[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Systole

First Post
Daylily shakes his shaggy head. "The persons who make prisoner of these Trickster Spawn was leugma vfo swut, I swears. What is the wrong with just use a torches?" He steps northward and slings a hunk of rubble at yet another lightpost.
[sblock=OOC]Getting the closer one for now. Was there anything of significance on the skum when Relic searched them?[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
The will-o-wisp squeals with glee. When the party doesn't approach it, it comes to the party. "Brother says I owe you a truth and an answered question for my freedom." It ponders for a while. "The prisoner's army grows. Dig they do. Breach soon they will." It circles, waiting for a question.

[sblock=ooc]The skum only had tridents. They didn't even have loincloths.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"If you fly, go north, then down. If you walk stone, go west, turn right, go north, take stairs going down. If you swim stone, go north and down in equal measures."

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra tries to map what he knows about the island, and where true north lies.

Once he determines which way to was north., Ardara looks at Relic and asks "Alder gave you a way to recall spells of certain power, correct? I might be able to map out the rest of this island now that the sun is higher in the sky. Otherwise if we wait a moment, I'll be able to recall enough power to cast the same mapping spell out again."

[sblock=Intent]
I forgot that the pearl of power was level 2. Thought it was level 1 doh.

At any rate, Ardara is offering to map out the rest of the island. If he uses the pearl he can cast another level 2 spell, but if Relic wants to use it for combat purposes, Aradra will memorize and cast it again.

And being trained in Survival, Ardara knows where true north is..
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic nods. He produces the pearl given to him by Alder. When Aradra discovers he cannot use it he offers the other pearl of power for use.

[sblock=OOC]Go for it. [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra nods his head in thanks as the pearl is handed river. Focusing hard on the spell he cast earlier, he feels the pearls power refresh his mind. With a smile he says"let's see what this island looks like"

[sblock=Intent]
Aradra remembers Eagle eye, and starts resting right away.
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Oyeh! Little smart brother! Head ups!" While Aradra begins casting the spell again, Daylily walks south far enough to hit the southern lightpost with a chunk of slung rubble.

Satin Knights

First Post
Using his magic to get a bird's eye view of the island, Aradra is able to find a few more details. The island is about nine hundred feet in diameter. To the south east, inside the low curved wall is several silvery pools. To the north east, the tower is broken off halfway up the second story of the building. To the north, over the edge of the cliff, a channel of sea water ebbs and flows towards the interior of the island. A few people seem to be down near the channel, but from the vantage of about six hundred feet away, it is difficult to tell what they are exactly, or what they are doing. Both domes look crystalline in nature. All the buildings that looked as if they might have been living quarters are dilapidated enough that they are unsafe to enter much less thoroughly explore. The inverse pyramid that bores down into the ground doesn't seem to give up any more secrets by looking at it from the air vs the edge.

As the glass shatters, another wispy prisoner has its freedom after centuries of captivity. After circling around it's post a couple times, it flies high up in the air. "Watch it!" Aradra exclaims as he flinches. He got a very close look at the creature as it came right up under Aradra's sensor to see what it was doing.

Bored, it comes down to great you. "Brothers say I give you a truth and an answer. Hmm... One must fly to sink safely." Surprisingly, this one has a feminine voice.

[sblock=map]
island25.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases