anything, eh?"

    Actions
    Move toward the house, investigate the creature's lair.

    _______________


    Mini Stats

    Kalinn Ari

    Standard Block
    Initiative: +03
    AC: 25 (15 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 80/80
    CMB: +09 CMD: 22
    Fort: +07 Reflex: +06 Will: +05

    Rage Block
    Initiative: +03
    AC: 22 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 104/104
    CMB: +11 CMD: 22
    Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

    Rage Block (Hafsbta in Hand)
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 23 (13 Touch, 20 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 99/99
    CMB: +10 CMD: 21
    Fort: +09 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

    Fatigue Block
    Initiative: +2
    AC: 24 (14 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
    HP: 80/80
    CMB: +08 CMD: 20
    Fort: +07 Reflex: +05 Will: +05

    Senses: DarkVision
    Perception: +09, Sense Motive: +0

    Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 10/10)
    Special: Spirit Totem (+7/1d4+2)
    Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)
    Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
    Special: Boon: Healing Surge

    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 6/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 3/4 per Day)
    Cantrips: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Ray of Frost
    1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Protection from Evil, Shield
    2nd Level: Protection from Evil (Communal)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 53 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Isle of the Laughing Gallows - A gritty pirate isle for L4W
      By Dunamin in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: Monday, 8th September, 2008, 06:04 PM
    2. Clean up in Isle 3!
      By Bront in forum Meta
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Friday, 15th June, 2007, 10:27 AM
    3. [KenzerCo] Upcoming Kalamar hardcover: Svimohzia - the Ancient Isle
      By Mark Plemmons in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 7th March, 2007, 07:41 PM
    4. Ancient China / Ancient India - anything?
      By Aus_Snow in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th August, 2005, 09:39 PM
    5. Blasphemous Secrets and Forbidden Lore
      By Kaji in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Thursday, 23rd September, 2004, 12:07 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •