[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Satin Knights

First Post
After Aradra skewers one many times over, the wolf chomps on another. When both of them drop, there is only one left to face the barbarian.

[sblock=combat]??/?? ~ AC high ~ grateful Will-o-wisp ~ moved near Daylily

-12/?? ~ AC ?? ~ advanced homoculus ~ gone out of sight

Unconscious creatures artificially shrunk to tiny size for display purposes only, so the don't clutter the squares too much.

-3/20 ~ AC 9 ~ green skum ~ unconscious ~
-5/20 ~ AC 9 ~ yellow skum ~ unconscious ~
-1/20 ~ AC 9 ~ orange skum ~ unconscious ~
-6/20 ~ AC 9 ~ blue skum ~ unconscious ~ bleeding out
-10/20 ~ AC 13 ~ red skum ~ unconscious ~ bleeding out
20/20 ~ AC 13 ~ cyan skum ~ hit with murderous command, failed
-27/20 ~ AC 13 ~ magenta/pink skum ~ dead

72/81 ~ AC 16 ~ Daylily ~ Raging
45/45 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~
75/78 ~ AC 21 ~ Aradra ~ lots of ammo if he gets a chance to use it
62/72 ~ AC 19 ~ Shadow ~ amulet active
58/79 ~ AC 23 ~ Iosef ~
80/80 ~ AC 23 ~ Frost ~[/sblock][sblock=map]
island21.png
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily steps toward the remaining skum, grabs it by its throat, and slams it to the ground. Before it can move, he reverses his grip on his hammer and brings the head straight down onto the creature's chest. There's an unhealthy crunching sound of multiple ribs caving in.

Ankle-deep in dying skum, the barbarian stops to examine his torn sack, now dripping with unhealthy preservative chemicals. "Lookings at this! It is all ruin! And my aunts was give me this before I leaved Jirago!"

He looks up to see Aradra glaring at him. He looks slightly embarrassed. "The jar of pickle was tasty-looking for good snack! Just because you was think it was not look tasty, this should not meanings I has to be hungry."

[sblock=Actions]Drop rage, rage continues due to lingering rage, 5 foot step south.

Full attack: Replacing first attack with Knockdown Blow for 6 + prone (because I can), then second attack as normal (and hopefully vs. prone).[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 18 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 66/69
CMB: +10 CMD: 22
Fort: +8 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

-Raging-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 72/81
CMB: +12 CMD: 24
Fort: +10 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Perception: +11
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Rage, Lingering rage, PA/FF
Rage Remaining: 8/13

Used Items:
Rations, 1
CLW Wand, 14
Javelin, 2
Barbarian chew, 1
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
He looks up to see Aradra glaring at him. He looks slightly embarrassed. "The jar of pickle was tasty-looking for good snack! Just because you was think it was not look tasty, this should not meanings I has to be hungry."

Aradra shakes his head. "I do not care what you eat. If you had eaten it last night, that would have been fine. I only care that you took something with us that could report to someone our abilities. "

Drawing an arrow again from his quiver he says "We''ll discuss this later."

jbear

First Post
Relic is about to ask "what are you both talking about" but he clamps his hand over his mouth as he remembers the nearby wisp and the capricious glee with which it is likely to escape from its promise of answers. As his last consultation with the group went awry he thinks about which question to ask.

A truth told by first ... the prisoners of magic and glass, the wisps clearly, watch the prisoners of mind ... the skum and the other creatures of the sea whose minds are enslaved to some yet unknown power ... free the prisoners of old ... some ancient power of this place that the skum mean to awaken ... most likely the woman is part of that dark ritual ... if we find where that is happening we likely find the woman.

A truth told by the last ... The machine of changes is broken and out of control ... the machine of changes ... perhaps something to do with the storm that is interfering with the magic and causing the buildings to float ... broken ... out of control ...

"How can we fix the machine of changes?" Relic asks the Wisp suddenly pulling free from his stream of thought.

Systole

First Post
Daylily shrugs. "Tell what to whose? It is only flying pickle." He gestures at the nearby will-o-wisp. "Oyeh, you! The one who is more smarter than your much more stupider brother, who make threat to us. I am ask small favor of you, after you finishes the talking to Elder Storyteller. You go to find the flying pickle snacky for us, yes please?"

Satin Knights

First Post
Of all the skum laying in a pile at Daylily's feet, only one looks to be beyond saving, with its eyeball hanging out on the end of an arrow. For an organized search party, they seemed no match for the wild one, but had attacked with focused determination anyways.

The will-o-wisp, hearing a question directed towards him, ponders and cycles through the colors of the rainbow for a moment. "I have not seen them from my perch, but I have been told of that the puddles of silver hold the faces and special stories of the old ones."

The wisp looks at the wild elf, "Places to see I have. Things to do. Revenge to feast upon! But feed me he did. Find. Find I will." Fully energized, it darts off, turning invisible as it flies away.
[sblock=oops]Roll was supposed to be -5, not +5, but it still might work.[/sblock][sblock=map]
island22.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra was ready to point out that the will o wisp had already did them it's favor, but to his surprise it agreed to find the homunculus from last night.

Good, we won't have to track it down, Aradra thought to himself. We have more important things to do, like find in Sara.

Shrugging his shoulder and shaking his head, Aradra pulled out his own wand of healing and started taping Shadow with it. The wolf could sense something was wrong, and when Aradra finished Shadow licked the ranger, successfully not shocking both of them.

Aradra stood up and said to the rest of the party "It seems we need to say more about what happened last night. We might also be able to solve some of mysteries so far."

jbear

First Post
"All right. Now is as good a time as any. What part of what happened last night are you talking about? The seamonster in the lighthouse or the storm? Or both? Or the strange villagers?"

Relic having begun with questions quickly slips into a stream of thought which he verbalises almost inadvertently not allowing any time to respond to the questions until he has finished his rambling. "Now the wisps spoke a truth. As you said Aradra, it is not to difficult to guess the prisoners of magic and glass must be the wisps. They watch the prisoners of mind - the skum, the crazed sea creatures, maybe even the villagers whose minds have been enslaved by some evil power, probably the Beast Below- free the prisoners of old - some ancient power the skum mean to awaken - Sara may be a part of that dark ritual. The machine of changes is broken and out of control - the machine of changes is probably the cause of the storm that makes buildings to break and float and makes detecting magic such a sickening affair. Perhaps breaking this machine is what is needed to waken those ancient powers? To repair it we need to find puddles of silver -mirrors- talking mirrors of some kind who have that knowledge."

At last he draws breath. "What flying pickle snacky are you talking about Daylilly?"

Systole

First Post
"The bottle of flying meat pickle, in the store from the last night. You and Arrdaras, you were not hungry, but I keeped it for it later. And these Snaketouched, they come to steal my pickle. And then my pickle is fall out and run away of my aunt's bag, which is now sagging and much wet." He brightens up. "But I send the Trickster-spawn to finding my pickle, so this is okay. Arrdaras will being able to eat my pickle soon.."

rb780nm

First Post
"A fine job you did dealing with those blaggards, friends. I was, of course, covering our rear in case they had allies," Iosef says with a grin.

[sblock]Sorry about my absense - I must have missed an email from the forum... Looks like I was unneeded though.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases