[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Systole

First Post
Satisfied that the arrogant ball of light has fled for now, Daylily thrusts a hand into the mass of the still-quivering northern shambler and extracts a handful of organic matter. He stuffs the handful into his mouth and chews thoughtfully. "This is like the thing you peoples call spinach, I am think. It is not so bad, but it woulds be more better with grubfat and juice of yellowberry."
OOC: Updated stat block. Also did the CLW rolls just so jbear doesn't have to do 'em.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 66/69
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 78/81
CMB: +12 CMD: 24
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +11
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, PA/FF
Rage Remaining: 9/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Shadow growls at the remaining demon, unknowing that it was here to help. Only at Aradra's hand wave did the wolf stand down, but its teeth remain bared at the unnatural sight in front of it.

Ardara proceeds to grab what arrows survived the encounter, as well as the wand that lay discarded on the ground. Moving over towards Relic, Ardara asks the wizard "Do you have anyway to perceive invisible creatures? I have a feeling that wisp will follow us, and I would rather next time strike first than wait for it to appear again."
[sblock=Aradra Stats]

Aradra Longstrider

AC: 21 (15 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 75/78
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +13 Will: +5

Perception: +13
Initiative: +8

Current Weapon in Hand: Bow
Current Item in Right Hand Sheath: Wand of Abundent Ammo (48/50)
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim;Woodland Stride ; Pass without trace 7..5hours

Used Items: 2 charges of Abundent Ammo.

Adaptation
: 80/80 Minutes Remain (Darkvision)
Level 1 Spells: Pass without Trace, Gravity Bow
Level 2 Spells: Eagle Eye
, blank
[/sblock]
[sblock=Shadow Stats]

Shadow

AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 72/72
CMB: +12 CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip)
Fort: +9 Reflex: +7 Will: +5 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)

Perception: +13
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+10 1d8 + 15 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily moves past the ranger on his way to a second helping of lizard. "I do not think there is worry. The Trickster spawn is not attacks us again, I am much sure. I hearded the Trickster spawn say he is want his friends to be free, and we will do this thing when we finds the friends. Because to makes the prisoner not prisoner, this is corrects." He shrugs. "Even though the Trickster spawn was xiabo-kul felz vuarnier, this is not change the correctedness."

jbear

First Post
Relic dismisses the demon with a swish of his hand "Away creature". It fades from existence levelling a leering grin at the old man. Obviously irked at his own short comings, Relic shakes his head at Aradra's question. "No. I am woefully unprepared for the beasts that inhabit this place... so a wisp you say. Damn my eyes! I only saw these shambling mounds. But I heard the voice ... so a Wisp commanded these deadly creatures. It is lucky that your bow and Daylilly's hammer are deadlier still. But that said, Daylilly looks like he could use some healing. Then we should find somewhere safe to make camp. I need to do some serious study."

Heading over to the bruised but triumphant elf he begins to tap him with his healing wand until Daylily declares he is feeling better. He calls out to Kalinn: "How did the inside of that building look? Worth taking a look around?"

[sblock=OOC]Wahoo! Level 5 wizard! 3rd level spells!! I'll get to work on levelling up sheet![/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
OOC:
Leveled up a little ahead of schedule!
Highlights: Extra smite evil/day, access to level 2 spells and ability to use Wandering star motes in place of daylight (from my feat).

When we rest next, I welcome suggestion of the best 2nd level paladin spell to complement the party

jbear

First Post
[sblock=levelling]I think Relic is levelled up. Except I haven't chosen a metamagic feat. I can't really decide which one would be the most useful. So suggestions welcome! (Is it dumb to get the one that can knock down enemies with force spells eg. magic missile?).

Also, Relic gets to learn 2 spells; He has quite a few scrolls already. I've chosen Summon Monster III (quite a lot better than summon monster II) and Resist Energy (for my wind spell choice as I have Fly, Lightning and Draconic Reserve amongst my scrolls). But again I'm well open to suggestions to change them if someone has a better idea.

(Relic does have Detect Invisibility amongst his known spells btw) [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock=levelling]I think Relic is levelled up. Except I haven't chosen a metamagic feat. I can't really decide which one would be the most useful. So suggestions welcome! (Is it dumb to get the one that can knock down enemies with force spells eg. magic missile?).

Also, Relic gets to learn 2 spells; He has quite a few scrolls already. I've chosen Summon Monster III (quite a lot better than summon monster II) and Resist Energy (for my wind spell choice as I have Fly, Lightning and Draconic Reserve amongst my scrolls). But again I'm well open to suggestions to change them if someone has a better idea.

(Relic does have Detect Invisibility amongst his known spells btw) [/sblock]
[sblock]
Haste. #1 level 3 spell IMO. Never ever leave home without it.

As for feats, extend is always a good general one. I find toppling to lose power as you fight larger and larger monsters, as there CMD is so much higher than CL+Int. It is amazing vs NPC's though. Persistent is good for Save or Sucks like Charm person.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
[sblock]
Haste. [URL=http://www.enworld.org/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] level 3 spell IMO. Never ever leave home without it.

As for feats, extend is always a good general one. I find toppling to lose power as you fight larger and larger monsters, as there CMD is so much higher than CL+Int. It is amazing vs NPC's though. Persistent is good for Save or Sucks like Charm person.
[/sblock]
[sblock] Thanks. Haste swapped for Summon monster.

I liked what I read of the persistent spell feat but would you really use a lvl 3 spell slot to learn charm person even if the spell requires 2 saves? And I don't think anything on this island is going to qualify as a person on this island!! I also have a Rod of lesser Extend ...

[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Feat suggestion: Bouncing. Save or Suck spells hit a second target if the first succeeds on their save.

Or Reach. It will make touch spells into close range spells for +1 spell level. Being a blind oracle limits the feat quite a bit, but Shocking Grasp as a 30' ranged touch is still quite nice. Vampiric Touch is another good spell for applying Reach to.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases